Cupcakes fight against the cake tin !

Lol , oh Maverick. . . . im in stiches by the idea of leaving o/h to do the roast by himself. . . seriously he would go out and buy 4 tesco mircro ones. . . he wouldnt know where to start.

I would but im kind of funny about roast potatoes and gravy, i hate anything that isnt how my mum made it lol which means super fluffy, roasties, that are sat roasting in oil for a good, 40 mins lol, and gravy made with the chicken juice, lol i really dont like any other gravy so id be ok if it wasnt for that, we will see how it goes, new syn week so i guess ill be able to afford it. cant really make sw pudding though, they tend to be a bit fussy with pud, they have certain fave's so ill just have to steer clear .

In all honesty im tempted to tell the o/h he has to do it JUST to see the look of panic on his face like the time i told him he had to make a casserole aka shove ingredients in slow cooker. .. ingredients that were pre chopped and layed out in a dish for him lol !

x

Don't beat yourself up over the naughty days, just know you can reverse any of the damage once you're back on plan :) I'm like you and it's all or nothing. On good days i'll happily turn down everything naughty, then on other days I'll eat much the same as you and then think why!!?? for the rest of the week. I think knowing you can be good makes the bad days even more frustrating when you think back on them. Keep going, you're doing so well. x

Oh, I must be quite lucky then, my OH loves cooking and loves getting involved. Granted if he is cooking, he calls on me every 5 minutes to check he's doing it right but at least he tries!! x

Aww thats sweet, my o/h could do it if he tried and when we first moved in together we cooked meals together, he quickly got bored of the noevelty of cooking with me lol and now i do the cooking i dont mind most of the time, only when he complains. . which isnt often he knows what side his bread's buttered, much like the cats lol! plus the last time he complained i was in a really bad mood so fair to him the food probably didnt taste up to much, but i whipped his plate away from him and told him if he didnt like it would he like to make his own instead. . he sucked up got his dinner back and ate it all in record time lol ! x

Wow what a miserable morning, dull, grey and raining, feels like were back in November not nearly March!!

Well yesterday went pretty well, so im feeling much brighter, still a little grumpy everytime i get dressed and my clothes are tighter than i want them to be but feeling much better.

Yesterday i managed wheetabix for brekkie, muller light for a mid morn snack, salad + 2 sugared almonds (my mum reached for the bag as soon as i popped the 2nd one in my mouth and went and hid it without a word lol other wise it could have been worse!) then salad for tea, followed my a yoghurt and then one mini milk so on the whole, no chocolate, no crisps, no binging so im feeling rather proud of myself, plus i made the super speed soup last night. . . no idea what it tastes like but im having it tonight for dinner, if its nice lol!

Also pre prepared my salad for lunch so that when i get to mums all i have to do is tip it on a plate and eat. . . means there should be no need to raid any of her cupboards. . . she will be pleased lol !

Definately need to sort something out at work though, i get really bored then all i want to do it is eat which clearly i really shouldnt do, im trying to distract myself, by every 15 min's doing 10 bum clenches in an attempt to tone my bum, also 5 squats each time i return a file. . . provided that nobody is around to see. . .that would be embarrasing lol!

Still i have decided after such a horrendous weekend, i am going to delay wi from thursday till sunday as i know as soon as i step on if i dont see what i want to (and that is unlikely considering by tomorrow i will have had 2 good days! ) that ill go off the rails again, so ill give myself a few extra days so that either, ill see a loss or im well programmed enough to be able to keep myself on track. . heres hoping!

xx

Thanks Emmylou, i managed to miss your post yday dont know how lol, definately knowing you can be good makes your more annoyed. . . and yet i still end up putting food in my mouth lol !

Ok well today should have been WI day but im postpoinig till sunday naughty but i feel i need a few more days of being super good and hopefully i shall see some result and it will be plain sailing from there lol!

Anyway last two days have gone well, yesterday wheetabix for brekkie, salad for lunch, fruit salad for snack, muller light for snack and then super speed sooup & 1 slice of bread, with furit salad for dessert then one options and a mini milk later ( and there might have been a cereal bar in there too but i figured 1.5 for mini milk and 2 for options i had my syns left lol ). So after two days of 90% speed food eating what have i discovered. . . its not the best idea, either that or its just the soup. . . my god when i went to bed last night my stomach was killing me i couldnt sleep properly so weather i have the rest of my batch or weather i stick to salad for tea tonight i dont know but i dnt fancy another night of tossing and turning really so might freeze it and see about having it on a day when i havent had any other super speedy's.

still on the upside i managed to go for a run after work, almost 3km which as i havent run since Sept i dont think is too bad. . . got home and was knackered, but rather than unwind a chill out i decided a sport of boxing on the wii was in order.. . big mistake , rather than just haing achey legs i know have one pulled muscle in my arm and a really achey back as well, still feels quite good, just got to make sure i go for another run tomo to keep it up! x

cupcake87 said:
Well i hoped yesterday would be a fresh start. . . getting a bit down about the scale's STILL not having moved and my horrific weekend food wise i thought for the remainder of this week, ill stick to speed foods, salad and veggies to make up for my poro performance this weekend. . well i started off well breakfast, two wheetabix. . yummy, snack apple , lunch small salad and oops 4 sugared almonds and 4 normal almonds figured minute blip so kept calm, then half a choccy bar went down found it at the back of my draw at work i hid it last week to stop me from eating it and remembered it doh, still i had some super speedy melon as a snack and figured my tea of grilled fish and salad would make up for it. . . . .this was when my o/h announced with a HUGE grin on his face that we were picking fish and chips up on the way round to his parents to eat there (i could have declined to eat there BUT seeing as the last few times they have invited us round for a roast i have declined, trying to be good i felt fourth time might start to look rude) so i sat in the car and figured, eat fish no batter and a small amount of chips claim im full and ill be fine. . . oh no didnt work that way at all one chip in and that was it gobble gobble. . . my o/h must have realised what was going on because he suddenly stood up said "wow im stuffed you done as well yeah? good" and walked off with my plate. . bit too late tho the whole fish including batter had been devoured and a good ammount of chips plus a slice of bread and butter, placed on my plate for no apparant reason but i ate it anyway and then a rolo cookie when i got home. . . doh doh doh !!! *bangs head against wall* still im taking comfort in the fact that i managed a reasonably good rest of day!

However when sitting in their living room, thinking ok bad girl but... nothing that will give me the chanve to eat bad for the next few weeks so salads ,salads, salads, my o/h without even asking me sits there and invites both his parents round on sunday for a roast and to watch the footie match. . . knowing full well i had every intention of going out to see a friend when the match was on. .. and now i have to cook a roast for four people and either eat it as well or try and somehow avoid the gravy, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and try and only have a plate of veggies. . and i will have to get dessert in and not eat it. . .so im quite annoyed, it wasnt till we got in the car he said "thats ok right" , all i could think was "well its a bit bloody late even if it isnt" grr not that i could say that so i just smiled and said nada. . . i think he realised im a bit annoyed he was super sweet after!

So im kind of stressing about that already which is disheartening me, think im going to have to avoid it full stop make it for them and do maybe a grilled chicken breast with veggies or salad and make out im not feeling very good or something is going to be the only way round it. . .

Still hopefully speedy foods and salads should help somewhat, plus going for a run tomo morn, was going to be today but . . . .well im just lazy lol ! but i really will go tomorrow, o/h wont be getting up before me so ill have lots of uninterupped sleep which will be better.

Fingers crossed i can manage the next 6 days miss hap free!!! x

Maverick - bet moving really put a strain on it, still if your back on it im sure you'l do fine ! x

Hey lovely! Been reading through your diary (not boring at all) and thought I would leave you a wee comment!

Don't beat yourself up to much, I fall for the 'yeah I'll just eat the fish without the batter and then mushy peas' trick... Either ends up with me stealing chips from my brothers plates or eating all the batter because I'm still hungry!!

As for the other stuff - boo but move on! I had a really bad couple of weeks, and then four days of this week, decided to just eat salads and speed foods and then like you, I had slips - the chocolate bar (and for me some crisps, when I don't even like crisps?!?! What's with that?!)

Anyway, I ended up gaining 3.5lbs, which is not only hugely discouraging, but puts me back to where I was weeks ago!

I came home from class thinking I would have a really good week of salads for lunch and fish and salad for tea everything, but then realised that I have been *trying* (and failing :p) to do that for almost three weeks, and I am 6 and a half pounds up! So I sat down this morning with my cup of tea and syn free breakfast and planned out my first few days. I'm going to stick to the plan as if it were my first week, writing down everything that passes my mouth (hopefully they'll be enough room on the paper) and hope for a good first week loss.

Don't punish yourself with salads (although yes they can be nice, yummy and super free) because you can have other stuff too!

Make a sw roast! I have the roast potatoes down to an art now, although granted this has taken me LONG enough. You can fry light the pan and syn the batter ,,, I think I read somewhere maybe 100g of asda smart price is 4 syns (but could be less, this is a guess)!

Rooting for you! Would be doing a little cheer leady type dance but so sore from 30 day shred,

Good luck!!!! xx

Ahh thanks Mazie6 and Ela aine :)

Im glad im not boring anyone yet hehe. What is the 30 day shred? im aching from my run so ill let you off not doing the dance lol !

Yeah i know, should vary it really, thing is (and this is going to sound weird considering im on a diet) i absolutly LOVE salad no joke, im addicted to tomatoes and cucumber and beetroot . . yummy problem is o/h doesnt eat them so i get a bit distracted by what he's having lol ! Still i swayed from the salal at lunch i was feeling a bit funny and really fancied bacon, beans and tomatoes. . . so i did yummy really hit the spot and beans and tom's are still super speed foods so not too bad, and i have . . actually planned tonights meal!! *gasp* im terrible at planning . . totally disorganised ! but i have actually pre planned tonight o/h is having pork chops, mash, gravy and veggies and im having grilled fish and salad yummy!!!

Only problem im facing today is i seem to be reeeaaalllyy hungry i had lunch less than an hour ago and im already starving i did indulge in half a dark choccy digestive before i came back to work, hasnt quite worked, so i might have to grab myself a fruit sald when i go get tea bags. . . but im really craving crisps atm, im steering well clear of chocolate i think if i put any in my mouth i then wont stop so im not even allowing myself to entertain the thought regardless of how low syn it may or may not be lol ! at least with crisps, ive gotten over my "cant stop" phase which currently chocolate seems to be occupying i have reached a state of moderation which is good :) so i feel i can maybe allow myself a packet of squares or walkers baked maybe . . will see whats in the shop when i pop out lol !

Im glad there seem to be other people who do the same as me :).

Dont get too disheartened Ela aine, at the end of the day you got it off once you can do it again !!

Rather annoyingly . . one of my buttons just popped off my trousers. . . thats not very inspiring now is it. . lucky im wearing a long top as i dont have a needle and thread to fix it with. . . bummer, saying that i do have a spare pair of trousers with me.. just there really tight and will probably make me very grumpy so ill stick with buttonless and hope nobody notices lol !xx

Ok well yesterday wasnt a total disaster. . it also didnt go quite as well as i had planned :-s!!

Up till lunch time i was doing fine and dandy, then just before lunch i started to feel a tad icky, by the time lunch came the thought of anything but bacon, egg, beans and toms was making me feel reeeaally funny. . so seeing as how im allowed all of that i went for it at lunch, later in the afternoon i was still feeling peckish so i brought a can of pepsi max for the filling bubbles, a pot of fruit salad :) and a pack of skips (at only 4/5 syns i figured hey i havent had any other syns!) which was fine, dinner all planned out, got home, had dinner no problem. . . however rather than make my self a fruit salad dessert sit down and eat it i wandered round munching on an apple, devoured a cereal bar (admittedly and alpen light so as i had only had half my quota of bacon as my b choice i allowed my self that. . . problem was i was now on a roll, went to make the o/h sandwhich's for tomo . . . peanut butter and jam *sigh* - you can tell whats coming next cant you!! Anyway without thinking three slices of bread came out of the pack all buttered, jam'd and peanutted two sandwhiched together for the o/h and the third sitting there whispering to me . . so picked it up and started to munch my first mouthfull. . . however!! amazingly i realised . . naughty! so went to the bin spat out the mouthfull and threw the rest away re capped the peanut butter put it in the cupboard and walked upstairs to the shower. . felt very empowering to have just done that, however for some unknown reason that "icky" feeling from earlier in the day returned about an hour later resulting in my dinner deciding my tummy wasnt its choice of habitat :( so feeling sorry for myself i flumped down on the sofa with a cuppa the o/h sweetly made, half hour later, tummy started to request more food so the o/h made me a bagel with extra light philly which i devoured. . . the philly i think was ok as an hex a so i need to syn the bagel still but oh i still feel guilty such a good day going pear shaped.

Still hopefully today will be ok, didnt get up early enough to go for a run so either go tonight or tomo morn when i get up. Either way figured id go for a filling brekkie, bacon, quorn sausage , beans and tomatoes. . yummy yummy. Still it just goes to show my over eating has nothing to do with hunger thats was a good size brekkie and yet im still counting down the minutes till i can justify either having my cereal bar, yoghurt or melon slices . . in fact i feel hungry just thinking about it, and im missing having had my wheetabix. . . might have to have some bran flakes for lunch i really want some cold milk now. . . im definately a cereal girl, i could eat it for every meal if allowed lol!

Well only two and a half hours till i can justify a mid morning snack lol! lets hope i can keep occupied till then !! Hows every one else going? having a better week than me i hope! x

:8855:Just think tho!!!! wont be long before those spare trousers fit!!!!!!!!:thankyou:
your posts are wonderful

:thankyou: i hope so, the depressing thing is, i wanted to loose weight when they fitted to the fact they are too tight is a double bummer lol!!

Seriously though my brain has no logic. . when my work trousers fitted, ym tight jeans were already too tight . . so to sum up work trousers bigger than tight jeans. . however in my head i still seem to think that i when i pull my tight jeans on they will fit even tho my work trousers dont. . . and somehow i allways feel let down when they dont?! my brain has no sense lol !:doh:

Cereal bar got eaten. . it was staring at me had to be done lol ! :17729: still its a he b and everything else i have to eat is super free so im fine technically even if i devour the whole lot now. . although i think ill try and excersise my "self control" . . will let you know how that goes lol !

Ok, well the melon and the muller light survived till half 11. . whoo, salad for dinner though or maybe speed soup, (sounds a little weird actually!) as mum had pre made dinner for me when i got in scrambled eggs, beans and tomatoes yummy but pretty much the same as brekkie, just replacing bacon with eggs lol ! still was nice and technically nothing off plan so ill forgive myself, still the half a choccy digestive was a bit naughty but i showed retraint. . only half!!! However my trip to the bank didnt go quite as well as i had hoped. . i popped into the petrol station on the way back, intending to get an alpen light cereal bar as the rest of my hex b . . they didnt have any but they did have raisin tracker bars . . whoops thats gone already! i also brought a pack of squares which considering my syn intake wouldnt be so bad if they were regular size .. . every bag of crisps they do over there is "grab bag" size i.e twice as big so while ive had 5 squares so far ive gulped down a can of pepsi max so the bubbles make it uncomfy so i wont eat any more.. . however that didnt stop my gannet like behavour so i discovered a much more satisfactory soloution. . . bit gross but im not actually eating them so its fine. .. put square in mouth . . chew . . . spit into empty pepsi can. . tasted. . . enjoyed. . not eaten. . probably not a viable long term solution but for the sake of stoping today going horrendously wrong. . it worked. . cant say im feeling perticularly proud of myself mind you having brought them in the first place then spitting into a coke can.. . not my most attractive features, still least the coke can trick is descreet - perhaps i should explain how i figured this out, my nan is one of the strongest and cleverest women i know however when my grandpa passed (the 2nd of her husbands to pass away :( poor nanna) she became very used to everybody fussing round her and soon started behaving very incompeteant. . apart from when me, my sis or any of our cousins turned up then she wanted to do what she had allways done. . . take care of us. . she still emitted little "im useless" comments or the favorite " oh i cant do that anymore" . . . all the way through my life she has DRILLED into me that "cant" isnt in the dictionary and therefore not a real word and therefore i "can" still a few swift but jokey tellings off and reminders by me and my sis and she soon stopped but it got me thinking, she never cooked a proper meal anymore so to get her up , about and cooking again, we went and moaned about mum never doing a roast and, how we really missed a good meal on sunday. . blah blah and she rose to the challenge "come over on sunday and ill feed you up" - awesome, cooking for three, the meal had its desired effect she now cooks for herself again and is a bit more independant however. . while the meal its self was nice , well cooked, well presented my nan clearly forgot (and fair enough so its been years since she fed me) that i HATE lamb. . enough to make me gag. . . so trickey if i didnt eat it it would destroy what we had tried to do, if i tell her i dont like lamb i would set off another bout of self deprication, so i did the only thing i could think of down my can of pepsi when she left the room and then every mouth full of lamb came a swift "swig" of coke and poof gone was my lamb. . so discreet. . when we walked out my sister went " that was impressive. . im suprised you managed to get through that how the hell did you eat all that lamb?!" so yeah random story but i thought i needed to justify my crazy idea . . i found it out through necessity lol! x

Thanks Mazie. . . its one way of doing it anyway lol!

Well start of a new week. . . and i still havent dared stand on the scales. . . uhoh, im really scared tho lol ! I have eaten loooootttss of speed foods this week though, ive had beans or salad at least once a day. . lunch yesterday was , lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, carrot - all speed foods with some chicken, but on the downside yesterday i might have taken a bit of a nose dive off the wagon . . . i think its something about sundays! it started well, i went for a run *whoo* then came back had two wheetabix, covered in melon, pinapple apple and bannana and then 6 giant buttons - 4 syns, and i was still hungry so an alpen light bar. the day went down hill from there mind you, o/h wanted a roast but we didnt have a chicken to roast ( his mum and dad didnt come for lunch in the end ) so we went and got a hot chuck chuck from sainsburys, and i whipped him to gether a roast round it, i also naughtily had a yorkshire pudding with treacle sauce on it oops! (sounds gross i know but my dad intro duced them to me and really yummy yummy ) so that was the start, i then spilt water alll over the kitchen floor and managed not to notice leading o/h to think the dishwasher was leaking :sign0007: he didnt think it was very funny when he took all the fronting and boards off to discover it wasnt and then to not be able to re attach them ooohh dear, anyway i was supposed to be going to see a friend while to footie was on. . . anway naughty friend who like to feed me, gave me a double decker, two caramel bunnys, choccy digestive AND coconut maccaroon *doh* needless to say im not feeling particularly happy about this weekend, i suppose upside i managed another run, downside the run was wiped into oblivion due to my munching, upside it would have been worse if i havent run. . still i did resist the maccy d's the o/h had on saturday and resisted temptation to have a usa chicken with him yesterday. . almost gave into the angel cake slices he brought.. . by almost i mean, opened, in mouth chew sudden realisation that i wasnt hungry i wasnt enjoying it and oh dam what was i doing and i spat it into the bin. . so i saved myself 140 calories and god knows how many syns there ! sundays seem to be my fail day, so maybe i should make sure i leave all my syns so when i fall off on sunday its not quite such a massive set back?! hmm i dont know really still im hopefully going down to see a friend soon so maybe that will break the sunday habbit. . . but then that friend does bake awesome cupcakes. .. and generally will feed me naughty stuff so im guessing tht weekend will be down the pan too hmm still might break the habbit, i can hope anyway!!

How did every one elses weekends go?

xxx

Morning Peeps,

Hope your all having a better start to the day than me!

Having avoided the scales since thursday i thought i had better jump on and see. . . expecting to see that i had stayed the same and be bitterly dissapointed but in the back of my head hoping to see a few pounds gone thats i could feel chuffed about. . . the reality. . . a 3lb gain! i am SO frustrated, i know i have had a few nose dive days but i figured having followed plan the rest of the time those catastrophic wagon flung days would equal to a sts not a gain. . still feeling very limp and about to cry i pulled on my running gear and dutifully went for the run i promised myself i would go for, 3.5 km which isnt bad not quite what i racked up on sunday but considering i was short of time due to jumping on and off the scale 4/5 times in disbelief i pushed my self and have bured two hundred odd calories before ive eaten anything so calorie wise im still in the negative for today.

However i am still feeling very very un sw today the urge to slip back into eating minimal is very strong.

Combined with my o/h's "funny" joke last night .. . standing cooking his dinner for him, and he commented on how my current work trousers are too baggy and i really should get some new ones (feeling a tad irritable about the lack of shopping ive done recently and being very fed up with all my clothes) i snapped thati wouldnt do that till i lost wieght as my other trousers were too tight. . . trying to "lighten" the mood he thought it would be funny to ask "why are they too tight" , my reply " what do you mean why. . you know why!". . . " yes but whhhhyyy is it because youve gotten porkey" , my response included a long tirade about how was i supposed to get anywhere with the amount of junk food currently residing in our house and thanking him for all his support. . . ahem i then retreated to the bathroom to calm down . . . . . needless to say he spent the rest of the evening trying to make me feel better and being suitably sweet there on in.

Still the two combined and mixed with the wander round the shops on saturday desperately wanting to buy clothes but sticking to the pact of nothing till im down to target or at the very least down to 8 and a single figures again proved very very hard and now i have to go back on saturday again, to swap some of the o/h's things for a bigger size, and to change a rug, might take my mum with me she usually buys me something lol, then tech not cheating my pact.

Eugh all in all though today so far has been a massive blow and i am feeling very very rubbish over it :( hopefully i might start to pick up in a few days ! x

Ok well the start of the week admittedly wasn't fantastic, still i managed to stick to it and have been 100% all week so far which is good, two runs under my belt equally good, and the scales have forgiven me and claim im now only 1.5lbs over what i was which is nice of them, still not ideal but hey at least the number is dropping!

Had a really long chat with my mum the other night about it all, shes seeing a counciller atm, as she has mild depression but doesnt want tablets (depressioon is due to a completly non working thyroid , leads to wieght gain and difficulty to loose wieght and shes currently on the cambridge diet) anyway while the counciller and her are in agreement part of her weight problems cant be helped because of said thryroid issue, parts of it can and they were discussing habits, reasons etc and mum was telling me, and we sat down and disucssed my habbits and where ive gone wrong, basically, i went through a super skinny size 6 period when i was 16 due to stress at school and typically "boys" anyway got myself a bf and christmas came, school clamed down and i was able to eat again which led to me getting to a size 8, i was happy with this, not worried until my bf of time asked "whens the christmas podge going" being young and niave i genuinly believed i was overweight which started a vicious cyle of "you want me to diet so i wont" - stubborn side god knows where the logic came, anyway i gradually eased up to a 10-12 but i now beleive this was just due to natural growth i have hips, i have boobs im never gunna be skinny, i dont care i just want to feel comfy in me again, age 18 i let this looser go by the wayside after some considerable self esteem bashing had gone on, by this time my self image was distorted, messed up and low, anyway being single i gradually pulled it back and felt happy, i then got with my current bf a year or so later, a truthfull to the bone, loving sweet guy who means the world to me and was genuinly horrified at the residule ammount of self doubt i had, as it was a few months in and very tentaivly he suggested after much moaning and complaining on my part that joining the gym was the answer to my problems, i wasnt fat,ugly or anything, i was slim but untoned , and i was pale with dark cirlces under my eye, and perhaps all i needed was a little make up ( at this point the only make up i owned was an eyeliner - not joking i was 19 by now!) even my dad had started mentioning make up too me so i figured fair play, i joined the gym but didnt really like it so didnt put a whole lot of effort in and ultimately, didnt see any results, the takeaways and junk increased a few pounds went on but generally, not too bad for the next year and a half i lost a few gained a few lbs etc never really fluctuating massivly never finding jeans to tight just ok i was not 100% happy but i was ok, then we moved in to gether and it has gone to pot ever since and i keep trying to figrue it out and my mum hit the nail on the head, at home, i had breakfast, i had lunch, but in the eve my appetite was nothing, i did snack through the day but when i got home after work i had a cup of tea but rarely ate dinner and if i did it was a teeny amount, then id head off round the o/h's wouldnt eat round there, then come home, maybe a bowl of cereal or a slice of toast if i was hungry but not a whole meal , i realesed when i moved in one problem was dinner time we cooked and divided the meal in half. . .i was eating the same amount as the bloke trying to gain weight.. . not smart so i stopped doing that but i figred im still eating more, im eating a portion of dinner, with a side salad, followed by dessert - dessert?! i only ever had desser with a sunday lunch or when we went out where did this little ritual come from, and then a snack later in the eve, now however healthy the food may be. . im still eating more than my body clearly needs, you shouldnt have a big meal at night, night should be something light so how i have i got to here, because my o/h likes a big hearty meal, followed by dessert followed by a snack followed by supper. . . so ive started only having a light salad for dinner, not a big plate so i can trick myself with "its only salad i can have loads" but on a side plate so i can only put so much on and that is enough i am full after it,.. . basic point being i dont need three big meals a day, i need two meals and a snack and for the past three days thats what ive done, and ive dropped 1.5lbs . . . i maintained a decent weight for two years before we brought the house, buying the house has lead to extra snacks bigger meals, desserts and meals i dont need to be eating. . . i need to go back to what i was doing, and while i cant skip dinner all together anymore, i can make it as small as possible a side plate of salad fills me for the evenign, so when ive got the weight down and hit proper food again in the evening a small side plate will be more than enought of that too.

I figured i go off the rails and eat chocolate when im mad at the o/h . . it feels like a "F*ck u " kind of symbol when in actual fact im only hurting me and my diet so i dont even know where this came from. . weird. . sorry very long ramble, just needed to get it down lol ! x

Your Mum has my sympathy with her thyroid! I gained over 5 stone when all I ate was 1700cals or less a day and yes it does lead to depression and it wasn't till they sorted my thyroid tablets I bothered dieting as there was no point before that.

Sounds like you've had a really rough time of it as well and haven't had much positivity in your life to help your self esteem. Felt a lot like me as I read your last post. I've never been a size 8 since the age of 9 mind you, but I was at my slimmest when my first boyfriend kept dropping in comments about my weight like 'should you really be eating that'. And like you I genuinely believed him that I needed to be smaller and to this day I have very little self esteem. I'm now with a bloke who'd like me to lose weight for me, but not for him. He met me the size I am now and we started seeing eachother when I was about 2 stone heavier. But even as I lose weight and can see I'm getting smaller I still hate what I see in the mirror.

Keep at it hun, you can do it :) x

Back