Cupcakes84's Journey to 9st

Day 7

Day 7 has been gd. I've filled up with loads of water today. I've gotten used to not eating which is good. Fours weeks until my holiday tomoro; the time is flying by.

Well done Deej75 on your loss thats great. I bet you feel great. How's it going for you today? :)

Tano I might try fizzy water see what it tastes like. :)

Thanks In search of me I hope the WI goes well. Good luck with your WI.

Time weirdly does fly when you are on this diet. You start finding time to do things you didn't have the time for before and of course, MM diaries help too! I spent a whole weekend between bed times on MMs and that's what got me through the first weekend when I thought I would fail!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow - it will be great as you've been great xx

Thanks MsV.

I've just got back from my WI and I've lost 11lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: OMG!!!!! Lol. I was in shock lol.Today I stuggled, I really wanted to eat a chicken salad and I had to stop myself and had a shake instead. I'm so happy still feel hungry though lol. Here goes to week 2. :)

High five!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I am so pleased for you I am literally smiling for ear to ear! It's such a great amazing feeling. Hold on to that feeling girl so when you have those low moments, you realise that this diet is just the best!

Now go celebrate with a big glass of water and the running man! xx

Hi guys! I've been away for a couple days. Was sick and doc said I had to eat but I start again tomorrow. I've put on 5lbs but that will come off in no time. How's everyone been?

Hello! Hope you're feeling better and well done to getting right back on!

Had a good week and I've got my WI in an hour!! My 'WI trousers' are feeling much looser now, so I'm hoping for 4-5lbs - fingers crossed lol!

Am having an 810 day tomorrow so that I can go out with my hubbie to celebrate our anniversary, but am confident I'll make the right choices and not be swayed by the magnificent dessert menu :) I'm really looking forward to looking through the wardrobe to find something nice and most importantly SMALLER to wear :D

I'll let you now how it goes tonight... x

Well done Deej that's really good.You're going be at goal in no time. I hope you have a good day today for your anniversary. :)

I'm back on track and I don't get weighed until next Thursday so I have a week to lose what i put on and lose a bit more. :)

8 days until my holiday to Florida. I'm back on track but I'm worried I'll put all the weight back on. I get weighed on Thursday so let's see what my CDC says. Feeling a bit lighter which is a good thing. I'll be away for 2 weeks then I'm back for 2 months then I go to New York for a week. So hopefully I will get down to 9st by then.

Have a lovely time! We're off to Florida in October for 2 weeks and SO looking forward to it! My view is that go and have a good time and within a week or two's time you'll be back down to where you were!

Where abouts are you going in Florida? x

Hi cupcake, glad all is going well! I've just had 7 days off plan and ate lOTS and still only put on 2 pounds. That's with a whole world of alcohol too so go away and have a fab time! I dint worry once about it (until this mornings weigh in lol) you'll feel fab when you're there and can get straight back to it once you're back :)

I'm back from my holiday. I gained about 5lbs which is good for 2 weeks in America. I'm back on track and I have 49ls to lose. I go away to New York in 7 weeks and I want to lose as much weight as possible. Here we go. I start back tomorrow. :)

I'm restarting on Monday. I couldn't get back on track after my holiday but now I'm motivated again. Was supposed to be going to New York next month but my friend was unable to go so I can focus on my weight now. I want to lose as much weight as possible before the new year so my new years resolution won't be to lose weight lol. I'm actually looking forward to being disciplined and getting back on track. I've refreshed my ticker, 9st here I come lol. :)

Still haven't started. I start in the morning then something comes up at lunch. I've just lost all motivation and I'm just putting on weight. I need to get back on track and start. :sigh:

Back