Curious about the foodpacks

Because we all need extra support at times dont we? Someone we can go to each week face to face, that knows what its like being on a vlcd, just thinking about long term for you thats all. I know exante is great, but I know when I struggle I need more than a friend or family member, an outsider can help in other ways xx
I agree with you on this post charl i went into a chemist to ask about Liptorim diet.. LOL.. man im struggling and i know all i want/need is another persons help/support.!! ;)

But sandy is doing amazing like you always have done since u started exante :)

Shanny, Lipotrim! really? lol

I myself am thinking of going to my GP to see what extra support can be offered. I myself need extra support to do this, a group of 30+ women talking about there week is not cutting it for me, its not for me. One to one is though. I am going to ask about Lipotrim on gp referral, please dont shoot me :sigh:

sorry slim & save, just realised this is in your forum

Thank god for that! Thought I had just put my foot in it! :rolleyes: I thought for some reason you were struggling xx

No just had too much time on my hands the other night lol

I myself am thinking of going to my GP to see what extra support can be offered. I myself need extra support to do this, a group of 30+ women talking about there week is not cutting it for me, its not for me. One to one is though. I am going to ask about Lipotrim on gp referral, please dont shoot me :sigh:

I think even getting referral Charley it still costs more or less the same.

yep i did charl ;) got the leaflet and dvd i had to pay a fiver :( but refundable... i need the one to one support too. well a friend on here commented on SW meetings to me last year that she didnt rate them..!!
GP referral can i get it to so i can lose this stone LOL??.. im serious aswell.
I have s&s food packs i love the cottage pie.. the best and the new chilli is lovely and hot.

charl u going to consider it then really?x

No just had too much time on my hands the other night lol

I think even getting referral Charley it still costs more or less the same.
Thought it was the price of a prescription?

The S&Sers wont mind us visiting ;) This is probably my fave forum - after Exante :)
:D

yep i did charl ;) got the leaflet and dvd i had to pay a fiver :( but refundable... i need the one to one support too. well a friend on here commented on SW meetings to me last year that she didnt rate them..!!
GP referral can i get it to so i can lose this stone LOL??.. im serious aswell.
I have s&s food packs i love the cottage pie.. the best and the new chilli is lovely and hot.

charl u going to consider it then really?x
I need help, else in 10 years time, I can see me having gastric surgery! :rolleyes:

Dont you get your one to one with your CDC?

Oh and One to One, was a sex mag quite some years ago, it makes me giggle every time I write it! You collected them weekly :8855:

Dont you get your one to one with your CDC? yes u do charl one to one but i cant find a CDC i like.....:D:D:D plus they charge different prices which really does my nut in..:mad:

Oh and One to One, was a sex mag quite some years ago, it makes me giggle every time I write it! You collected them weekly :8855:
:D:D hahaaha funny

Personally I hate the weighing in thing which is why I'm on S&S. Well that, the fact that I like the packs and the variety. I did LT nearly 7 years ago and the chemist I went to was hopeless. It was jump on the scales, record weight, hand over cash and gone. I was never told about ketosis, the diet in general or given any support. And it was an hour round trip to get there. In the end I kept making excuses that I was going away and needed to buy additional products as I wouldn't be able to get to the WI. So after the 6th WI I only went there when I needed more packs as they would sell me 3 weeks worth or so at a time. Never again :).

Every bit of willpower I have to do this comes from within and I can talk to all the lovely people on here if I need to, plus a friend at work is doing LL so I have lots of people who understand around me. I'll work my own refeeding plan out too. Something that suits me personally but it's likely to be based on the CD step ups or something like that. And my maintenance plan will be an individual thing too. I know what I want to do, I just need to be able to get my head in gear to stick to it. Hypnotherapy appeals to me but I don't know how successful that is. I did one of those stage things once and bizarrely found myself obeying everything he said (which is strange as I'm usually a bit of a rebel). I'm hoping that means that if I do decide to have a bit of hypnotherapy it will be successful for me.

In the meantime I'm just plugging away to lose the remaining 24 pounds (and counting!) :).

At first, I needed the discipline of just packs. But I know that I will go back into the real world at some point and the food packs are helping me to actually listen to my body' signals. I'm also surprised to find that I'm full on 100g of chicken rather than scoffing the whole bird!

MY body-signals? Picture the scene, me- face stuffed into a trough of meal packs- tripled up of course, if I'm going to hog, I'm going to do it properly, no half measures, oh and the 100gs would soon transform itself magically into a whole chicken waiting. Sorry, too much food talk there Maka but I just don't trust me yet!!! BTW, I Love your ass-smacking hippo. I might steal her!

BG were you on CD before? :)

No, I've never done CD - only LT and S&S. I have tried a few of the CD soups and shakes though that someone gave me. I couldn't do this without the meals to be honest.

Not a group person either which is why I'm so chuffed that this forum works so well for me. No judging, no not wanting to stand next to the skinny mare and her pal who are permanent fixtures at weigh-ins, no attitude from anyone, except a great one! LOVE minimins!

Ever tried nlp BG? It helped me once over my issues with public speaking and I think I might try it again when I'm closer to maintenance. Not really hypnotism, more learning to focus on positive self-images. It stuck with me, well parts of it and I think it might be a valuable tool in the future.

What's NLP Giza?

I love the lemon bars and the truffa bars Shanny. Small but delish!

Oh a private prescription, they are about £50 aren't they? Oh!

See i do love mm, but not sure if it helps ME with the weight loss! Maybe I am beyond help lol

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

MY body-signals? Picture the scene, me- face stuffed into a trough of meal packs- tripled up of course, if I'm going to hog, I'm going to do it properly, no half measures, oh and the 100gs would soon transform itself magically into a whole chicken waiting. Sorry, too much food talk there Maka but I just don't trust me yet!!! BTW, I Love your ass-smacking hippo. I might steal her!

loooooooool! I can just picture that Giza...loooool! Someone once said to me: "Awww, looks just like you when you dance!" Honest. So it's an image that I have a love-hate relationship with. But you can have her too, if you like.

You know what's great about this S&S plan: there're so many ways to the end goal and we're all (hopefully) learning the lessons that we individually need to.

I love the meal packs - except the corttage pie. I like sitting down to a meal with my fiance and it doesn't make him feel so uncomfortable if he isn't having to sit eating in front of me when I'm not. I have 2 cups of the permitted veggies whether I am having a meal pack or soup and feel really full afterwards. I didn't order the porridge before, but I just placed a new order with all the shakes, bars, and meals I love plus the porridge.
My problem is definitely portion control and I really enjoy the feeling of eating. Without the spag bol and chilli I think I would be feeling deprived but I'm not and I am eating way more veggies than before I started S & S. I was just talking earlier with a friend who told me about S &S and wondering how I could eat the same type of food after I have reached goal but not necessarily importing it from UK. One to think about I guess. But for now - I love the quickness of it all. 10 mins for veggies to steam and a few minutes in the microwave for the chilli or spag bol - its delish! (and I was saying that on Day 1) My fiance has tried all my dishes and thinks they're great. I hope they bring out more options for the meals.:-D

Back