Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

Well done you're doing really well!

So this is my first weigh in whilst I’ve been a member here and my 4th weigh in so far. In week one I lost 4lb, week two 1/2lb, week three 2lb. I am going it alone and weigh at home on a Monday afternoon.

Just got weighed and I’ve lost 4 1/2lb this week, so my total loss so far is 11lb. I am delighted. I know I won’t keep going at this pace but I am well on my way to 6 stones to lose by Christmas.

Aiming to lose another 7lb in the next 4 weeks

5 off this week YEAH!!

Just started on SW a month ago tonight. First week was 6lbs down, 2nd was 4lb & last week was only 1lb. Was due to be weighed tonight, but have had the flu since last week, so didnt think it was a good idea to share that round the group. Bit frustrated as I have got a lot to lose & am desperate to hit that first stone off milestone.

Oops. Not been on here for two weeks. Last week I lost a pound and this week I’ve also lost a pound. Bit disappointed really as I’ve stuck to plan and I’ve also been tracking calories and done some exercise every day. Still, it’s another 2lbs down making 16lbs in 7 weeks, and I’m still on target for losing 6 stone by Christmas.

Oops. Not been on here for two weeks. Last week I lost a pound and this week I’ve also lost a pound. Bit disappointed really as I’ve stuck to plan and I’ve also been tracking calories and done some exercise every day. Still, it’s another 2lbs down making 16lbs in 7 weeks, and I’m still on target for losing 6 stone by Christmas.

16lbs is fantastic!
So you are nearly at 1 and a half stones in 7 weeks which is amazing!

I have stuck to plan too. I've been going 6 weeks and got my 1 & a half stone off last night. I had a couple of weeks where I was full of cold and really didnt expect to lose last night, but I did.

I have to fill in my profile weight, but I am similar weight/target to you.

16lbs is a great achievement & you are much more likely to keep it off if it's a steady pace.

Can I join in please. Literally started SW today. Not planning on going to class but have the book as went a few months ago. I don't enjoy class and have only ever lost weight when I do it myself and get my head around it. Starting weight 13st6lb, aim to lose 2lb by next Sunday!

16 lbs in 7 weeks is fantastic so don't be disappointed. Keep up the good work even if it is just a pound a week!

Hi guys! Only started SW last week so I’m new here but I had my first weigh in today. 5 1/2 lbs this week, very happy girl! Especially since I was naughty on a couple of days!

Hello everyone! I am a few days late in catching up with you. I have, however lost 4 pounds in just over a week, which I am happy about. My first few days were v easy as had planned food well and made soups and salads, but not been so organised afterwards and have lapsed a bit.

Back