Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

Weekly-Weigh-In.jpg

A few of us have been posting in the relevant weigh in days, but there hasn't been much activity. Therefore it was suggested that we set up a Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In, this is for anyone who is currently on the plan and wants to support and celebrate their weight loss journey. Everyone welcome no matter what day you weigh in.

Thanks to @nadiya and @losingit.2019 who prompted putting this thread together, I hope we can support each other with the journey.

Leanne x

Starting off - This is the first time I have been on the Slimming World programme, for years I have been a WW veteran and maintained until two years ago when I found myself supporting my dad's end of life care. I went completely off the wagon and since then put all the weight back on.

My WW meeting met on a Saturday morning at 10:00 and I meant that it eat into my weekend as Saturday is my only day off. Having found that my local Slimming World in Greenwich meets on a Monday evening, I found I could get to this group. I started my Slimming World journey on Monday 16th September 2019, my starting weigh was 14st 4lbs, it took me a few weeks to get my head round the programme, but I have consistently lost weight averaging out at around 1.5lb per week. My short term goal is to be 12st 4lb by Christmas losing 2 stone in 12 weeks, my overall goal is to get down to 143lbs (10st 3lb) there is a story behind this magical number I will go into at a later date.

This week on the Slimming World Scales I lost 1.5lb taking me down to 13st 2lb.

Looking forward to supporting everyone on this thread and getting involved in the discussions and interactions.

Leanne

This week happy to report another 1.5lb off taking me down to 13st 1/2lb

Ooh another thread for me to join...4.5lbs off this week so I'm very happy :)

Let's hope it stays that way LOL

Hi I’m new to slimming world, never have done diets before so it’s a first time thing for me, my first weigh in tonight and am a little nervous hoping for good result as have tried my best this week :)

I lost 2lb the group before christmas. Then lost 1.5lb inbetweeners christmas and new year. Then went to the first group of this year and gained 5.5lb 🙈😂

I was doing well until I got sick and then kind of gave up until after Christmas. I ended up 1lb over my October start weight but I lost 5lbs this week so counting that as 4lbs off so that the numbers add up LOL

Just joined this forum
My first week at SW, lost 3 and half pounds. Pleased as I'm full of flu and not felt like shopping, let alone cooking. Weigh in again tomorrow
Fingers crossed I've lost again.

I had my 9th weigh in last night, and after doing an sp week I lost 6.5lbs 😄 was only half pound under for my 2 stone award, am really looking forward to having chips for tea tonight though 🤣

Just joined this forum
My first week at SW, lost 3 and half pounds. Pleased as I'm full of flu and not felt like shopping, let alone cooking. Weigh in again tomorrow
Fingers crossed I've lost again.
Welcome😊

Well done Lynndyloo👏👏👏

I hope you are feeling better?

I had my 9th weigh in last night, and after doing an sp week I lost 6.5lbs 😄 was only half pound under for my 2 stone award, am really looking forward to having chips for tea tonight though 🤣
Excellent result for an SP week Sprinkless👏👏👏

Next week you will be clutching your shiny 2st reward:sw028:

You know if click on the smiley icon above in the post box and scroll down you can add the awards to your signature...to see signatures on your mobile phones, just tilt the screen horizontally.😊

Gained 0.5 this week and am close to just giving up tbh. I followed it 1000000% no cheating at all. Just fed up now

do you exercise at all? If so you may have lost inches instead of lbs, that’s what I’ve read anyway lol
No I only go swimming a few times a week-I have fibromyalgia so exercise is too painful.

I lost 2 this week :)

Ooh can I join in here please? I started SW on New Years Day and so far have lost 13.5lbs. I weigh on a Wed at group and today lost 2.5lbs and got Slimmer Of The Week and Slimmer Of The Month. I stay completely on plan but 2.5 seems to be biggest I can lose each week so my aim is for 2lbs a week. I go to Lanzarote at start of July so would like to be 3 stone lighter by then if I consistently lose 2lbs a week. I know life gets in the way sometimes though so I’ll be happy with 2 stone x

Back