Curry and Thai soup coming woo hoo......

Rocky Road

I asked Slim and Save today what new flavours were coming and they said Thai soup. I asked about curry and they said definitely curry. They will be announcing flavours on Monday. On day 5 and already excited about flavours lol.

OOH yes, shame it doesn't come with a green curry and some sticky rice lol.

Nooooooo!!!! I have just done a months order!!

Ah, I'm sure the new flavours will be minging anyway lol :rolleyes:. Just think what you will have to look forward to in a month though.

Ah, I'm sure the new flavours will be minging anyway lol :rolleyes:. Just think what you will have to look forward to in a month though.

Yeah, Im sure they will be lol! ((she hopes!! Lol!!)

Im hoping at the end of the month Ill be nearing target, though I may need a small supply as I go on holiday at the end of that month - Ill try be good, but may need some 'curries' to get me BACK to target!!

Curry!!! Omg hurry up pleeeease! I'll soon be having only 3 flavoured shakes and 3 bars as I've gone off everything else. I NEEDA the curry pack! Lol.

Thai soup? I'll take a miss on that one. I'm not a soup person and hate the Thai soup from exante yuk.

Last edited:
Rocky Road said:
I asked Slim and Save today what new flavours were coming and they said Thai soup. I asked about curry and they said definitely curry. They will be announcing flavours on Monday. On day 5 and already excited about flavours lol.

OMG curry would the dream! Not curry soup though actual curried meal packs ???? I had 2 pks chilli for tea mixed with extra hot chilli powder and 100g quorn and was gorgeous, curry would be fab!!

Hope the curry is due in tomorrow - I have 2 weeks of my various packs left but I don't want to risk missing the lemon bars (only ever had one and it was to die for). It's be just my luck it'd go out of stock the day before I order.

Just drop an email if you need to know when they are landing hun :) I'm more into shakes so be happy for the new ones landing this week hopefully x

I'll drop them a line if they don't say tomorrow when things are landing (and maybe check if they're well stocked on lemon bars). I love most of the shakes too - wish I'd gotten more than 5 of the crispy chocolate ones on my last order.

Back