Consolidation curry guilt!

shazaram

so im sort of in.consolidation although.im still trying to lose a little more so having two pp days a week and just introducing one slice of wholemeal a day.. tonight my mum is taking me out for a curry and i can't wait but.im petrified.. what would you order in an Indian ? i just feel so guilty and scared of gaining its stupid :( x

I had a blow out meal at an Indian sat night - and I'm only on cruise!

I had:

Chicken tikka for starters
Tandoori trout for main - with THREE vegetable side dishes cauliflower, spinach and mushrooms..... (shared amongst everyone)
Washed down with half a kingfisher beer - was lush.

I always have tandoori chicken - as it's cooked in the tandoor and with no sauce I figure it cannot be that bad - and a salad. And try to avoid peshwari naan and the nicest onion baajis is the world. :(

hmm see im a sucker for sauce :( i like the mixed grill.but still like some masala sauce :-/ mushroom baaji can't be that bad can it?

I need some sauce which is why I always go for either a plain tikka or tandoori dish for main - then have a veg side dish like mushroom, sag (spinach) or cauliflower bahji on the side.

Couldnt you make it a gala meal? That way its completely guilt free :)

i could have my first gala meal but.im just struggling to let go and trust i won't gain. i cant get my head round the celebration meals and that i won't wake up 4lb heavier :-/

i could have my first gala meal but.im just struggling to let go and trust i won't gain. i cant get my head round the celebration meals and that i won't wake up 4lb heavier :-/

See, the thing is, you will wake up slightly heavier after a gala - and then you will lose it again over the next pp day.

That's one of the key learnings in conso - how to take control of the day to day variation in diet, water retention, weight gain, weight loss, without panicing.

So enjoy your curry.

urghh maybe i won't weigh until iv had protein Thursday then? it affects my.mood badly when i gain, eek im going to do it, I'll still avoid rice like the plague but i think I'll have my.masala and avoid the scales :)

Or you could get on the scales and confirm the reality of the fact that your pp day does reverse the scales each week, and that you are in control and have power over the scales, not the other way around.

so im sort of in.consolidation although.im still trying to lose a little more so having two pp days a week and just introducing one slice of wholemeal a day.. tonight my mum is taking me out for a curry and i can't wait but.im petrified.. what would you order in an Indian ? i just feel so guilty and scared of gaining its stupid :( x

Eat what you like, you need your gala meal! just don't over eat, don't repeat and have one glass of wine. I promise you, the weight will not come back if you continue doing conso after that meal!;)

Back