Curry night - Saturday - who's with me?

becciharland

Thought it would be fun to have a curry night, thought we could post our pictures of our curry nights....I'm aiming for one Saturday x

Pete's peanut curry? That's what will be on my menu and some onion bhajis :) want to find out how to make Kema meat

Hiya...I'm in :)

I LOVE curry. I am going for Lamb Korai from an old mag. Might try the onion bahji's too, and a bombay potato recipe if I can find one :)

Oooh I love a curry too!! What is Pete's Peanut Curry? (I'm guessing a curry which contains peanuts!?:eek:)

I've just made the spicy parsnip soup on sw site. It's really thick and you add curry and spices to it. It would make a great free base to add chunky veg or meat. And it was lush.

I had mrs shahs curry last night was delish and felt so naughty!!

I'm having mushy pea curry tonight - does that count? :D

I'm in - will be cooking daal, Bombay potato, rice and some sort of spicy curry to warm me up. Anyone got a recipe for low syn or free bhajis? My stepmom is Indian so I know how to cook them proper but no idea how to make them low syn...I usually bake mine so no oil but a lot if gram flour (atta/chickpea flour) ?

Ill post up daal and Bombay spud recipes when I get home, cannae remember the amounts if spice but you'll be able to make them both free/super free :) daal tastes great when its been frozen but BP not so much :)

Does anyone make curries in slow cooker?

I've made daal in slow cooker and its lush, plus clears up a ring on the cooker! I don't eat meat though so not sure in actual curry though, I don't tend to follow recipes for curry and I'm not quite figured out how my slow cooker works and if the veg will be overlooked. Sure you can though - would have to be a juicy one! Moroccan tagine style food is amazing in a slow cooker :)

Back