Curry recipe from booklet - does anyone have it?

sunnies

Evening
I'm visiting parents this week and gone to do the SW curry from the booklet that came with our green packs but forgotton it! I have marinated the chicken with spice and ff fromage friase but cant remember the sauce bit. Can anyone help me out with it please?

Thanks

Please post all recipe related threads in the recipe forum. The forum is searchable so you may find what youre looking for

:thread_moved:

would that be the "7 days to success" booklet?

chicken tikka masala?

4 tbsp tikka powder
200g pot of fat free natural yogurt
salt and freshly ground black pepper
700g / 1lb 8oz skinless and boneless chicken breasts or thighs cut into bite sized pieces
frylite
1 onion, peeled and grated
4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tbsp tomato puree ( 1 syn )
1 tsp atrificial sweetner
5 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
300g / 10.5oz dried long grain rice
handful chopped coriander.

1. Mix half the tika powder with the yogurt and season well. Place the chicken in a bowl, pour over the tikka yogurt and combine. Set aside

2. Spray a non stick pan with frylite and fry the onion for 5-6 mins. Add the garlic, chilli, ginger and remaining tikka powder and fry for 2-3 mins. Stir in the tomato pure, sweetener and 250ml/8.5fl oz water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the fromage frais and simmer for 12-15 mins, stirring often.

3. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, drain and keep warm.

4. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium. Place the chicken on a grill rack, spray with frylite and grill for 15 mins, turning occasionally until cooked then add the chicken to the sauce.

5. Serve sprinkled with coriander, with a tomato salad ( sliced tomatoes, mint leaves, chilli powder and lemon juice ).

That's the one, sorry I didn't say thanks earlier :) it's a life saver that one. My C gAve me a syn free bhaji recipe too do must try that too!

Back