1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cauliflower help

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by bethlow23, 25 August 2014 Social URL.

1. bethlow23

bethlow23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone, I bought a cauliflower yesterday because I remember seeing a recipe for a white creamy pasta sauce and also a curry made from cauliflower. I found the recipe for the curry but cannot find the one for the sauce anywhere.

Can anyone recommend a recipe for me, please? Any other recommendations on what to do with it are helpful too as it's literally the biggest cauliflower I have ever seen!

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've no idea about the creamy pasta.

I go on all recipes uk for ideas which is brill.

Have you tried roasted cauliflower, it's delicious, just cut up into florets spray with frylight & cook in the oven until nice & brown about 40mins.

4. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Clean Eating
    The creamy sauce that I make might not be the same, but I'll share!

1 Cauliflower,
    6 cloves of garlic
    mixed herbs/italian seasoning
    2-4 cups of stock (depending on desired consistency)
    A dash of milk
    1 tsp butter

Boil the cauliflower, blend all ingredients together! Add seasoning/more milk to desired taste, great for pasta with some bacon and mushrooms!

5. bethlow23

bethlow23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you both, I'll definitely have to try both recipes. I can't wait to try that pasta sauce :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.