Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to go for a stone for valentines but I want an achievable one this time!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucia Lucia said:
I'm just not buying any baileys as i'll just keep at it til its gone!

Sugar plum dont worry about chopping a bit off me- bout 8 stone would be great! You've done great only 2lbs to go.

I'm going to match that stone for the valentines!

Lol... I still have about 8stone to also be 'chopped'!

I think the stone is achievable in the 6 weeks!

VIXONS FOR VALENTINES!! Can't wait!! :) xx

Can you not make your own pudding Tanya?

pfft- i'm not that good in the kitchen ;) im just going to get a morrisons individual one- 14 syns for the healthy one :)

The other plus side Tanya...

You don't need to try and avoid Baileys!!

Baileys is going to be my down fall this Christmas! Lol x

ive told people to keep the choccies away- so i should be ok. im going to stock up in pop (dr pepper zero, pepsi max, etc) i should be all good drink wise :)

Hey ladies, hope you are all good and getting into Xmas spirit. :) just started snowing here so its feeling quite Christmassy. Lol.
Ended up not wearing the dress for night out on sat, just not got the confidence yet. :-(
However, the outfit I did wear got me loads of compliments. Had a great night.

Didn't have the best wknd food wise but hoping for at least 1/2 off on Thursday to meet my target on here. As won't be weighing next week as its elianas 2nd birthday. :)

Stacey x

bb65 said:
Hey ladies, hope you are all good and getting into Xmas spirit. :) just started snowing here so its feeling quite Christmassy. Lol.
Ended up not wearing the dress for night out on sat, just not got the confidence yet. :-(
However, the outfit I did wear got me loads of compliments. Had a great night.

Didn't have the best wknd food wise but hoping for at least 1/2 off on Thursday to meet my target on here. As won't be weighing next week as its elianas 2nd birthday. :)

Stacey x

Well done

Hi all

Have lost 4, which was the 3 I had put on. So I have reached my curva- a- licous target. I am now going to try and be sensible until the new year.

I had decided last week to set a new target for Christmas but have really thought hard and I know if I am unrealistic I will beat myself up and give up, so damage limitation is the name of the game, can I still report here every Monday and join vixens for valentine please?

Have a good day
BRON XXX

Addibelle 22lbs (18.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (21.5lbs lost - 0.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (17lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (22lost~ 0 to go) ******target met******
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (20lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy 26.5lbs (12.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (4lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (26 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (7.5 lbs lost 10.5 lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (25lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (20lost - 2lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)

Well done Stacey and Bron :)

I won't be making my target but that's ok as I did have a holiday and now it's getting harder as Xmas is coming up!

I'll make a new Valentines target and that one I'll do!!!

lsf666 said:
Well done Stacey and Bron :)

I won't be making my target but that's ok as I did have a holiday and now it's getting harder as Xmas is coming up!

I'll make a new Valentines target and that one I'll do!!!

I'm finding it very hard to stay on plan with elianas birthday next wk and then Xmas. I will be happy if I lose this week. Me and hubby are both off next week so will have days out, weather permitting. Lunch/ dinner for elianas bday. X

Bron said:
Hi all

Have lost 4, which was the 3 I had put on. So I have reached my curva- a- licous target. I am now going to try and be sensible until the new year.

I had decided last week to set a new target for Christmas but have really thought hard and I know if I am unrealistic I will beat myself up and give up, so damage limitation is the name of the game, can I still report here every Monday and join vixens for valentine please?

Have a good day
BRON XXX

Addibelle 22lbs (18.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (21.5lbs lost - 0.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (17lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (22lost~ 0 to go) ******target met******
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (20lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy 26.5lbs (12.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (4lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (26 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (7.5 lbs lost 10.5 lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (25lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (20lost - 2lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)

Well done on reaching your target Bron!!!

You sound like you have the same plan as me... I need more lb then I have hit my curvy target!! Then I intend on enjoying Christmad and trying to STS but I am not chasing any big losses!

Then come New year its full steam ahead for the Vixons Challenge!!

I think we should have the same rules .. Max of 20 people. It keeps it personal and we all get to know each other more xxx

bb65 said:
I'm finding it very hard to stay on plan with elianas birthday next wk and then Xmas. I will be happy if I lose this week. Me and hubby are both off next week so will have days out, weather permitting. Lunch/ dinner for elianas bday. X

Well done Stacey...

I know what you mean about all the Christmas Party's and meals, I am the same! I am also wanting to enjoy them all, so like Lisa said.. Here is to the Vixons!! ;-) xxx

bb65 said:
You've done so well I definitely think a STS is a good goal with what you have coming up. And me!

*SugarPlum* said:
Well done on reaching your target Bron!!!

You sound like you have the same plan as me... I need more lb then I have hit my curvy target!! Then I intend on enjoying Christmad and trying to STS but I am not chasing any big losses!

Then come New year its full steam ahead for the Vixons Challenge!!

I think we should have the same rules .. Max of 20 people. It keeps it personal and we all get to know each other more xxx
I agree Cinta x

Cap at 20 again :)

Bron, fantastic stuff!

:talk017:

4lbs needed for my target so doable as having a good week here!

Count me in for the Valentines Vixens please :D

Well done Bron, amazing loss :woohoo: :winner: and well done on reaching your target too xx
Not going to reach my target this time, but I am definitely up for the valentine vixens challenge and also agree we should cap it again, been lovely getting to know you girls a bit more xxx
Stacey can I come to yours pleaseee I wanna play in the snow, I love snow and we rarely get it down saaf :giggle:
Have a lovely day ladies and good luck to any other Monday weighers xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Well done Bron, amazing loss :woohoo: :winner: and well done on reaching your target too xx
Not going to reach my target this time, but I am definitely up for the valentine vixens challenge and also agree we should cap it again, been lovely getting to know you girls a bit more xxx
Stacey can I come to yours pleaseee I wanna play in the snow, I love snow and we rarely get it down saaf :giggle:
Have a lovely day ladies and good luck to any other Monday weighers xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah u sure can lol. Meant to be on and off all day.:) shame am working this afternoon. Xx

Yeah u sure can lol. Meant to be on and off all day.:) shame am working this afternoon. Xx

It's cold here but not a single sign of snow, clear blue sky's and lots of sun....no fun :cry::cry: :giggle: xxxx

Oh would love a vixens countdown. Could we stay in the same thread and just put up a new target list?

Sorry not been on much. Had a crazy busy weekend in work. All finished now and have the rest of the day to myself :)

Sounds like a plan to me
Have a lovely day and enjoy your time off work xxxxxx

just stopping to have a quick moan

i've done my back in :( i got woken up at about 7am with HUGE pains in my back (i think its a pulled muscle, thats what it feels like)

I can barely walk or anything, its terrible *pouts*

I'm just having a cuppa and hoping my painkillers kick in.

Will read through the posts when im in a bit less pain

(even though i did notice your loss Bron- well done babe- thats awesome :) )

just stopping to have a quick moan

i've done my back in :( i got woken up at about 7am with HUGE pains in my back (i think its a pulled muscle, thats what it feels like)

I can barely walk or anything, its terrible *pouts*

I'm just having a cuppa and hoping my painkillers kick in.

Will read through the posts when im in a bit less pain

(even though i did notice your loss Bron- well done babe- thats awesome :) )

I hope you feel better soon x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back