Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB65 - Wow!

Wow, everyone is doing so well!
Im a wedneday weigher (this week!) so hope it goes well.

Water has been my challenge for this week.
I downloaded an app on my phone to remind me to drink and I have set it to 8 cups a day. Then once Im confortable with 8 Il go up to 9 etc. Hope that helps a bit.

Also, went and bought lots of tupperware tubs and I have measured and marked on my cheese allowance and milk and porridge etc. All the things that I pretend I am only have 28g etc off, I will now measure or weigh each time! =)

Thanks for all of your suggestions girls I think that maybe Im not drinking enough so I am going to do the same as you Lila and download that app.You reminded me about it :) I used to have it then changed my phone lol

xxx

I was the same. I had it on my old phone.
Just got a new one and remembered I had it but never used it.
Its a brilliant reminder.

Theres a wee glass of water on the top of my screen if I havent drank enough!

OH! Also, last year qualitybrittany put this up on the site for people to use.
I am using it now by filling in the bauble with how many lbs a want to loose and colour them in as I loose them! Have got 22lbs at the top and its a great reminder and incentive.

Just incase anyone wants to use it too.
I wonder would it be worth me posting it in the main forum too?

Anyway:

StonebyChristmas.jpg

Hi
Just downloaded the water app looks good
Thanks
Bron

Well done on your great loss this week BB65 - you slipped that into the list rather quietly! lol

Good luck for your WI tonight Missjlouise - why so sure of not getting a loss? :(

Girls can anyone recommend what I can eat to speed my weight loss die to my STS last week I want this one to be a good loss.
I have been eating loads of beetroot and gherkins and super speed beans anything else I can do?

xxx

As Sugar has already said, best thing to do is vary what you eat as much as you can. Are you doing any exercise too? I've found my losses have become very consistent with doing lots of walking a few sessions of cardio/weights and yoga :)

For me the speed soup didn't make much of a difference, and I was bloody sick of it after having a bowl everyday for a whole week lol. I'm thinking scanbran will be the same as I'm only on day 3 and a bit stuck - mentally and physically :eek: Most important rule - drink lots of water! :D

As Sugar has already said, best thing to do is vary what you eat as much as you can. Are you doing any exercise too? I've found my losses have become very consistent with doing lots of walking a few sessions of cardio/weights and yoga :)

For me the speed soup didn't make much of a difference, and I was bloody sick of it after having a bowl everyday for a whole week lol. I'm thinking scanbran will be the same as I'm only on day 3 and a bit stuck - mentally and physically :eek: Most important rule - drink lots of water! :D

I am doing way more exercise than I have for a year lol I hurt my foot while doing the race for life and couldnt bear any weight on it but its much better now so I have started to move much more and walk when I can.I am going to build it up but by bit but I am enjoying getting out and walking more.

I liked the speed soup I tried it but didnt find it helped with my weight loss. I tend to lose slowly and I think it is the water thing.
I think I will also try having more fruit as well I eat tonnes of veg but not that much fruit.
(I have been and bought a 1 ltr bottle of water so I can refill it and know how much I have drank)

xxxxx

EydenHainsworth said:
I am doing way more exercise than I have for a year lol I hurt my foot while doing the race for life and couldnt bear any weight on it but its much better now so I have started to move much more and walk when I can.I am going to build it up but by bit but I am enjoying getting out and walking more.

I liked the speed soup I tried it but didnt find it helped with my weight loss. I tend to lose slowly and I think it is the water thing.
I think I will also try having more fruit as well I eat tonnes of veg but not that much fruit.
(I have been and bought a 1 ltr bottle of water so I can refill it and know how much I have drank)

xxxxx

Eyden,

That's what I do at work, I have a water bottle so I know exactly how much I have drank.

Like both you & Lo, I didn't find the soup helped with weight loss and by the end of the week I couldn't stand the smell of it! Lol

I think water does make a big difference.

Good luck with your WI xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Sugar I was really disappointed by my STS on Friday I feel so much smaller.

I know its long term but I find when ever anyone asks me how I am doing if I stay the same they always make an assumption that I have been naughty and not on plan they dont seem to understand that finally I have realised the only person I would be cheating is me?!

I am sat here drinking my water after having my delicious dinner. I am now looking what I can have tomorrow lol

xxx

EydenHainsworth said:
Thank you Sugar I was really disappointed by my STS on Friday I feel so much smaller.

I know its long term but I find when ever anyone asks me how I am doing if I stay the same they always make an assumption that I have been naughty and not on plan they dont seem to understand that finally I have realised the only person I would be cheating is me?!

I am sat here drinking my water after having my delicious dinner. I am now looking what I can have tomorrow lol

xxx

Eyden, have you taken your measurements??

People used to nag me to do it and I always put it off, as I didn't want to know how huge my waist was! Lol but I took some staring measurements and couldn't believe how much the inches were dropping off!

On weeks when I had not lost alot, I found I had lost inches, which made me feel better! :)

I know what you mean about people opinions when you have STS or put on. That's why I have not told anyone what I am doing this time! Only Hubby knows! :) xx

Eyden, have you taken your measurements??

People used to nag me to do it and I always put it off, as I didn't want to know how huge my waist was! Lol but I took some staring measurements and couldn't believe how much the inches were dropping off!

On weeks when I had not lost alot, I found I had lost inches, which made me feel better! :)

I know what you mean about people opinions when you have STS or put on. That's why I have not told anyone what I am doing this time! Only Hubby knows! :) xx

Thats a good idea I will have to take my measurements as sick inducing as it may be lol

I have had to tell people as I find the thought of them asking makes me try harder sort of like a big HaHa told you so when I do lose weight as they have said oh another diet and the like lol Its so annoying because those same people are the ones that try and get me to eat bad things grrr
I really really want this this time though and cant wait to be able to walk into any shop and buy what I want because I like it and can afford it and not because its the only thing they have in my size that I like
xxxx

Good Luck to anyone who gets weighed tomorrow!! (especially you Jo!)

:) xxx

7lb gain :hide:

Do I add this on the list ?

Not sure how it works when I'm 0lb lost and have gained?

Lost 2lbs this week!!!!
Have updated the other two aswell! But guys you do need to remember to update your results rather than just post!! :) xx

bb65 22lbs (5.5lb lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lb to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
fat&40 28lbs (0lbs lost ~ 28 to go)
JackieN 14bls (1lb lost ~ 13 to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (0lb lost ~ 22lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (3.5lb lost - 24.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (0lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lb lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lb lost - 19lb to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Oh no thats a pain do you know why?
xx

Woop woop well done :)

xx

Yea I had a horrible weekend :( and no it wasn't worth it and it wasn't fun. I've been 100% since yesterday morning so I'm going to smile because I've done well this week so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back