Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addibelle 22lbs (14.5lbs lost ~ 7.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (15lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (17 lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (14lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2.5lb lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (15.5 lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (11lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (15 lost - 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go

Realised I forgot to add myself to the list on tues x

Lily42uk said:
Well done all you losers amazing job and with just over 7 weeks to Christmas we have lost 12.5 st that is bloody amazing for just 20 people, how much more can we lose in the same amount of time? I reckon we can smash that 20st marker :woohoo: :bliss: :winner: you are all amazing xxxx
Oh and good luck to all those still left to weigh in today and this week xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's 19 people now, so 18 as I've not contributed at all! :( hopefully will from next week xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

*SugarPlum* said:
Jo, you will soon be back Into it! You have had your hell of a job to deal with!

Good luck to tonight, it's your first night back? Xxxx

Yep-back on it-I reckon it'll be about 9-10lbs on! But I'm fine with whatever to be honest as just wanna crack on with it now! Head is in a much better place-altho have just had a bit of a moment! Just sat here and burst into tears-think it's all just hit me!! Am glad its over with work, and I can just be happy for a change :) xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Yep-back on it-I reckon it'll be about 9-10lbs on! But I'm fine with whatever to be honest as just wanna crack on with it now! Head is in a much better place-altho have just had a bit of a moment! Just sat here and burst into tears-think it's all just hit me!! Am glad its over with work, and I can just be happy for a change :) xxx

Awww Hun... You are going to absolutely fine now you have seen the back of that place and THAT man!!

Like you say, it doesn't matter how much you have put on, it's the fact you have your motivation back that's important!! :) xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Awww Hun... You are going to absolutely fine now you have seen the back of that place and THAT man!!

Like you say, it doesn't matter how much you have put on, it's the fact you have your motivation back that's important!! :) xxxx

Yep!! My mum and dad go away tomorrow so I have total use of the kitchen and fridge for a week which means on Sunday morning I'm gonna do some cooking like quiches and stuff to have for work and stuff xx am actually really excited about going back xx

Welshtigger said:
Yep!! My mum and dad go away tomorrow so I have total use of the kitchen and fridge for a week which means on Sunday morning I'm gonna do some cooking like quiches and stuff to have for work and stuff xx am actually really excited about going back xx

The most important thing is getting back into the swing of it definitely and you have done :) life throws **** at us sometimes and makes this difficult and you've got to the other end.

I know what u mean about looking forward to being back that's what I was like last week and was excited Tuesday when it was WI again :)
X

Welshtigger said:

Welcome back,
You sound excited, it's great once your head is in the right place, sw just works so well
Have a great week
Bron

Lost 3lbs!!!!! Couldn't stay at class tonight due to transport. Will update when I'm back on computer. Xx

bb65 said:
Lost 3lbs!!!!! Couldn't stay at class tonight due to transport. Will update when I'm back on computer. Xx

Wow, we'll done, love your photo, you all look so happy
Bron

Bron said:
Wow, we'll done, love your photo, you all look so happy
Bron

Thanks that was last year, daughter was only 6 months. She going to be 2 in about 6 weeks. Time flies lol xxx

bb65 said:
Thanks that was last year, daughter was only 6 months. She going to be 2 in about 6 weeks. Time flies lol xxx

You'll have to update the photo
Have a good week
Bron

Five and a half off for me - sounds alot but remember it's 2 weeks worth as I was on holidaybobs for half term - really pleased and well done all the Thurs weighers!

Addibelle 22lbs (14.5lbs lost ~ 7.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (15lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (17 lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (14lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2.5lb lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (15.5 lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (16.5lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (15 lost - 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (2lbs lost - 10lbs to go

Lucia Lucia said:
Five and a half off for me - sounds alot but remember it's 2 weeks worth as I was on holidaybobs for half term - really pleased and well done all the Thurs weighers!

That's really, really great, how are you all today?
Bron

Well done Lucia xxx

very kind Bron, thanks for asking. Georgina is very upset but she was determined we had to have a proper funeral and our church were very kind and came out and had a special service for him in the garden. Once he was buried we took her to our local rose growers and she chose a rose "loving memory" and we will plant it on him when the ground has sunk a bit. We carefully placed him on a cushion in the grave so she could see him as she wanted but covered up the nasty bits with a little blanket and all the children coped very well and wrote little cards to go in the grave. She is emotionally exhausted tonight but she feels happy with what she did for him and says Hamish wouldnt have wanted her to be sad.

Lucia Lucia said:
very kind Bron, thanks for asking. Georgina is very upset but she was determined we had to have a proper funeral and our church were very kind and came out and had a special service for him in the garden. Once he was buried we took her to our local rose growers and she chose a rose "loving memory" and we will plant it on him when the ground has sunk a bit. We carefully placed him on a cushion in the grave so she could see him as she wanted but covered up the nasty bits with a little blanket and all the children coped very well and wrote little cards to go in the grave. She is emotionally exhausted tonight but she feels happy with what she did for him and says Hamish wouldnt have wanted her to be sad.

Oh that sounds such a lovely thing to have done to help Georgina say her good bye. She sounds a lovely young lady
Take care
Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back