Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, again, for not being around much guys- just don't seem to be enough hours in the day!! I'm not doing too well physically- my feet are in agony, and I'm just so exhausted all the time! this too shall pass- still determined to keep going :)

I'll catch up on posts tomorrow- I'll make time after work! Can't believe how the days are running away :(

:woohoo: look at you looking all sexiness in your new piccie, loving it xxx
Ditto with the feet, starting to feel they will never heal this time, am exercising again but it's leaving me in so much pain after and food watching is not enough for me, have to do the exercising too and like you I need 48 hour days just to begin to catch up lol xxxxxxx

:woohoo: look at you looking all sexiness in your new piccie, loving it xxx
Ditto with the feet, starting to feel they will never heal this time, am exercising again but it's leaving me in so much pain after and food watching is not enough for me, have to do the exercising too and like you I need 48 hour days just to begin to catch up lol xxxxxxx

Heehee- thanks :) I took it last night, in the loos of the club I was in (classy eh? ;) )

Ugg it's getting annoying now Lily- i swear! First it was my heals, now it's my heals AND the left hand side of my left foot :( It's like pins and needles meets shooting pains. ugg- it's horrid. need to take painkillers though. I got a script off the doc last week for stronger painkillers but havent handed it in yet- i keep forgetting! i'll do it tomorrow for sure!

:bighug: sorry to hear that yours arent good either- it's been ages! they should hurry up and heal for you!! :(

I've done half an hour today (walking to work and back) but I feel as though I should do more- so going to do some dancing or something in a bit- after i've had a cuppa. Got long walks tomorrow- going to see a friend who lives about a half hour walk away, going to go there, probably get the bus home to get ready for work- then walk to work and back *breathes*

Lmao- sorry- random cute thing. The cat's been sleeping in my room for most of the day- she's just come downstairs (in the dark) an stood in the doorway and starting blinking because of the light- was so cute :3 now she's coming up for cuddles, heehee

Heehee- thanks :) I took it last night, in the loos of the club I was in (classy eh? ;) )

Ugg it's getting annoying now Lily- i swear! First it was my heals, now it's my heals AND the left hand side of my left foot :( It's like pins and needles meets shooting pains. ugg- it's horrid. need to take painkillers though. I got a script off the doc last week for stronger painkillers but havent handed it in yet- i keep forgetting! i'll do it tomorrow for sure!

:bighug: sorry to hear that yours arent good either- it's been ages! they should hurry up and heal for you!! :(

I've done half an hour today (walking to work and back) but I feel as though I should do more- so going to do some dancing or something in a bit- after i've had a cuppa. Got long walks tomorrow- going to see a friend who lives about a half hour walk away, going to go there, probably get the bus home to get ready for work- then walk to work and back *breathes*

Lmao- sorry- random cute thing. The cat's been sleeping in my room for most of the day- she's just come downstairs (in the dark) an stood in the doorway and starting blinking because of the light- was so cute :3 now she's coming up for cuddles, heehee

I just can't seem to get the right combination with my tablets for the psoriasis, if I take too high a dose the side effects are so unbearable and if the dose is too low they don't work, so I have now taken to wearing socks and using my ointments and creams as much as I feel I need to, hanging back on the steroid one a bit as it thins the skin, like you I am getting a lot of pain and aching and shooting pains, doesn't help that from just under my heels to my toes there is barely any skin as it keeps peeling, but at least for now I can walk on it, even if it gets oober sore and achey after .
My cat has been stuck in doors for a week and after her vet visit today has to stay in until at least her next visit on Wednesday, she is wearing a collar so she doesn't tear out the stitches and is feeling so sorry for herself, she was running up and down the window sill last night, well 4 am actually, trying to get out...she knocked all my photo frames flying and was howling like mad....she tore the skin right under her right front leg where it joins her underbelly, about 4 inches long, 2-3 inches wide and was deep too. Bless her xxxxxxxxxx

I'm trying to build up my pain threshold, it's pretty high, but the weight on my feet can just make the pain unbearable. But, i just gotta work through it, no matter how painful it is :(

What happened to kitty? that sounds nasty-whatever it is :O mine is riddled with fleas at the moment- she was fine for a few months- we used the dregs of the dog's flea treatment and it was great- it even cleared up the scabby skin she's had for years- but they've all come back, and she's itching a lot- bless her :( using the treatment on her in the next couple of days (whenever my bro comes over) then going over the house with flea treatment...happy days!!

Btw- why do some people have your number and I don't? makes me feel sad :( :(

No idea how that happened to her, Vet reckons she caught it on some barbed wire, she came home last Saturday Morning and that's how we found her.
Jo got my number from FB I assume, and Jackie has it cos she needed it cos she sent me some stuff through a courier and they needed my number ...but I will PM you my number sweetie, I didn't deliberately leave you out :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

No idea how that happened to her, Vet reckons she caught it on some barbed wire, she came home last Saturday Morning and that's how we found her.
Jo got my number from FB I assume, and Jackie has it cos she needed it cos she sent me some stuff through a courier and they needed my number ...but I will PM you my number sweetie, I didn't deliberately leave you out :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

aww poor kitty :( i'm so protective of my smudgie- she's 13, so i worry when she goes out in case she gets attacked by another cat, or a dog....or some horrible people :( but she's a tough kitty- proper scouse cat ;)

I texted you, heehee. I thought it was weird not having your number- i thought i did for some reason- then realised that i didnt *pouts* but i'm all good now :D xx

little_bubblez said:
Oh no, babes :( :bighug:

You don't need to apologise at all- ok the overall loss is good- but it's still an individual thing.

You've been through a lot of changes lately- and you haven't been to group for the last few weeks.

That really is an alarmingly high gain though hun- have you been to the docs yet?

Just dust yourself off and start again. Weigh in is done and dusted. Get your head down and move forward, we'll be right beside you encouraging you :)

If you fancy a trip over here, maybe a nice walk along the prom (bring waterproofs in case it's peeing down LOL) and a bit of Tanya-made dinner, let me know- I'm sure mum would love to see you again too :D

*squishy hugs*

I don't personally think it is alarmingly high to be honest-4 weeks off plan, I could easily have put twice that on!! So I was actually happy with that as it could have been worse!!
Thanks for the invite-won't be able to for a few weeks as money is tight til I get my first pay from new job xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

This is a Flying Visit, I will pop back later and catch up properly!!

WI this morning....

2lb down but more importantly my 3 stone shiny!!!!!! :)

:happy036:well done sugar xxx
have a good weekend xx

Addibelle 22lbs (14.5lbs lost ~ 7.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (17lbs lost - 5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (15lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (17 lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (14lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2.5lb lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (15.5 lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (18lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.0lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (16.5lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (17 lost - 5lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-11lbs lost - 23lbs to go)

4.5lbs off for me this week! Chuffed to bits after the naughtiness during my week on 'holiday' :D

I've updated the list for Sugar aswell :) xx

LoChan1984 said:

4.5lbs off for me this week! Chuffed to bits after the naughtiness during my week on 'holiday' :D

Awww Thank You Hunny and WELL DONE on your HUGE loss!!

YOUR DOING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Xxx

LoChan1984 said:

Congratulations, that's brill
It's got to be the lovely food you cook
Bron

I don't personally think it is alarmingly high to be honest-4 weeks off plan, I could easily have put twice that on!! So I was actually happy with that as it could have been worse!!
Thanks for the invite-won't be able to for a few weeks as money is tight til I get my first pay from new job xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Ugg sorry hun- I thought it was 2 weeks....i dunno why :s seriously, time just disappears lol.

Wish I could get the money to come over :( I need to win the lottery or summat :( lol x

This is a Flying Visit, I will pop back later and catch up properly!!

WI this morning....

2lb down but more importantly my 3 stone shiny!!!!!! :)

Well done ladies, that's awesome :D :D

Hi Gorgeous Girls sorry I havent been around much I stayed the same again this week and I was really upset and annoyed. But I have come to terms with it and this week I am upping my Body Magic so I have a good loss on Friday :)xxx

Have a wonderful time honey xxxx

hoping said:
Just popping in to say good-bye !

I'm off on hols in the morning and won't be back for almost 3 weeks :) not looking forward to the 16 hour flight but hopefully it will be worth it!!!

Hoping to stay on plan as much as possible with plenty of fresh fruit and fish. Have packed alpen lights and curly wurlys in the case too!! When I want something very naughty I will remind myself of havin to face some serious ass kicking when I weigh in when I'm home!!

Wishing all you lovelies a great few weeks of sw and weigh ins :)
Talk soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely holiday x

I have not been as good as you plan to be ;-)

Have a GREAT holiday!
So jealous, would love to be getting away.
Only 4 1/2 months til mine! yay!

Have a fab time!! xx

Have a great time Hoping! Don't miss us too much ;)

So I was meant to be going to Cheshire Oaks (a big shopping outlet) with a friend,and I was really worried about syns of eating out- because there is no official frankie and bennys syns value. But when I was on the way to meet my friend, I was told that we were going somewhere else.

I met my friend and her husband at Chester train station and they drove me to Conwy! (sowwie Jo :( ) I went around the harbour and the castle wall with my friend's hubby while she was having a coffee in the nearest coffee shop :) It was nice body magic- just gutted I didn't have my camera with me!

Took me an age to get home (they gave me a lift back to Chester- but I had to get a bus part way home- then the train- and another bus- and walking lol)

I applied for a job tonight too- in a used computer game shop- I have an interview tomorrow morning! So my hair is washed, and have my outfit sorted :) hope I get the job!

I hope for a good loss this week- I have been good :) Gonna do some body magic tomorrow afternoon- too tired to do more now, an hour and 15mins will have to do for today ;) heehee

little_bubblez said:
Have a great time Hoping! Don't miss us too much ;)

So I was meant to be going to Cheshire Oaks (a big shopping outlet) with a friend,and I was really worried about syns of eating out- because there is no official frankie and bennys syns value. But when I was on the way to meet my friend, I was told that we were going somewhere else.

I met my friend and her husband at Chester train station and they drove me to Conwy! (sowwie Jo :( ) I went around the harbour and the castle wall with my friend's hubby while she was having a coffee in the nearest coffee shop :) It was nice body magic- just gutted I didn't have my camera with me!

Took me an age to get home (they gave me a lift back to Chester- but I had to get a bus part way home- then the train- and another bus- and walking lol)

I applied for a job tonight too- in a used computer game shop- I have an interview tomorrow morning! So my hair is washed, and have my outfit sorted :) hope I get the job!

I hope for a good loss this week- I have been good :) Gonna do some body magic tomorrow afternoon- too tired to do more now, an hour and 15mins will have to do for today ;) heehee

Good luck for the job interview x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back