Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshJojo

Gold Member
Sugarplum and I have decided that we need a new challenge. So have set up a curvies countdown thread.
The first challenge we are setting ourselves is to lose 22lbs each by December 24th, or whatever date our last weigh in before Xmas is. This will get us both to a significant weight.
If you would like to join in then feel free to add yourself to the list(in alphabetical order)

Sugarplum 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)

xxxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

mememememe

Little Bubblez 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)

Yeah... I have found the thread!! :)

Thanks for adding my details Jo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me please

Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)

My last weigh in will be the 23rd :)

xxx

EydenHainsworth said:
Me please

My last weigh in will be the 23rd :)

xxx

Hi Eyden,

We are all going to be different women by Christmas! :) xxx

Welshtigger said:
Its really exciting-feeling very motivated! My birthday is 3 days before Christmas(22nd) and my last weigh in will be on the Tuesday or Wednesday depending on work-so 20th or 21st xx so that's 13 weigh ins xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

OMG.. 13 weeks.. That's nothing!! But we can be nearly 2 stone lighter!!

I have 2 weeks holiday in November, so I need some bumper weeks to compensate for when I am on hols. :)

Yeah... I am feeling motivated too!! :)

Girls we can do this :) We are going to be sexy santa babes :)
xxx

Definitely adding myself to this one if that's ok with y'all...I would like to lose 22lb by xmas too so that's my aim ...good luck everyone xx

Lily42uk 22lbs (0lb lost ~ 22lbs to go)

Lily42uk said:
Definitely adding myself to this one if that's ok with y'all...I would like to lose 22lb by xmas too so that's my aim ...good luck everyone xx

Yey! Welcome to our curvy challenge Lily :) good to have you xxx we can do this xxx

Mmph not had a good day so feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall but must pick up my sulky bottom lip and I likes a challenge I do :)

LoChan1984 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)

According to my WI diary I should have 14 more WIs including sat 24th december so aiming at 2lb a week x

Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)

Have added myself too ladies if that's ok? Am feeling really motivated after getting my first stone award and it would be so amazing to be nearly another 2 stone lighter before Xmas day especially with my birthday the week (17th) before Xmas. so have based it on 2lbs a week on average before Xmas with 13 WI's left :) xx

Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)

Have added myself too ladies if that's ok? Am feeling really motivated after getting my first stone award and it would be so amazing to be nearly another 2 stone lighter before Xmas day especially with my birthday the week (17th) before Xmas. so have based it on 2lbs a week on average before Xmas with 13 WI's left :) xx

Good Luck Jo xxx

I'm gonna stick with the 22- just because that's what my xmas target is anyway (weirdly scary that it happens to be 22 :p)

but- i think i'll try and go with lochan- 2 stone in 13 weeks for me....the way i'm going that *should* be doable. that would take me to just under 6 stone- that would be sweeeeeeeet

Morning Ladies,

Our little group is growing :)

I have also set my challenge target at 22lb but secretly I would like to loose another 2 stone by Christmas (which would be 4 in total!)

2lb a week is a challenge (especially as I have my 2 week hols to come) BUT with hard work, is achievable!

I am keeping my target as 22 lb though... Underestimate over achieve!! ;-) Lol

I have had a mid week sneaky weigh- I know naughty!! :-( BUT I am showing a 2lb loss. Just 1lb more needed for my 2 stone shiny!! :)

Hehe - have I been brave or stoopid for putting down 2st which everyone secretly wants? lol

Fingers crossed for you this week Sugar - keep at y'kettleworx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back