Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 syns seems quite sensible for a holiday - well done for keeping an eye on them :)

Ooh, Derby... had a transition guy from there and loved visiting the place via trains. I dumped him rather cruelly though so don't think I'd be allowed back in now! :eek:

Haha he probably deserved it :):8855:

Thank you I so wanted to stuff my face but tried to be good as I would only be cheating myself lol

xxx

Welshtigger said:
I'm watching it too-I don't think it's as good as the American one, but it's a gazillion times better than the uk one!! Altho that said, I applied with my friend for the couples one few years back, and we were shortlisted but I was told I was too active, as have always had horses and gone to the gym etc xz

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hi Jo,

Do you still ride??

I have rode all my life and it's one of the main reasons I want to loose weight... I want to get back on a horse!

I just love it, riding is just in my heart and I am gutted I can't do it at the moment! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't have plantar facilitis, but I do have palmoplantar pustulosis and have had for over 40 years, anything to do with the feet or hands I can totally identify with. I would give everything I own to be able to get up and not have to hobble about or feel sore or just to be able to wear a proper pair of shoes or boots instead of slippers or in snowy weather something to cover them. Cos I can't wear shoes, as they make my feet sweat and the sweat makes it itch and then the itch gets out of control and I end up with no skin on my feet, I often suffer with Chilblains in winter too....gosh I wish it was summer 24/7/365 lol
Oh and I would love to be able to get up and not have everything covered in the cream and ointments I use, even though I wear special gloves and socks at night time. xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Jo,

I have just started drinking Peppermint tea this week also!

I am also having Green Tea which is supposed to help weight loss!

I am happy to try anything to boost my weight loss! :) xxx

I'm hoping it boosts weight loss and helps with my stomach probs. Im same as u willing to try anything :)
Xx

Hi Jo, re ibs, I have peppermint and fennel and pomegranate teas and they are all suposed to help with digestion and the fennel with weightloss too. I find the peppermint best for trapped wind/bloating and the fennel best with upper pain/acid stuff and the pomegranate, tastes lovely. I have them prob around three times a day.

We also have one that I can really recommend for weightloss called Dr Stuarts liver detox- will have you on the loo a lot! The week I started taking it I lost 7 lbs!

Valerian tea is a great sleep aid and nettle is nice too. We also have hawthorn which is grat for the heart and circulation.

Finally back on line after my husband sawed through the telephone cable sanding the floor- will catch up with all your lovely posts in a mo everyone.

Evening lovely ladies, any chance of me joining? I have tried to read through the thread to look for the criteria to join but at 30 pages I got lost. Would love the motivation though as I have over 5 stone to lose and you seem like a lovely chatty bunch, no worries if 'tis a problem and buckets of good luck to you all x

I have some green tea I may have to start drinking it I hate tea though lol xxx

Yep thats what i've got :sigh: i miss just being able to jump out of bed....and after a long walk, or now- after a shift in work, i can barely stand up because of the pain- even sitting down i'm in agony :(

My doc just said basically take painkillers and get on with it (she meant it in a nice way though lol) im going to try an extra memory foam insole- maybe that'll help a bit. i hope so :(

Ask to be referred to a physio , thats how i got ultrasound, also don't wear really flat shoes cos that makes it worse, apparently.
You can also get inserts for your shoes specially designed to allieveate the problem:D
You don't have to just put up with it !!!!

I don't have plantar facilitis, but I do have palmoplantar pustulosis and have had for over 40 years, anything to do with the feet or hands I can totally identify with. I would give everything I own to be able to get up and not have to hobble about or feel sore or just to be able to wear a proper pair of shoes or boots instead of slippers or in snowy weather something to cover them. Cos I can't wear shoes, as they make my feet sweat and the sweat makes it itch and then the itch gets out of control and I end up with no skin on my feet, I often suffer with Chilblains in winter too....gosh I wish it was summer 24/7/365 lol
Oh and I would love to be able to get up and not have everything covered in the cream and ointments I use, even though I wear special gloves and socks at night time. xxxx
Aw Lily you poor girly :-( that must be horrible for you is there nothing anyone can do for you?
xxx

K.T said:
Evening lovely ladies, any chance of me joining? I have tried to read through the thread to look for the criteria to join but at 30 pages I got lost. Would love the motivation though as I have over 5 stone to lose and you seem like a lovely chatty bunch, no worries if 'tis a problem and buckets of good luck to you all x

Hi. I think it's capped at 20 but we're waiting to see if someone missing comes back :)

Ah how disappointing :( shall I keep my eyes peeled or is it not likely?

lsf666 said:
Hi. I think it's capped at 20 but we're waiting to see if someone missing comes back :)

Hi KT,

Isf is correct unfortunately, we said we wanted to keep it a small group to keep it personal.

But do keep checking back, as we said as people drop out we will replace.

Sorry, all the best with your weight loss xxx

K.T said:
Ah how disappointing :( shall I keep my eyes peeled or is it not likely?

Keep your eyes peeled, or I will come & find you! :)

Like Tigger said, feel free to chat along with us and we all have our own diaries as well :)

We all agreed at the 20 number and I do think it's right.. It's just very hard to say no to people :-( xxx

Hubby made me bns risotto for dinner. I can smell it and can't wait :)

lsf666 said:
Btw guys - you can call me Lisa :) x

Hi Lisa,

My name is Jacinta (it's very unusual!!) LOL its pronounced Ja-Sin-Ta

Friends call me Cinta xx

lsf666 said:
Hubby made me bns risotto for dinner. I can smell it and can't wait :)

Lisa,

That's sounds Yummy.. Let me have the recipe :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back