Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
little_bubblez said:
lost 3.5lb this week :) i put my "wish" on the xmas tree- to lose 24lb in the 12 weeks- so I want to lose an extra half stone on top of this challenge....i'll keep the challenge as it is for now though :)

Well done you did fabulous :)

I am a Monday weigher... so if my result isn't good it ruins me for the rest of the week!

Im a Monday gal too :)

i find it really helps keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekend,

i do update on the monday weigh in page, so i will watch out for you there, i am so focused and motivated at the mo for the 23lbs off for xmas

LittleSausage said:
I found y'all over here, Jo! Yay! While I am too late to join, when my consultant asked us to set a target for Christmas I (madly) plucked a loss of 30lb out of the air. So, presuming you don't mind me popping in for some inspiration and stuff, I shall be with you in spirit! And would LOVE to join you for your next target. Woohoo! You guys are all so motivated. I plan to secretly feed off of said motivation. Good luck everyone! xx

Yey!! You found us, you're more than welcome to join us for a mad chat-be warned-the chat snowballs and even if you're only for an hour or so, there will be LOADS of posts to read by the time you get back ;) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

lost 3.5lb this week :) i put my "wish" on the xmas tree- to lose 24lb in the 12 weeks- so I want to lose an extra half stone on top of this challenge....i'll keep the challenge as it is for now though :)

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

FANTASTIC :)

I am 10 minutes away from lunch and reallllllllllly dont want what I have with me (tuna salad).
BUT as I have to come and face you ladies later about it (and the scales tomorrow) I WILL resist going to the shop for a freshly made sandwich or wrap or chips!
I will I will I will!

wow I can 100% relate with you here and it ALWAYS seems to be the days- hours before WI .... well donr for resisting

Wow you guys can really natter and I thought I was the chatty one :8855: Well 2 hours to countdown oopps I mean wi lol....and I have cleaned house from top to bottom (extra body magic) did an hour of weights (more extra body magic) made the hot and sour soup for taster night and just iced the 1 syn cupcakes my daughter is taking for taster night, so got my fingers crossed for a good one, need 2lb for my 5.5st award and I want 9lb by 5th November for my 6st award in a year :fingerscrossed: , cya later all xxxx

Oooops in my excitement I forgot to say a big :woohoo: Tanya you are amazing girl, I can only hope to get close to your loss tonight, wtg girl xxxxx

I'm not even going to try to respond to all the posts on here - excellent thread. Well done loosers - good luck those with wi today.

lily42 - can you post 1 syn cupcake recipe please

fat&40 said:
I'm not even going to try to respond to all the posts on here - excellent thread. Well done loosers - good luck those with wi today.

lily42 - can you post 1 syn cupcake recipe please

carriebrad said:
yes please, i was just about to ask the same thing :)

Me too!!!

1 sin Cup Cakes sound delish!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeeeeeeeea 1 syn cup cakes

another graet day team

Hi all, just catching up, congrats to all who had WI today, and STS a big hug to you- you've not gained! we are all doing really well, we are the winning team. Some weeks its just a bit harder to be perfect- our halo's have to slip every once in a while!
Here's to a fab week for you all
Bron
XXX

Hi
How many syns do you have on an average day? I seem to have anything from 0-10 and what do you tend to use them for?
and on acompletely different note- does super speed soup give you wind?!
Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back