Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron said:
Hi
How many syns do you have on an average day? I seem to have anything from 0-10 and what do you tend to use them for?
and on acompletely different note- does super speed soup give you wind?!
Bron

Hi Bron,

I am the same as you, I tend to use o-10.

Although at weekend, if I open wine, it tends to be higher!!! Lol

Super speed soup... Yuk! Lol I did a week of it and don't think I could face it again! I can't remember it giving me wind though. Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, WI tonight, I lost 4lb Yeahhhh...got SOTW and my 5.5st shiny, just need 5lbs off in the next 3 weeks to get my 6st shiny by the time my year is up....that means since I started to lose weight I have now lost in total 1lb shy of 12st...wow even I am amazed...
Jo well done on your 1lb loss and anyone else who weighed in tonight xxx

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 24.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

P.S. All those asking for the 1 syn cupcake recipe, give me a couple of minutes and I will put it on here for you xxx

Its SUCH a great feeling getting into the next stone bracket.
Ive been trying to get down into the 16s for AGES now.
Hoping next week will do it! 2.5lbs will take me to 16-13.5! haha

Your doing fantastic!!

thanks muchly :) it really is a great feeling- can't wait to only be overweight- but that's going to be a while I think *le sigh* But I'll get there :D Hope you get the loss you wan't next week hun x

Oooops in my excitement I forgot to say a big :woohoo: Tanya you are amazing girl, I can only hope to get close to your loss tonight, wtg girl xxxxx

You forgetted me? *sniffles* I just read your post.....will comment on that bit when I get to it ;)

Have just bought my kettle bells :) xx

wooo have fun! let me know how it goes- definitely on the list of things I want to buy :p

1lb for me which takes me into the 18's. Have pledged to have a good week tgi's week in need of a big loss. :)

Well done hunni!

Hi
How many syns do you have on an average day? I seem to have anything from 0-10 and what do you tend to use them for?
and on acompletely different note- does super speed soup give you wind?!
Bron

I have between 4-10 if I'm being good lol. Mostly use on hifi bars, muller lights/activia with a small syn value, and mugshots :D

and the soup has never given me bad wind....not noticed anyways :8855:

Hi everyone, WI tonight, I lost 4lb Yeahhhh...got SOTW and my 5.5st shiny, just need 5lbs off in the next 3 weeks to get my 6st shiny by the time my year is up....that means since I started to lose weight I have now lost in total 1lb shy of 12st...wow even I am amazed...

Oh you just HAD to beat me ;) heehee- well done Lily- I be so proud of you!!! I'm trying to catch up though- so slow down will ya ;) heehee xx

Lily42uk said:

P.S. All those asking for the 1 syn cupcake recipe, give me a couple of minutes and I will put it on here for you xxx

Wow Lily, that is just awe inspiring!!!

4lb this week is amazing but 12 stone in total is just outstanding!!

How long has it taken you to loose 12 st. I need to loose 10 in total and sometimes it seems like a never ending battle! :-(

hi everyone, wi tonight, i lost 4lb yeahhhh...got sotw and my 5.5st shiny, just need 5lbs off in the next 3 weeks to get my 6st shiny by the time my year is up....that means since i started to lose weight i have now lost in total 1lb shy of 12st...wow even i am amazed...
jo well done on your 1lb loss and anyone else who weighed in tonight xxx

broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
eyden hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
jackien 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
justjudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)
lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
little bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
lochan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
lsf666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
lucia_lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

p.s. All those asking for the 1 syn cupcake recipe, give me a couple of minutes and i will put it on here for you xxx

absolutely fantastico!!!! Well done!!! Xx

Btw- miss Lily- why don't you join our curv-a-licious exercise challenge? Better than the one you're on ;) heehee

Lily42uk said:

Well done, amazing to know you have lost 12st
Bron

1 syn cupcakes

6 eggs
56g S.R. Flour (or 28g cocoa and 28g flour if you want chocolate cup cakes) (9 syns)
9 tablespoons of sweetener
2 teaspoons orange or vanilla flavouring

Topping

4 tbsp icing sugar (12 syns)
2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1x 11g Belgian Chocolate Option Sachet (2 syn)
water to mix cocoa and icing sugar
----------------------------------------------------------------
Whisk egg whites until stiff. In a separate bowl whisk egg yolks with orange/vanilla flavouring, sweetener and ¼ of the egg whites and mix till pale yellow.
Add the flour gradually and fold into the mix carefully, when done add the rest of the egg whites and fold in . Divide between 20-22 cupcake cases and bake in the oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 for about 10 -12 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Wait until cool and then mix the cocoa and icing sugar with water to make a thickish paste, add a spoonful to each cupcake and 3 chocolate drops and serve.
If you get a tin of light aerosol cream you can make a hole in the side and squirt some in making a gorgeous profiterole at only 1.5 - 2 syns each , after speaking to the lady who devised this recipe she feels it would be better to squirt the cream on the side and not try to put it inside.
Replace the icing/frosting with 2 tablespoons reduced sugar Jam and 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut (still only 1 syn each cake) to make gorgeous Madeleine’s .

Makes about 22 good size cakes
1 syn per cake

Thank you all so much, Tanya I said at group tonight that I'd beaten you for a change lol
It took me 18 months to lose just over 6st 4lbs (that 18 months includes about 7 months of sts hence the reason I joined SW), prior to joining slimming world and nearly a year to lose another 5st 9lb.
I have been on so many weight loss programmes over the years but never ever kept the weight off...after starting SW and finally finding it worked for me I decided that an average loss of 1-2lbs a week would be my goal, I am on heavy steroids daily for a skin condition so I have lots of ups and downs, but to be honest I don't really care how much longer it takes ...I feel really good ..really fit and you know what, darn right sexy at the mo lol...if you look in my Albums there are pictures of me at my heaviest of 31st 7lb and right up to date nearly xxx

P.S. Tanya...I meant to add my name to the Curv-a-licious exercise programme lol but cos I been ill it skipped my mind, did you notice I hadn't added any times after the first few though, will do it now, thanks for reminding me lol xxxx

Wow, Lily, that is such a great result! Well done you!

Ugg and I've just read something on facebook that's made me feel depressed

and fat....and a little bit pathetic

*cries* I hate depression- it sucks, I don't want it- can someone else have it for me?

*hides in the corner*

little_bubblez said:

*cries* I hate depression- it sucks, I don't want it- can someone else have it for me?

*hides in the corner*

Oh crap. What was it?

Sorry can't take your depression as already have some!

FB is evil for making you feel crap from a distance isn't it?!

*hides in the corner*

What was that hun?, don't let these things get to you, you are doing a fabulous job ...come outta that corner and give us a :hug99: xxxx

Thanks Lily and wow well done you have done amazingly well and are such an inspiration xx

hugs I can do :) I could just do with a real one right about now :(

I dunno wtf is up with me- just feeling like I'm not doing good enough- which is crap because some people are losing less i still think they're doing awesome....if that makes sense?

I just want to be skinny....and I want to be skinny yesterday- I'm sick of being fat :(

little_bubblez said:

I dunno wtf is up with me- just feeling like I'm not doing good enough- which is crap because some people are losing less i still think they're doing awesome....if that makes sense?

I just want to be skinny....and I want to be skinny yesterday- I'm sick of being fat :(

You WILL be slim. Not too skinny as that's just as bad as fat. And you WILL be slim soon - and stay slim as you've learned how to deal with food.

More importantly. You WILL be happy. And will start being happy right now. Smile :)

No really. Smile. SMILE BIG. you are doing so well so just keep thinking positively :)

Forgot to update my details

Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)

Ditto sweetie, but to be honest I have done the quick losses...many years ago lost 9st in 8 months cos I won a holiday ...a few years ago lost 7st in 11 months and each time put it all back on and a whole lot more with it...this time I want to take it slow, it has taken me almost 2 and half years with my 7 month sts to lose 12 st and I am the happiest I have ever been as I am absolutely 1 million % sure it will never go back on again and you know what all the weight loss in the world won't change what you feel about yourself, so why the heck worry what others think ...they can sling their hooks...you are a gorgeous loving caring young lady that has so many wonderful qualities and losing weight won't change who you are or what you are all it will do is make you happier (possibly) and thinner .
I luvs ya as ya are fatty or skinny xxxx

you are doing sooo well. You are a massive motivation for me and im sure many others on here. I think we get into a terrible cycle of always putting ourselves down and not being able to tell us that we are fabulous and doing so well. So tell yourself go on do it :)

I can totally sympathise with the feeling of wanting it to happen over night but look at all you have achieved in such a short amount of time and what we have to remember is we didnt get where we are over night.

I know that this isnt always easy to remember and we all have days where we forget how well we are doing just look back at those photos and those stats and remind yourself that you are doing fabulous and are on the road to where you wanna be.

Im also sending my virtual hugs xx

Tanya hunni, remember you most likely didn't put on 3-4lbs a week, so look how well you are doing as I know for a fact that's about your average...you have lost in less than 6 months almost as much as I have lost in a year....look at it this way this time next year you'll be at target for sure ...or near as damn it !!! (only said that cos I know how stubborn the last few lbs can be ) xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back