Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not an EE with 2 hex's hun unless you syn them...so even without looking properly I'd say a green day xxx

Lily42uk said:
Definitely not an EE with 2 hex's hun unless you syn them...so even without looking properly I'd say a green day xxx

Even syncing them I'm under 10 but better to keep low! Must buy milk tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always lose more with the more syns I use so I'd actually beg to differ :giggle: ...it's a personal thing...I often have a high syn snack (crackers and cheese most often not a hexa or b ) the night before wi and it doesn't seem to do me any harm xxxx

Lily42uk said:
I always lose more with the more syns I use so I'd actually beg to differ :giggle: ...it's a personal thing...I often have a high syn snack (crackers and cheese most often not a hexa or b ) the night before wi and it doesn't seem to do me any harm xxxx

It makes no difference to me so far. I just got really confused today as I'm usually EE every day!

i dunno what exactly is needed, but this is what it says (half pack- but that does include 60ml of milk that i can take out)

255calories
3.9g fat
10.9g protein
44.1g carb
3.9g fibre

is that everything that's needed? im guessing the only free food is the pasta?

i would say EE just because you fit into the 5-15 syns range with that :)

but it's whatever you feel comfortable really- it could be either-or :)

I had an early night last night.... So I only had the 5 pages to catch up on this morning! :) lol

Hope any one who is getting weighed today, has a goos weigh in!! :)

2 more days to go for me.. Wish Sat would hurry up getting nervous and I have not hopped on the scales a single once!!! :) (that is amazing for me - usually I hop on every day!) xxx

I had an early night last night.... So I only had the 5 pages to catch up on this morning! :) lol

Hope any one who is getting weighed today, has a goos weigh in!! :)

2 more days to go for me.. Wish Sat would hurry up getting nervous and I have not hopped on the scales a single once!!! :) (that is amazing for me - usually I hop on every day!) xxx

I made the mistake of getting on my scales and according to that I have gained a lb I officially weigh myself on a Friday but felt light so weighed myself today grr I hope thats not right :-(
xx

weigh in tonight and i am not sure what is going to happen.

weigh in tonight as well and feel the exact same. * week also. so any loss will be great.

good luck xx

so caught up on all the posts. weigh in tonight for me @ 7pm. don't know how i have done as its * week. i have been quite good but not had loads of exercise like last week.

Have a great day folks xx

Okay so:
First thing is good supportive foot ware as much as possible like really good trainers (Asics are a really good make and not too expensive online. They will help too)
The basics of it are not too high, not too flat, laced good fitting shoes!

Second thing is stretches. Any podiatrist would recommend 20 minutes of calf stretches every day. (Make sure to hold each stretch for 30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Calf stretch would be take a step forward with one foot, bend the front knee, keep the back one straight and hold. Alternate about 10 times.

It is lengthy at 20 minutes a day but if you do while watching TV and it is what would be recommended if you go into somewhere.

Try it for 6 weeks and if it doesnt work then you need to seek more advise as it could be different leg lengths or knock knees or bow legged! If it is you will just need some specially made orthosis.

He says its very unlikely to be heel spurs but it could be. You would have to do the 6 weeks of stretches before they would do anything though and if it was it would just be caused by the plantar fasciitis.

Anything else just let me know! :) :)

Thank you very much for the info Adrianna :)

I'm going to start doing the stretches from today and I'll mark them on my paper food/weight diary too, make them as vital as counting my syns that way :D

I'll have a look up about the shoes... I mostly wear MBTs at the moment, not sure if they would be classed as supportive or not - I started wearing them after the problems started so they didn't cause it at least.

And the different leg lengths thing sounds interesting - my hips/waist look asymmetrical, leg measurements around thigh/calf are both different and I've found one leg always feels more tired out than the other like I put more weight on it. Have some kinda problem with my hip too where it suddenly feels like it's pulling out of the socket, when it happens I can't move my leg forwards and backwards without any pain, have to move it in and out sideways until it goes back to normal :(

Heh there's so many niggly things wrong with me and I have't been to see a doctor for nearly 10 years other than registering at a new practice in January this year... think they'd turn me away now, I'm too much work :8855:

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the info Adrianna :)

I'm going to start doing the stretches from today and I'll mark them on my paper food/weight diary too, make them as vital as counting my syns that way :D

I'll have a look up about the shoes... I mostly wear MBTs at the moment, not sure if they would be classed as supportive or not - I started wearing them after the problems started so they didn't cause it at least.

And the different leg lengths thing sounds interesting - my hips/waist look asymmetrical, leg measurements around thigh/calf are both different and I've found one leg always feels more tired out that than other like I put more weight on it. Have some kinda problem with my hip too where it suddenly feels like it's pulling out of the socket, when it happens I can't move my leg forwards and backwards without any pain, have to move it in and out sideways until it goes back to normal :(

Heh there's so many niggly things wrong with me and I have't been to see a doctor for nearly 10 years other than registering at a new practice in January this year... think they'd turn me away now, I'm too much work :8855:

Hahah! Hubby loves that he was needed. Was a wee ego boost for him. He loves helping! Sweetheart, really!

Thats excellent news about the stretches. Please keep me updated about how they go. I'll be checking your diary frequently now too make sure you are doing them! haha =D
Hubby will be wanting to know how it is going too.

Its hard with the shoes as I always though that mine were really good. A good indicator of good shoes is:
If you hold each end of the shoe and try to bend it...
A shoe that doesnt move at all is not good as it restricts your movement.
A shoe that bends a lot (or -worst of all- rolls up into a ball almost!) is TERRIBLE and you should throw them out immediately.
A shoe that bends but gives resistance is perfect (like asics) because it will move with your feet for walking but it will constantly give support and imrpove posture etc which will help with the muscles.

Hubby used to wear proper dress shoes to work and found his sides and back were so sore. He then got a pair of Asics trainers so he could show them to people coming in and since he did he hasnt had a pain since. Like he used to lie in bed at night clutching his side with the pain and the backs of his legs were SO tight. Then he started wearing these and doing stretches more often and voila - nothing! =D
He wears them all the time now and they are still in great condition so they really last and they are SO comfy. I am getting a pair next pay day. Tried them on in the shop and bought them online for way cheaper! hehe.

So yes. Foot ware and stretches!!

Yay!

PS - I don't work for Asics and I dont have shares in them. In case you think Im so mad woman trying to sell some sort of time share style thing in Asics shoes. They are just comfy! haha - Felt I had to add this! I sound possessed by Asics!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back