Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all with a WI today - and good luck for 100% for everybody :D

Hahah! Hubby loves that he was needed. Was a wee ego boost for him. He loves helping! Sweetheart, really!

Thats excellent news about the stretches. Please keep me updated about how they go. I'll be checking your diary frequently now too make sure you are doing them! haha =D
Hubby will be wanting to know how it is going too.

Its hard with the shoes as I always though that mine were really good. A good indicator of good shoes is:
If you hold each end of the shoe and try to bend it...
A shoe that doesnt move at all is not good as it restricts your movement.
A shoe that bends a lot (or -worst of all- rolls up into a ball almost!) is TERRIBLE and you should throw them out immediately.
A shoe that bends but gives resistance is perfect (like asics) because it will move with your feet for walking but it will constantly give support and imrpove posture etc which will help with the muscles.

Hubby used to wear proper dress shoes to work and found his sides and back were so sore. He then got a pair of Asics trainers so he could show them to people coming in and since he did he hasnt had a pain since. Like he used to lie in bed at night clutching his side with the pain and the backs of his legs were SO tight. Then he started wearing these and doing stretches more often and voila - nothing! =D
He wears them all the time now and they are still in great condition so they really last and they are SO comfy. I am getting a pair next pay day. Tried them on in the shop and bought them online for way cheaper! hehe.

So yes. Foot ware and stretches!!

Yay!

PS - I don't work for Asics and I dont have shares in them. In case you think Im so mad woman trying to sell some sort of time share style thing in Asics shoes. They are just comfy! haha - Felt I had to add this! I sound possessed by Asics!

Be sure to pass my thanks on to your hubby :)

Hehe don't worry about sounding like an Asics saleswoman - I do the same when I really like something. After all, I was promoting cox yesterday :8855: Bought a bag full from the co-op to keep me going :8855:

Right, really need to move on from that lol Was in a lot of pain from the feets yesterday so think I needed a funny if very rude distraction. I'm sorry if I burned anyone's innocent eyes :D

I can defo second the asics! I had a pair of Nike runners when I joined the gym but I was getting pains in my feet and back. Thought I would get a new pair and my local sports shop did a gait test on me and he recommended several pairs that would work for my feet. I tried on the pairs and picked my fave, an asics pair. They are not the nicest looking pair but they are soooooooo comfy... And voila... No pains anymore!!! They are defo worth every penny! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh thank goodness!
I don't sound so ridiculous anymore! haha

2lbs off for me - hope this is the most recent list (had to go back 3 pages to find it ;))

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 22.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (9lbs lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

Wow... Alot of you are getting weighed tonight!!

Good Luck to everyone ... I will keep my fingers and toes crossed :) xxx

Well done f&40!! Fab loss!! =D

It is so much quiter in here during the day.
Am I the only one who has this on all day in work?? Oops haha.

I'm here!!! It's my day off today so cab spend my day on here til I go to the gym!!

Hope I don't sound sad but I got all excited the other day in the gym because....... The new class timetable is out!!! :)
They have added box fit and boot camp so think I will give them a go! Box fit is on straight after my spin class so hope I will have enough energy left to do it!!

You are officially CRAZY lol :8855:

BMI annoyance :confused:

on sw website mine is 39.9 :D - haven't been in the 30s for ages

but on here its 40.1 :(

:) he he!! Thought I was pathetic at my total excitement to see the new timetable!!

Its good though exercise is soooo good for you ...its better than being excited because the gourmet range is out at Dominos :eek:

I really wanna go to more classes but I feel like im too big for them!
I got to Zumba and im the biggest one there.
Id LOVE to go to boxercise or (in my wildest dreams) aquafit but I am far too nervous!!

Go you for doing so much!

Ah don't let that stop you!! There is only a few lbs between us and I have been doing classes for a few months when I was much heavier. I find them great to vary my routine. Don't mind what any one else thinks! If you want to do something then do it for you. And take it at your own pace... Do what you can and you will be flying it. In spin class I still can't do the standing sprints for a long time but I try my best and I am happy :)

I totally know you are right. I just have to get past that mental barrior of "everyone is looking at me". Would love to try spin but I had a bad knee (blah!) and I dont want it to flare up. Need to vary though!

ni night hun- sleep well- and good luck for tomorrow !!! x

Just noticed your blog...had a quick peek last night! Gonna get a fresh coffee and have a thorough read looks FAB :)

I had an early night last night.... So I only had the 5 pages to catch up on this morning! :) lol

Hope any one who is getting weighed today, has a goos weigh in!! :)

2 more days to go for me.. Wish Sat would hurry up getting nervous and I have not hopped on the scales a single once!!! :) (that is amazing for me - usually I hop on every day!) xxx

I've been cheeky and had a few sneak peeks .... after a 7lb gain though I need to know if i've recovered! I lost 3 lb last week so If I can get a 4lb loss this week I will have recovered from my gain in 2 weeks :)

What time do you get weighed on Sat? Mine is at 9:30 am

so caught up on all the posts. weigh in tonight for me @ 7pm. don't know how i have done as its * week. i have been quite good but not had loads of exercise like last week.

Have a great day folks xx

The exercise seems to affect the week after so if you did lots last week it may pay off this week :)

2lbs off for me - hope this is the most recent list (had to go back 3 pages to find it ;))

bb65 22lbs (10lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (2lbs lost - 25lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (7lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 16.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (5.5lbs lost ~ 22.5lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (2.5lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lb lost - 24lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (-2lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (9lbs lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (5 lbs lost - 17 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (3lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (3lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (3lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

FANTASTIC Well done

I really wanna go to more classes but I feel like im too big for them!
I got to Zumba and im the biggest one there.
Id LOVE to go to boxercise or (in my wildest dreams) aquafit but I am far too nervous!!

Go you for doing so much!

You would love Aqua Aerobics its all under water so you feel light as a feather.

I love it because no one can see my bits jiggling about:8855:

hope so. weather been totally rubbish here in scotland. rain, rain and more rain. usually go walking with my wee girl in pram, but she hates rain cover on so gets totally soaked. lol. so just been wii fit here and there this week

Stacey xx

hope so. weather been totally rubbish here in scotland. rain, rain and more rain. usually go walking with my wee girl in pram, but she hates rain cover on so gets totally soaked. lol. so just been wii fit here and there this week

Stacey xx

Same here with the weather! Miserable!!

It's windy but bright here so not bad.

F and 40 just make yourself a cm taller and you will be in the 30's here too!!!

I'm varnishing the floors which marginally beats sanding them!

No work today as i only work part time.

Loads of us weighing in today- must be the most popular day.

Happy slimming everyone!

Last edited:
Girls I need your help I dont seem to be losing weight very quickly now I know that its not a race and I am perfectly ok with not losing vast amounts each week I am only aiming for 2 but its looking like this week I will have either gained or maintained as my scales decided to flick between the 2. Tomorrow is my official weigh in day so will know then.
I am currently doing Mon,Tues,Weds Thurs Green and Fri,Sat Sunday red but I am getting a bit down about not losing my 2 lb a week so Im thinking of changing and doing EE so I eat way more fruit and Veg. I have also upped my fluid consumption. Can any of you suggest something to help it move faster as I have been really good and even though I over synned at the weekend I made up for it this week. It is getting me down as I have also started walking more.

xxxx

EydenHainsworth said:
Girls I need your help I dont seem to be losing weight very quickly now I know that its not a race and I am perfectly ok with not losing vast amounts each week I am only aiming for 2 but its looking like this week I will have either gained or maintained as my scales decided to flick between the 2. Tomorrow is my official weigh in day so will know then.
I am currently doing Mon,Tues,Weds Thurs Green and Fri,Sat Sunday red but I am getting a bit down about not losing my 2 lb a week so Im thinking of changing and doing EE so I eat way more fruit and Veg. I have also upped my fluid consumption. Can any of you suggest something to help it move faster as I have been really good and even though I over synned at the weekend I made up for it this week. It is getting me down as I have also started walking more.

xxxx

Hi Hun,

I know how you feel... I have been feeling the same over the last few weeks.

I am trying a few new things this week, in the hope for a bumper week!!

I will let you know how I go on Sat, WI day! If I show a good loss, I will let you know a few things I have tried!

Xxxx

xxxx

Okay firstly I will say don't panic until you are actually weighed in class. This week my oh so accurate scales told me id lost 1.5lbs on a red week and I was gutted then in class last night id actually lost 4lbs! Even the best scales are different to class ones so wait til then!

Next...if you have a consistent red/green pattern I would definately shake it up. What about 2 days of EE 2 days of green and 3 days of red then mix it up the next week?

Make sure you are actually having enough water and not just a bit more. I am still struggling with 8 glasses every day and thats only the minimum, I should have more.

Next, if you have just started exercising it can affect your loss that week and then the following week you make up for it so don't be disheartened about that yet!

What about also changing your healthy extras up? We all get stuck in a rut. This week for my challenge I am having a different HEA &/or B every day to shock my body a bit.

I dont know if any of these will help but I would definately try some mini challenges like red week, water intake, exercise and REALLY go for it. Thats when I tend to see big losses. Like speed soup or having 5 speed food a day or 5 superfree at every meal etc.

Anything that will make your body think WHOA what is this?! Shock your metabolism a bit.

You can do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back