Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Lily that really helps :) i have gone with the soup- and asked the guy organising it if he can get me boiled spuds with no butter, instead of mash or chips. he said if they say no he'll wire a microwave to his car and nuke some new potatoes for me, haha

:8855: Everybody deserves a friend like that lol
You're welcome hun, had a look for myself too cos they are talking about going for a meal at my group for xmas ...that would be lovely I know exactly who will be the ones going and those that won't ...would be a great night me thinks xxx

I have just had a look at our Christmas dinner menu and Im screwed.

Starter is cream of leek & potato soup, spring rolls with sweet chilli & five spice or honey baked breaded brie! Syns much?!

Mains are turkey & trimmings, salmon and white wine sauce, sirloin with creamy peppercorn or red wine gravy and vegetarian pie with creamy mash. Could get a good enough one there but no syns left from starter! haha

Dessert is Cheesecake, profitteroles, fruit salad and ice cream and christmas pudding. Will get the fruit salad and ice cream and leave the ice cream but just have to hope the fruit salad is fresh and not tinned or syrupy! haha

Syn heavy day!

Me & hubby are going out celelbrating for an anniversary the next day too. Going to the Christmas markets and shopping (will be burgers, creamy mushrooms, champ, churos sort of day!) Oh well.
You only live once and at least both days are in the same week so I can have a gain and move on from it... haha

Starter is cream of leek & potato soup, spring rolls with sweet chilli & five spice or honey baked breaded brie! Syns much?!

Mains are turkey & trimmings, salmon and white wine sauce, sirloin with creamy peppercorn or red wine gravy and vegetarian pie with creamy mash. Could get a good enough one there but no syns left from starter! haha

Dessert is Cheesecake, profitteroles, fruit salad and ice cream and christmas pudding. Will get the fruit salad and ice cream and leave the ice cream but just have to hope the fruit salad is fresh and not tinned or syrupy! haha

Syn heavy day!

Me & hubby are going out celelbrating for an anniversary the next day too. Going to the Christmas markets and shopping (will be burgers, creamy mushrooms, champ, churos sort of day!) Oh well.
You only live once and at least both days are in the same week so I can have a gain and move on from it... haha

definately a flexible syn day / days

lol Was me girlies thank you for all of your luck. The interview went well and I know they liked me. I dont know if they liked me enough to give me the job but I am feeling pretty good about it so fingers crossed I will keep you posted :)

xxxx

Got me wondering as well Welshtigger!

Then I was wondering what you all do - so what does everyone do, I'll start....

I am a nurse by trade and before the children arrived I managed a group of care homes for a national charity. I have kept up my registration by voluntary work here and ther and hope one day to get back to it. Due to my sons special needs I havent worked for a while til this spring where I took on a job on the spur of the moment. I now work 8 flexible hours a week and work for a well known gentleman who has a little house in the country as a crash pad and my job is to keep it looking nice and clean and tidy.

So what do you all do.....

Mrs E-H said:
lol Was me girlies thank you for all of your luck. The interview went well and I know they liked me. I dont know if they liked me enough to give me the job but I am feeling pretty good about it so fingers crossed I will keep you posted :)

xxxx

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Hunny :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Addibelle said:

Syn heavy day!

Mmmmm... Christmas Markets!! I am off in a couple of weeks & we are planning on going to the markets in Manchester. I love all the Hot fruit wine!! :)

We are then going to Hard Rock for tea & Cocktails and on to watch Children in needs rocks @ MEN!!

Think I will be flexing my sins that day!! Lol

All this talk of Christmas is getting me excited!!! I love christmas! :) xxx

hoping said:
Best of luck with the interview Tanya. Give em socks!

Haven't had the best few days. Been feeling pretty massive in my clothes and feel really uncomfortable. I also sts yesterday which I deserved but then was peeee'd off with myself for eating rubbish and not losing.
Still want to lose that 9lbs before I go on hols but with only 20 days to go it is an impossible task. Need a good shake an a kick up the bum to cop me on!!!!

Hope everyone is having a better few days than me!! All those Xmas parties sound fab but they really don't make life easy for us eh!!??

At least you didn't put on Hun!

A new week starts now... You will do those 9lb!!

I am on countdown to my 2 weeks off!! 2 weeks left to work!!! Yeah!!!! :)

Lucia Lucia said:
Got me wondering as well Welshtigger!

Then I was wondering what you all do - so what does everyone do, I'll start....

I am a nurse by trade and before the children arrived I managed a group of care homes for a national charity. I have kept up my registration by voluntary work here and ther and hope one day to get back to it. Due to my sons special needs I havent worked for a while til this spring where I took on a job on the spur of the moment. I now work 8 flexible hours a week and work for a well known gentleman who has a little house in the country as a crash pad and my job is to keep it looking nice and clean and tidy.

So what do you all do.....

I am In the most hated profession there is... Well closely behind the Traffic Wardens!!! Lol

I am a Bank Manager! :-(

It was for a temporary admin assistant for a 6 month contract. I am actually an Insurance Claims adviser but there are no jobs out there that are local so I am having to travel to Nottingham (I live in Derby) It sounds very interesting :)

Lucia who is the well known gentleman are you allowed to say?
xxxx

Sugar I bet your a nice bank manager though and no patronising :)
xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Sugar I bet your a nice bank manager though and no patronising :)
xxx

I am nice... Promise! :)

(My staff & customers say so) LOL

But they are usually after something. ;-) LOL

Mrs E-H said:

xxxx

Yey! Hope you get it :)

*SugarPlum* said:
At least you didn't put on Hun!

A new week starts now... You will do those 9lb!!

I am on countdown to my 2 weeks off!! 2 weeks left to work!!! Yeah!!!! :)

Me too! I'm off from 31st for 2 weeks :)

Me - I'm a database manager for a charity.

Well- I just work in an off licence :)

Actually that is my first job in about 5 years- I have done voluntary work for a year- but *paid* work, I haven't done much. I have only just got enough confidence to be around people properly (the joys of losing weight and not being as paranoid that people are looking at the fat chick- it got quite bad)

But yeah- thats me :)

Good morning

Good luck to all with a WI , struggling to get up this morning, it's so dark. See you all later Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back