Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you are right, we can't let this sw journey stop us living, that's what I have done in the past, and is why I would be an angel and loose loads then regain it all and more.
Have a great week
Bron

Bron said:
Thanks, you are right, we can't let this sw journey stop us living, that's what I have done in the past, and is why I would be an angel and loose loads then regain it all and more.
Have a great week
Bron

Sooo True!!

I have done exactly the same! It is going to take me a year or more to loose what I want to loose. It is not possible to be on plan 365 days a year.

I think it shows strength to choose when to have a week off but then to get straight back on!

You have a good week too Hunny xxx

Well done Lucia. I didn't manage to stay on track.

We had five fab nights away and I have gained 3 pounds. Not worried, I made a conscious decision to relax and go with the flow, so we had Fizzy each afternoon and evening! Cooked breakfasts and 5 course dinners and a Sunday lunch!

So 3 on is well and truly deserved, but it will be gone by next week!!!!!

Have a good week all

Bron

Glad you've had a great time Bron :) That 3lb will be gone in no time!!!

Ugg it's weigh in tomorrow- apart from pizza on Tuesday night I have been soooooooo good- really hope to have lost 2.5lb! If I manage it I'll have lost a stone in a month- I haven't done that yet!!

*crosses fingers*

Do you think it's reasonable to aim for a stone for Christmas ? I really wanted to be in the 14s for Christmas Day, I haven't be there for about 20 years!

Bron

Do you think it's reasonable to aim for a stone for Christmas ? I really wanted to be in the 14s for Christmas Day, I haven't be there for about 20 years!

Bron

ummmmm- have you got 3 more weigh ins until christmas? or 4?

if it's 4 then that's about 3.5lb a week, if it's only 3 weigh ins that's more than 4.5lb a week...

I'm giving myself 5 weeks to lose 12.5lb (2.5lb a week) but I'll be happy if I just get close, since I can see how much I've lost so far and I'm happy :)

But I would say that a stone could be very very tough, but we'll all be cheering you on and hoping you get there!! :)

Hi
It's 3 weigh ins because i weighed today, but i think i'll wi on christmas eve, as i do on line, so that would give me an extra few days, although i be able to log that on the sw site. I need to loose 12 pounds to just scrape into the 14s, so probably too tough, but I'm going to see how close I can make it, so if not Christmas it will be very early in new year,I'm sure the pizza will not have made a difference, you are just rolling down the stones.
Good luck though Miss Slinky
Bron

LittleFlutterby said:

Ugg it's weigh in tomorrow- apart from pizza on Tuesday night I have been soooooooo good- really hope to have lost 2.5lb! If I manage it I'll have lost a stone in a month- I haven't done that yet!!

*crosses fingers*
Ooh that's a great amount for a month! SOTM perhaps??? Here's hoping x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys. Sorry I havent been about so much.
Felt a bit of a sham this past week as Ive not been so good.
Chocolate brownies in work (which were yum but so bad) plus work meetings away mean bad food and syns and Im not strong enough to resist at the minute.

Anyways. Hope you are all doing great. Missing talking to you lovely lot. Will catch up as soon as I can.
Just haven't wanted to drag anyone down so thats why ive been staying away! xx

Addibelle said:
Chocolate brownies in work (which were yum but so bad) plus work meetings away mean bad food and syns and Im not strong enough to resist at the minute.

Anyways. Hope you are all doing great. Missing talking to you lovely lot. Will catch up as soon as I can.

You are not going to drag any one down, we miss you, we all keep each other afloat,
Come and tell us what you are doing, we can reach out to you on the hard days, and you in turn can reach out to us when you can to keep us afloat!
Wasn't it only last week you had kind wise words?
Bron

Hi
It's 3 weigh ins because i weighed today, but i think i'll wi on christmas eve, as i do on line, so that would give me an extra few days, although i be able to log that on the sw site. I need to loose 12 pounds to just scrape into the 14s, so probably too tough, but I'm going to see how close I can make it, so if not Christmas it will be very early in new year,I'm sure the pizza will not have made a difference, you are just rolling down the stones.
Good luck though Miss Slinky
Bron

It's something to definitely work towards- just as long as you don't beat yourself up if you *don't* make it- because you've done so awesome already! But 12lb in 4 weigh ins? not easy but not impossible. I'll be right with you though- since I want to lose the same amount. Even though I'm aiming for new year- for xmas would be AWESOME. so- we'll do it together for sure (and the rest of the lovely curvies of course!)

I'm hoping it wasn't too bad, it was only 1 pizza, lol. crossing fingers! :)

Ooh that's a great amount for a month! SOTM perhaps??? Here's hoping x

Ohhhhhhhhhh I sure hope so!!! missing out by half a lb last month was killer! lol. I really want the 5th sotm and have the set of magnets :)and 5 outta 6 wouldnt be tooooo bad :) so crossing fingers!!

Remember hun- we're not just here to share the good stuff! If we're struggling then we're here to support each other :) We're not gonna be dragged down!

Just take things easy- an hour at a time if you need to. keep things simple and you'll be fine

*squishyhugs*

My name is Katie and I have been off plan all of last week . I am now back on track and am going to plod on losing little amounts of weight but accepting it. Im sorry I havent been around girls but I have been so fed up and demotivated. Im back now though and hopefully will have lost something soon.:)xxx

Welcome back Katie and Addi :)

Glad to see you both - don't stay away as you'll be missed :-(

Hope you're both ok now and ready to get back on track x

My name is Katie and I have been off plan all of last week . I am now back on track and am going to plod on losing little amounts of weight but accepting it. Im sorry I havent been around girls but I have been so fed up and demotivated. Im back now though and hopefully will have lost something soon.:)xxx

I have days like this too, when i want to go pick at food I have started coming on here to take my mind off it. I have been feeling very demotivated also think the weather is a bit depressing aswell which doesn't help!!!:sigh:

The other night we were considering a takeaway and i remembered i have bought a dress size 20 which was a bit tight a few weeks ago and decided NO i want to fit into that dress so much more than have a stinkin takeaway which will just give me a sore stomach and make me feel fat and bloated all night..

Stay strong, we are all here for each other.

wear my dress hopefully for the first time out on sat night. wish me luck!! xx

Addibelle 22lbs (18.5lbs lost ~ 3.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (19.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (13lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (21 lost~ 1lb to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (16lbs lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Hareball Fairy 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2lbs lost - 26lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (8.5lbs lost - 13.5lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (23.5 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (3.0lbs lost - 11lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (6.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (21.5lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (13 lost - 9lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-5.5lbs lost - 17.5lbs to go)

Sooooo challenge is really not going so well.

Anyways well done everybody ive been AWOL this week so just catching up on everything. Some fab news on here.

And hugs lily you will so lose that 4lbs this week and like the others said I also think your bloody lovely and supportive and u deserve the same back.

Night all x

Like everyone said Jo, set yourself a lower target or maybe no target except sts, if you are struggling, coming here will help, I know cos I am struggling a little at the mo, start the week with great intentions, by Friday they're all gone, but I know if I keep coming back here I will eventually get back into the swing of it...in fact as I said to my daughter last night I am not going to stress about reaching any targets, I am just going with the flow and going to get off as much as I can and then come January going to try and go full pelt, see how that goes, it's a journey and not a race and finally I understand that.
Thanks for your kind comments too :hug99: xxx

Good to have you back Jo :)

You could always change your target if you feel it might not be achievable- if you're struggling- don't keep a target if you think it's too difficult- set realistic goals and look forward to them :D

Yeah- and lily's ok isn't she? (she thinks she's always right though.....me thinks that's a mum thing- my mum's the same.....denial isn't just a river in Egypt :p)

*hides before lily sees this*

lmao

sleep well Jo xx

That actually made me laugh out loud, now the neighbours will know what a looney I am :giggle: so ta hun
And I keep telling you I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, see it's working you get what being a mum is about :8855: xxxx

I weighed in this am as I am just home from hols and missed tues weigh in!
So after 2.5 weeks on hols, I have lost 0.5lb!! I am delighted!! Wasn't expecting to lose anything (was expecting a gain!)

Still a long way to go to my Xmas curvy target!!

)

Amazing job hun , well done and so glad you had a lovely holiday, liking the new name :hug99: xxx

4 off for me today wagon back on think that gives me my 3 and a 1/2 shiney

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Well done lovely, amazing loss, :woohoo: :winner:well done on your new shiny too :hug99: xxxx

Well done everyone

Another 2 for me :D

Fantastic job well done :woohoo: :winner: xxxx

1.5 off for me this week. I am pleased with that and have done well in November all added together. 6 lbs left to hit my Christmas target.

Sorry for letting everyone down :( didn't make it to weigh in again tonight! Have had a horrid day-I 'lost it' during my exam this morning and then have been in bed most of the afternoon! Feel awful, and ha a long chat with my boss this evening-she going to try and get me an extra half day off next week :( sorry again xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hun, you're not letting anyone down, you have major things going on with your life. You look sooooo different from your 1st pic, so lovely and such a lovely lady too :bighug: xxxxxx

I lost 1/2 and am pleased with that this week :)

Will update list later x

Well done Lisa great job :woohoo: :winner: xxx

Lost 2lbs and got my 1 and half stone award. Only 1/2 lb to go to meet my target here. Xx

Fantastic loss and wtg on your new shiny :woohoo: :winner: xxxx

Am away in hotel, can't sleep, had a lovely dinner last night. After 14 weeks of sw food my stomach is in turmoil, but its worth it. Going to have a swim before breakfast and a long walk to try and balance out the lovely food , we are here for 3 nights, it's our 28th wedding anniversary.

I have been so overweight for so much of my marriage I feel so different and so much healthier and happier; I still have so much more to loose, the difference this time is that I know I can do it with all of you by my side, you all help me with the tough days, thank you.

Each of us has our own problems and challenges , and the support that comes through these threads is astonishing, you are all amazing ladies

Have a great weekend, I am going to slip back to bed, the church clock has just chimed 5 am, OH snoring away!!!!

Bron

Oh have a lovely time Bron and Happy Anniversary hunni, I am like you and was overweight most if not all of my married life, in fact most of my life and I am sick of it, with all this support we can all do really well, so good luck with the rest of your journey and that applies to everyone :bighug: xxxxxxx

Think I did it right this time!

Jo, we are all here supporting you. We understand. Life sometimes gets in the way.

Bron have a fantastic time.

We are away this weekend for 2 nights WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!!!! First time in three years. We are going to Birmingham Christmas shopping and to a German Christmas market there and then onto Cadbury's and then Stratford Upon Avon the next day.I am optimistically hoping for a STS this week. 6lbs left to Christmas target so doable as long as I dont go mad.

More good news. My winter coat from last year is a huge size 32 and looks rather silly on me so I havent worn it this year. I am loathe to spend alot of money on a coat as hopefully will be alot smaller this time next year. I have been looking in the second hand shops and bingo today I found a beautiful coat with a lovely shawl velvet collar which fits lovely in a size 22. What a bargain at £8!

Aww how nice, got a weekend planned away for hubbies birthday in Feb too.
Love the idea of going to see if I can pick up a coat in the charity shop too, I don't want to spend a major amount on a coat I won't wear more than 1 winter...so thanks for the great tip hun xxxx

another half a pound off for me :)
i think if i had a wee wee before it would of been a pound lol

Well done on your loss lollypop :woohoo: :winner: , well that extra 1/2lb can be added to this weeks total then :giggle:

I have lost 1lb this week!

I am happy with that... It's been hard getting back on plan and I have been naughty on a couple of days!!

100% week next week... Promise!! :) xx

Wello done Sugar :woohoo: :winner: xxxx

Ahhhh thanks.... Not sure how long I will leave it up... Feel very self concious!

I thought I was going mad this morning, didn't get time to have a proper read but did see your picture and then this morning you are back to the fairy..I am glad it isn't me cos the men in the white coats are on permanent standby for me :giggle:
I am amazed at how you girls think you look,. I know it's a personal thing and we all have really bad self images but I am probably one of the heaviest even now even after losing over 12st and I can assure you ladies that you are all stunners...Harebell, I saw your picture and thought :wow: what a gorgeous looking woman (don't you love the fact that a woman can say that about another woman, would love to hear a man say another man was good looking without feeling someone might get the wrong idea :giggle:), so please put the pic back up and be proud cos you really are lovely....Lisa was the same and she's gorgeous too seriously you all are, we should get together (maybe when we all feel confident enough)cos I reckon we are gonna definitely turn a few heads no matter what our ages xxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe for the weekend cause it's quieter!! Sneaky or what!! He he!

Gym assessment earlier went well. It's exactly 4 weeks since my last one and I am down 2kg (4.5lbs) not bad considering 3 of them were on holidays!! Have lost a few more inches too taking me to a total of 33 inches lost :) trainer is very happy!

No put the pic up permanent...please xx
Well done on all the inches lost too...amazing job xxx

:wavey:Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone has had great weekends. I am just back for our weekend away without the kids and we have a brilliant couple of days. Foodwise think I have been pretty much on track considering.

We went to Birmingham and he took me to Jaime Olivers Italian resturant. I chose pretty ok I think. We shared a starter of bruschetta and I had, steak and salad for mains and passed on the dessert and only had one glass of wine.

Today he took me to cadburys and I managed to just eat 2 sqares of dairy milk with my pot of tea in the tea shop so all in all should be on track for a loss this week.

Hope everyone is ok

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and well done on your strong willpower, both at the restaurant and Cadbury's, not really a chocolate lover but even I would struggle there lol xxx

Well done Lucia. I didn't manage to stay on track.

We had five fab nights away and I have gained 3 pounds. Not worried, I made a conscious decision to relax and go with the flow, so we had Fizzy each afternoon and evening! Cooked breakfasts and 5 course dinners and a Sunday lunch!

So 3 on is well and truly deserved, but it will be gone by next week!!!!!

Have a good week all

Bron

Well done on your positive attitude hun, as you say you know where it came from and how to get it off and I am sure it'll be gone real soon xxx

*crosses fingers*

You'll be fine hun I'm sure you will...good luck xxxx

Hey Addi, we all fall off the wagon now come take my hand and lets get back on it firmly my lovely...you won't drag anyone down but maybe we could drag you back up :bighug: hope you have a better week sweetie, know you can do this cos you really deserve to xxxx

Katie firstly, love love love your new Avatar, look at you hunni, gorgeous gorgeous girl :hug99:
Little by little sweetie it's better than putting it back on and anyway this is a journey, I keep saying it and I have finally learnt it, and it's not a race, so good or bad we are going to do it...I am 53 and been Fat for about 40 of those years and I am not going to be Fat much longer ...I want to stop carrying my hitchhikers about and start living, I have done so much and want to do so much more, can't believe I let my weight stop me doing that, but no more...I can eat lovely filling and satisfying foods on SW and if I want naughty stuff then as long as I allow for it or know I want it give into it and then move on from it, I can have that too...so I may gain a little weight here and there and I may not lose as fast as some but I am over all losing and that is what counts, my body is different to all your bodies and my body will react differently to everyone else's we could all eat the same food, same amounts etc fort the rest of our lives and we'd still lose a different amount each week as a rule...remember hun 1lb a week is close to 4st loss in a year ...how long has it taken you to put all the weight on? A lot longer than taking it off I am guessing, so you too come take my other hand (addibelle has the other one) and let's get back on this wagon and complete this journey either with big steps or in a lot of cases small steps...I have big losses but I have big gains too due to the steroids , so my monthly averages are about 5-6lb...thats cool I am happy with that, even with over 7 stone to loseI will still be at target within 5 years ...took me 40 years to get to my top weight, so I am happy to get it all off and keep it off in a lot shorter time, so please don't stay away hun xxxx:hug99: xxxxx
I have days like this too, when i want to go pick at food I have started coming on here to take my mind off it. I have been feeling very demotivated also think the weather is a bit depressing aswell which doesn't help!!!:sigh:

The other night we were considering a takeaway and i remembered i have bought a dress size 20 which was a bit tight a few weeks ago and decided NO i want to fit into that dress so much more than have a stinkin takeaway which will just give me a sore stomach and make me feel fat and bloated all night..

Stay strong, we are all here for each other.

wear my dress hopefully for the first time out on sat night. wish me luck!! xx
Well done on your amazing willpower, go you :winner: xxxxx
Oh good luck hunni, I am sure from your pictures that you will get into that size 20 dress and look stunning :fingerscrossed: :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Lol had such a busy weekend this weekend that I just didn't have time to read the diaries at all and had to go back 7 pages to catch up just on this one lol but I am nosy and hate to think I may have missed anything lol
Seriously hun I am so wanting you to put that picture back up, you look amazing sweetie, come on if I can do it and I am still over 19st and 7.5 ish st away from Target and I think I look pretty good, can't wait to look stunning :giggle:, so can you show off your achievements hun cos you really do look good and I bet your hubby tells you that a lot xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Wow lily!!! That's some serious catching up!!! Go you :)
Thanks for the lovely compliments :) really appreciate it. X

Harebell Fairy said:
Took your advice lily :)

Yey!!!! Another lovely picture :)

Glad I missed the fairy or I'd gave moaned at you x

Harebell Fairy said:
Ha ha no moaning Lisa!! Got in there before ya!!

Weigh in tomoro! Not hoping for anything major as I only weighed in on Thursday. But anythin would be great :)

Good luck for tomorrow x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back