Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron said:
Lovely to "see" you, take care, Wales has a severe weather warning.
bron

Doh!!! It's just stupidly windy and cold again! That's the one thing I hate about my job is all the driving in grim weather x

Hi all not been on lately, eliana was much worse yday ended up getting sent to hospital by doctor, thought she might have had pneumonia. Turns out she has bronchitis and a bacterial infection in her chest. Temp shot up to 40.1. :-( needless to say, not been on plan much, but she comes first before anything or anyone. :)

Glad to say that she seems much better today with no temp and has been enjoying her birthday so far.

Xx

Hey everyone, indoors on a day like today is definitely the best way...sorry Jo, awful you have to drive about in this. Be thinking of you xx

bb65, hope Eliana makes speedy recovery, isn't it her Birthday today bless her xxx

:d'oh: yep you put up there ^^^ that it was her birthday ...Happy Birthday Eliana :birthday: :candle1: :bday: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey everyone, indoors on a day like today is definitely the best way...sorry Jo, awful you have to drive about in this. Be thinking of you xx

bb65, hope Eliana makes speedy recovery, isn't it her Birthday today bless her xxx

:d'oh: yep you put up there ^^^ that it was her birthday ...Happy Birthday Eliana :birthday: :candle1: :bday: xxxx

Thanks Lily, the weather is a million times better now-just v windy xxx

Lily42uk said:

Thanks lily. A lot more upbeat today. Had her moments though. Xx

Ok girls. Need some serious motivation. Have done no exercise and have been off plan for 2 weeks now. Didn't even wi yesterday cause I don't want to know. Am just finding it so hard at the min and for no particular reason!! Am really busy in work but that usually doesn't affect me at all. Just can't get my head back in the game and get back on plan.
Well done to all the losses sofas this week and best of luck to all those left to wi :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

is there a group you can go to tomorrow to weigh in?

sometimes just stepping on those scales and drawing a line under the sand is a great way of getting back on it.

Tomorrow is a new day- plan some meals in advance and focus on the day ahead- dont worry about a whole week- cut it down into little chunks :)

if that doesnt help- Lily has a whip apparently ;)

Ha ha!! Thanks Tanya! May need lily for a while after my 2 weeks!!! No there is no group for 60 miles, so I go it alone. I have an assessment in the gym next fri and you would think that would motivate me but no!!!! Don't know what's goin on in my brain!!

ohhh do you weigh at home? in that case- weigh yourself tomorrow- same time that you usually would, and get it over and done with ;)

like a plaster- do it quick then its all over :)

do you have a diary/journal on here? maybe writing out what you eat might help- accountability and all that :)

Harebell Fairy said:
Ok girls. Need some serious motivation. Have done no exercise and have been off plan for 2 weeks now. Didn't even wi yesterday cause I don't want to know. Am just finding it so hard at the min and for no particular reason!! Am really busy in work but that usually doesn't affect me at all. Just can't get my head back in the game and get back on plan.
Well done to all the losses sofas this week and best of luck to all those left to wi :)

Oh no :-(

I agree with Tanya - weigh tomorrow (so you know), draw a line under it and start a diary on here - it helped me massively :)

Also - where is your photo??? I miss it :-(

:wavey: Hello everyone, the been good ones, the been not so good ones, the poorly ones and especially the baby birthday girl!

Well, even with my chish an fips this week, hoping for a small loss . WI tomorrow.

Harebell, get on the scales in the morning and the following is just for you

there you are now get back on the wagon!

pffft i had to make my OWN line on tuesday! no one gave me one!

*jealous*

:p

LittleFlutterby said:
pffft i had to make my OWN line on tuesday! no one gave me one!

*jealous*

:p

^ to be used whenever :) x

^ to be used whenever :) x

*takes and puts in my special box*

thanks Lisa ^_^ x

Love the line, I am deffinately going to need to borrow it to kick start the new year.
Good luck all
BRON

Harebell
Have you done the dead?
We are all behind you.
This has to be the hardest of the year
Bron

Morning all, omg Bron I had to go back and read what had happened I thought for a second you were telling Harebell to kill someone, I just wondered who had been bad enough to warrant that :giggle:
Harebell, I think we're all struggling a bit at the mo and iif you really want me to I will produce the :whip:, but before I do, the last 3 weeks I have been very lucky not to have massive gains, all I can say is the extra walking I have been doing must have saved my bacon, I just could not get back on track and then I found the motivation and it was just so simple and has really really worked, so might be worth giving this a go first, although I will produce the :whip: if you still want me too :8855:
Anyway was reading the lovely Jackie's diary and she has started to list a minimum of 3 positives, she starts her day by writing them on her diary and so i copied and it only works, first thing I do each morning is to write down my positives and then i come on here and write them on here too, it just makes my life seem a lot more worthwhile and I feel I deserve to lose the weight again, I had lost that drive for a while there, was slipping back into my "what's the point" mode which got me to the 31st 7lb in the 1st place....sounds silly but def worth a try.
I am now off to write up my 3 positives and I will catch you all later xxx :bighug: xxx

Lily42uk said:
Morning all, omg Bron I had to go back and read what had happened I thought for a second you were telling Harebell to kill someone, I just wondered who had been bad enough to warrant that :giggle:
Harebell, I think we're all struggling a bit at the mo and iif you really want me to I will produce the :whip:, but before I do, the last 3 weeks I have been very lucky not to have massive gains, all I can say is the extra walking I have been doing must have saved my bacon, I just could not get back on track and then I found the motivation and it was just so simple and has really really worked, so might be worth giving this a go first, although I will produce the :whip: if you still want me too :8855:
Anyway was reading the lovely Jackie's diary and she has started to list a minimum of 3 positives, she starts her day by writing them on her diary and so i copied and it only works, first thing I do each morning is to write down my positives and then i come on here and write them on here too, it just makes my life seem a lot more worthwhile and I feel I deserve to lose the weight again, I had lost that drive for a while there, was slipping back into my "what's the point" mode which got me to the 31st 7lb in the 1st place....sounds silly but def worth a try.
I am now off to write up my 3 positives and I will catch you all later xxx :bighug: xxx

Spelling was never my strong point, blame it on fact that welsh is my first language, and predictive text seems to make me worse!

I hate predictive text, really annoys me so i always switch it off, then i get frustrated cos it takes forever to text and I am impatient ...can't win lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back