Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron said:
Hi, I'm up for the next challenge, sat here with a glass of cava, no idea of syn value!! Cheers my curvy friends!!!!!
Bron

Lol you deserve it, just had a lovely hot bath and glass of rose wine. Was soo Gd.x

bb65 said:
Lol you deserve it, just had a lovely hot bath and glass of rose wine. Was soo Gd.x

Cheers, relax and enjoy
Bron

I wish I drank sometimes, but I am in spirit lol so cheers lady (she says as she raises her glass of diet Pepsi :giggle: ) here's to us and the next challenge, which I am well and truly up for by the way xxx

Jo, it could have been for you, i'm very organised!!!

Hubby is complaining i'm too organised as I have put dont touch labels on the Christmas food in the fridge!!

And i must update my picture as I dont look like this anymore!

I wish I drank sometimes, but I am in spirit lol so cheers lady (she says as she raises her glass of diet Pepsi :giggle: ) here's to us and the next challenge, which I am well and truly up for by the way xxx

I thought you were the Pernod Princess Lily, or dosent that count:D I am going to be the Baileys Beauty next week, I caved in and bought the smallest bottle.

Much better just before Christmas at least everyones all excited- my daughters 9 on Christmas Eve and we are off on the 22nd to Build a bear with some friends.

My nephew is beginning of Jan and everyone is sick of celebrating and he gets lots of recycled presents!

Welshtigger said:
Ah right! I'd rather let them stay on the list if they want tho-don't want them to feel they've been taken off without us checking tho, I know I've taken myself off, but it's still our challenge :)

Oh I agree but we might need to send a search party out :)

And Happy Birthday to both Jo's :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought you were the Pernod Princess Lily, or dosent that count:D I am going to be the Baileys Beauty next week, I caved in and bought the smallest bottle.

Lol the Pernod Princess :giggle: I don't really drink at all, the Pernod 2 weeks ago was the first time in close on 5 years since I was diagnosed with Diabetes and gave up drink...hence the reason after half a glass of very weak pernod and lemonade I was ratar*ed :8855: and after 3 weak glasses I was out for the count :8855: :8855: :8855:, my usual tipple is Diet pepsi and if I'm being adventurous, loads of ice too :giggle: xxxx

Love the new piccie Lily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you sweetie, I actually quite like it myself :giggle: xxx

I'm up for the challenge too! didn't we decide on waiting til after new year? so possibly starting on Jan 1st?

We could always put the list up after everyone has had their last weigh in for this challenge (which would be any date before 25th, right?)

Lily42uk said:
Thank you sweetie, I actually quite like it myself :giggle: xxx

Love the photo, you look amazing, I have also spent ages in your diary, great read, you are a huge inspiration, and it's lovely to "know" you
Bron

Love the photo, you look amazing, I have also spent ages in your diary, great read, you are a huge inspiration, and it's lovely to "know" you
Bron

Thank you Bron, I am glad you popped into my diary, and thank you so much for your kind words, it's lovely to know you too, all of you xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back