Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Curvies.

The biscuits got me. How's everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, well done bb65 amazing ...don't you just love nsv's :hug99:

Good luck to all my fellow Tuesday weighers :fingerscrossed: xxxx

Well done on such a small gain hun, you'll get that off sharpish I know.
Good luck at the gym, you'll soon be back in the swing of things and shedding bucket laods of weight before you know it :hug99: xxxxxx

:giggle: got a truck load still to lose myself, would love to be in the teens by just after New Year so :fingerscrossed: for both of us xxxx

2.5lb off this week :)

Addibelle 22lbs (20.5lbs lost - 1.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (21.5lbs lost - 0.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (17lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (22lost~ 0 to go) ******target met******
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (24lbs lost ~ 4lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy 26.5lbs (12.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (4lbs lost - 24lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (11lbs lost - 11lbs to go)
LittleFlutterby 22lbs (31.5 lbs lost - ****target met****)
LoChan1984 28lbs (17.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (9.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (28.5lbs lost - half a pound to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (20lost - 2lb to go)

Harebell Fairy said:
Thanks lisa! January is going to enialated by us and our weight loss. It's not goin to stand a chance!! He he!!

Well done Tanya :)

Yeah..,, I am with you on that!! Roll on The Vixons Challenge!! :) xxx

How many syns in a regular Mcdonalds hamburger??? It was my daughters birthday party this morning at build a bear and I took them to macdonalds for lunch. I guessed the lowest thing was a regular hamburger with a cup of tea.I hope I havent blown it.

Thinking about moving sw class, as the one i'm at, at the mo is a 15 min drive from home, and since my aunty has stopped going my dad has been taking me there and back and since i have been going back i have never stayed for the whole class as my aunty always wanting to leave early and i dont like to keep my dad waitin either (my dad did say he could drop me and then pick me up later, but dont want to be a burden).

So the new class is only a 10-15min walk away on a wed night, i have spoke to my c as she said that i wouldnt have to join/rejoin at class so wont have to pay £9.95 which is a gd thing. just whatever i'm due to pay as normal :)

i work til 6 on a wed night, but i can get home, get eliana ready for bed then go back out and not rush here and there..

soo there are a few positives but am still struggling to decide whats best... worrying about change? new group? new consultant? people i dont know?

HELP!!!

Stacey x

Stacey do it!!!

We changed class in August as our c left and we didn't like the replacement. We ended up going to a different class one week and then we transferred there as we liked it. You are a SW member so you don't have to keep going to the group you joined. You can try others out. Then you transfer over.

Plus think of all that body magic :)

And you will, no problem. Look how amazing you have done already! When I started in April I really never thought I could get to where I am now. You have had an amazing journey and are a true inspiration. Xx

Thank you hun, I hope to be more of an inspiration in 2012, target is to get another 5 st off and that will then leave 2st ish for 2013 target xxx

2.5lb off this week :)

Lily42uk 22lbs (11lbs lost - 11lbs to go)

Well done hun, another amazing loss Tanya :woohoo: :winner: xxxxxx

Lucia I just googled it there and a regular hamburger is 250 calories so 12.5 syns. Hope I have that right for you. It's just one burger and you are still within syns for today :)
It could have been worse, I had a large big mac meal last week!!! Uh oh would hate to think the syns in that!

Yep 12.5 syns for a regular burger and HF a Big mac is a whopping 24.5 syns :eek: lol, but if you enjoyed it, who's counting :giggle: xxx

Thinking about moving sw class, as the one i'm at, at the mo is a 15 min drive from home, and since my aunty has stopped going my dad has been taking me there and back and since i have been going back i have never stayed for the whole class as my aunty always wanting to leave early and i dont like to keep my dad waitin either (my dad did say he could drop me and then pick me up later, but dont want to be a burden).

So the new class is only a 10-15min walk away on a wed night, i have spoke to my c as she said that i wouldnt have to join/rejoin at class so wont have to pay £9.95 which is a gd thing. just whatever i'm due to pay as normal :)

i work til 6 on a wed night, but i can get home, get eliana ready for bed then go back out and not rush here and there..

soo there are a few positives but am still struggling to decide whats best... worrying about change? new group? new consultant? people i dont know?

HELP!!!

Stacey x

Aww what a dilemma, if it were me I would stay with the group I'm with (hate change at the best of times) and give my dad the petrol money and take him up on the dropping you off and picking you up later, that's what my hubby does, he enjoys being useful and even likes the attention he gets from the other ladies when he picks me up lol
Good luck with whatever you decide to do hun xxx

Oh forgot to add...I lost 1.5lb this week, not as much as I hoped but I am happy with that xxx

Lily42uk 22lbs (12.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)

Well done lily!!

And thanks for your opinions ladies, am thinking about changing classes. I am also looking forward to that extra body magic too.

It's just the nerves before and I have to get over them. Xx

Well done lily!!

And thanks for your opinions ladies, am thinking about changing classes. I am also looking forward to that extra body magic too.

It's just the nerves before and I have to get over them. Xx

Thanks ladies xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Oh forgot to add...I lost 1.5lb this week, not as much as I hoped but I am happy with that xxx

Lily42uk 22lbs (12.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)

Well done Lily... Loosing at this time of year is just amazing! :) xxx

Morning Curvys,

Are we all ready for Christmas? :)

I am getting sooo excited now!! Lol xx

hey sugar, i'm all sorted, wrapped most of Elianas pressies yday so just a few others. dont feel very excited :-( working today, tomorrow me and eliana going to glasgow, to see all the xmas lights and watch the ice skating, and friday we spending the whole day watching xmas movies(if she lets me) hoping to be in the xmas mood by then.. xxx

bb65 said:
hey sugar, i'm all sorted, wrapped most of Elianas pressies yday so just a few others. dont feel very excited :-( working today, tomorrow me and eliana going to glasgow, to see all the xmas lights and watch the ice skating, and friday we spending the whole day watching xmas movies(if she lets me) hoping to be in the xmas mood by then.. xxx

Like you, I have to work today & tomorrow :-( but I am also planning a Christmas Movie day on Friday to get me in the festive spirit!

Then Christmas Eve I just HAVE to watch elf! My favourite Christmas movie!!

I am off to do my 'Big Christmas' shop tonight, so once that's done, I will feel like I can relax more! :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back