Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs E-H said:
Hi Girls I have been having a few problems recently but I am hoping to be back on plan very soon. I sometimes find it hard as we have a very limited budget and healthy food is not cheap. I have to buy food for the 3 of us and cant always justify buying the leanest meat or off season fruit and veg. But I am going to get my thinking cap on and try and work out a way of feeding us all and still stay on plan. Any suggestions would be welcome.
xxxxx

Welcome back huni xxx

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful welcomes girlies you made me all choked :)

I have ventured out to Sainsburys for the makings for speed soup and I will have that for a few days mixed with pasta or mashed potatoes for dinner. My 2 men are so very fussy when it comes to food but you are right there are loads of cheap meals I can make I just needed reminding I think.

To be honest I think because my weight loss had decided to stop I panicked and fell off the wagon but I know I can and will do this even if it takes another 5 years to get to goal at least I know I will be healthy if not thin on my journey to target.

I promise I wont go AWOL again because I need all of you girls to help me plus I missed you all so much

xxxx

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful welcomes girlies you made me all choked :)

I have ventured out to Sainsburys for the makings for speed soup and I will have that for a few days mixed with pasta or mashed potatoes for dinner. My 2 men are so very fussy when it comes to food but you are right there are loads of cheap meals I can make I just needed reminding I think.

To be honest I think because my weight loss had decided to stop I panicked and fell off the wagon but I know I can and will do this even if it takes another 5 years to get to goal at least I know I will be healthy if not thin on my journey to target.

I promise I wont go AWOL again because I need all of you girls to help me plus I missed you all so much

xxxx
and just remember the tortoise always wins :D this is what people keep telling me and they are right :bighug:

I would buy pasta, pototoes filling healthy foods and work round that :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs E-H said:

xxxx

Good to see you back Hunny!!

You will get lots of ideas from people on here for cheaper meals.

I agree with Lisa... Green days and EE days can be cheap as chips!!

Talking of chips... Chips, eggs & beans!! Doesn't come cheaper than that and one of my SW favs!! :) xxx

I have just made 10 New Year promises to myself... They are not Resolutions (as they never happen!) they are PROMISES TO MYSELF!!

I won't bore you on here with them but feel free to check my diary out! :)

Just want to say I have met a lovely bunch of people... I love our little Curvy Group! (it important to me, as I do SW Online, so your all like my little group!)

I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I think 2012 is going to be a good year for us all!!

Xxxxxx

guys :(

I sad now :(

I gave that lady my number...she took it, but she said she's terrible at texting and doing the "meet up" thing because she's a carer for her mum.

I'm not going to see her again for a while- I miss her already :(

*sits in sad corner*

LittleFlutterby said:
guys :(

I sad now :(

I gave that lady my number...she took it, but she said she's terrible at texting and doing the "meet up" thing because she's a carer for her mum.

I'm not going to see her again for a while- I miss her already :(

*sits in sad corner*

Yeah but atleast you know that! So won't spend ages wondering whether it's you!! xx

Tanya don't sit in the corner x

At least it's not cos she doesn't like you - she's obviously got a lot in in her life.

Sending a hug for you :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year to one and all of u. I know it's already been said but thanks to all for supporting me throughout 2011 it's been wonderful meeting u all and having u all to rely on.

I look forward to what's ahead for us all and wish u all a happy, successful and slimmer 2012 xxx

Thanks ladies :) I'm not expecting a text, if I'm honest. It's ok though...it's been nice spending time with her, and I'm sure I'll see her around...just a shame really

But- onwards and upwards- happy new year curvies! i started the year dancing, hope to end it doing the same! heehee

Happy New Year lovely Ladies :)

xxxx

:new_year: Happy New Year ladies, hope we all had a fab start to the year last night and I think now we need to get on with business this year...so good luck and I hope to *see* less of you all this coming year :bighug: xxxxxx

Happy New Year lovelies, remember 2012 is your year! This is the year its all going to happen.

I may join your challenge actually if you will have me. I cannot follow sw 100% but I do stick to it roughly is that acceptable with all of you? I use my slimpod you see so occassionally I have what I fancy in moderation but I cook the sw way and know I always will as it suits us as a family.

Let me know if its still okay to join in :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JackieN said:
Happy New Year lovelies, remember 2012 is your year! This is the year its all going to happen.

I may join your challenge actually if you will have me. I cannot follow sw 100% but I do stick to it roughly is that acceptable with all of you? I use my slimpod you see so occassionally I have what I fancy in moderation but I cook the sw way and know I always will as it suits us as a family.

Let me know if its still okay to join in :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you can join! You could be on the ferrero rocher diet for all I care! You're one of us so welcome to join the challenge!!! Yey for Jackie joining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welshtigger said:
Of course you can join! You could be on the ferrero rocher diet for all I care! You're one of us so welcome to join the challenge!!! Yey for Jackie joining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG... Ferrero Rocher diet!!!

Now that sounds like a diet I would have no problem sticking too!!! Lol

thank you sweetheart. Luckily due to my slimpod I don't fancy a ferero rocher :giggle:

I shall not be 'on plan' but I do eat the sw way. When I say ish its mainly due to the fact I don't count syns and I don't weigh bread or count HEXA and B's if you see what I mean, but it worked well for me before xmas so I plan to do the same :D

So this challenge runs until valentines day?

If so I am going to put down for 7lb as I have to be realistic. My weight shifts slower on slimpod at the moment but I am hoping that will change as my attitude to food is changing daily. I can even do 'in moderation' at times now :eek: xxxxx

I am finding it very hard at moment to stay on plan, not been to class last weeks as we dont have much money at all.

We have finally decided to do it at home, hubby is back to his target weight nearly(although he not weighed himself over xmas) lol.
think i have put 5lbs on, not weighed today to see. but starting afresh today and will try to stick to plan as much as i can. hard to make food for us all as a family, as Eliana won't eat it as she can be quite fussy with a lot of the things she eats.

while we have been on plan, i have been giving her chicken dippers and some processed foods which i really dont like to give her.

So we will be trying to make dinners that we will all eat.

Will be using this website as alot of my support, seen alot of great ideas someone gave katie and will be writing them down so i remember them.

xx

I am finding it very hard at moment to stay on plan, not been to class last weeks as we dont have much money at all.

We have finally decided to do it at home, hubby is back to his target weight nearly(although he not weighed himself over xmas) lol.
think i have put 5lbs on, not weighed today to see. but starting afresh today and will try to stick to plan as much as i can. hard to make food for us all as a family, as Eliana won't eat it as she can be quite fussy with a lot of the things she eats.

while we have been on plan, i have been giving her chicken dippers and some processed foods which i really dont like to give her.

So we will be trying to make dinners that we will all eat.

Will be using this website as alot of my support, seen alot of great ideas someone gave katie and will be writing them down so i remember them.

xx

Dont know if it helps at all but I adapted alot of the recipes from the Jamie's School Dinners cook book for my kids, in fact you have reminded me to get that book out again and use it more. It had some lovely recipes in and I used to make my own chicken nuggets for them.

Its basically chopped chicken breast, egg and breadcrumbs and you can add a weeny bit of garlic or other seasoning to taste. My kids absolutely loved them.

What sort of foods does she like and I will look for you :D

One of our all time favourite sw family meals is the sw beef cobbler

Have you tried it?

Its so filling and my kids even love it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back