Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck today Lisa, lucia and lolly oh and me! Hoping to see at least half of this 10lbs gone!xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Lisa did I forget you????? :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yes :-( But I forgive you xxxx

shenzi said:
Good luck today Lisa, lucia and lolly oh and me! Hoping to see at least half of this 10lbs gone!xx

Good luck Emma, Lucia and Lolly :)

lsf666 said:
Yes :-( But I forgive you xxxx

Good luck Emma, Lucia and Lolly :)

Awwww sorry Lisa... How could I forget you? Xxx

Good luck to all the Thursday weighers :vibes:

I am hoping for a sts or a half pound off after cooking for 9 (and eating for 9) at New Year! After putting on 1 and a half over Christmas, I'm hoping to have got over the festivities without too much damage.

Morning peeps, 0.5 I put on last week is off so pleased with that.

Addibelle 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (Su) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (0lbs lost-18 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( +5lbs -19 go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (0.5lbs lost - 16.5 to go)
JackieN (0 lost - 7lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (9.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (0.5lb lost ~ 9.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-1.5lb lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (0lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)

Good luck Thursday weighers. xx

You girls are quite simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Never been more glad to be a part of this thread and challenge.

You are all so right its crazy.
I now need to get over myself and my doubts and get on with losing weight.
Im back and on track.
Challenging myself to get my water intake back to 3litres a day as it has massively slipped and get off the diet coke again.

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!

*hugs all round*

Oh, question.
Should I add my 8lb gain *gulp* onto the challenge list and try to loose it too?
Don't know if I could handle adding it in right now haha.

Addibelle said:
Oh, question.
Should I add my 8lb gain *gulp* onto the challenge list and try to loose it too?

Don't feel you have to add it at all-just set yourself whatever challenge you feel comfortable with hun x

Oh, question.

leave it off - you're back and that's what matters. now get off the diet coke and drink that water, you'll soon shift those pesky lbs xx

Addibelle said:
You girls are quite simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Never been more glad to be a part of this thread and challenge.

You are all so right its crazy.
I now need to get over myself and my doubts and get on with losing weight.
Im back and on track.
Challenging myself to get my water intake back to 3litres a day as it has massively slipped and get off the diet coke again.

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!

*hugs all round*

Awww... Your welcome.

We all need a bit of a cheer up every now and then, I know I do!

That's why I also love this thread, I love that we restricted the numbers.. It means we all get to know each other a little more!

Don't add the 8lb on, just start your challenge from today! :) x

Oh, question.

I say leave it off too. It's just Xmas/NYE bloat anyway so leave it off and just work on your original target x

pepsi max is my down fall :eek: not buying any more !!!!!!!

well i have a sts :woohoo: strange to be pleased about that but i truly deserved a gain:break_diet:now to set about losing that 18 lb :D bit off a challange but i will give it a really good go
Well done for the STS :)
That's great its not a gain!

I also agree with Cinta and LOVE this group of curvies too x

Really glad it got capped as well as it enabled us to get to know each other :)

yeah i guess this group is alright.... ;)

good luck thursday curvies!!! :) xxx

I'm becoming one of those emotional saps ya know...

I've just spent 20 minutes writing a message to Margaret Miles-Bramwell, basically thanking her for making me the person I am today. I then sat here, remembering what I was like before SW and just started crying.

I still have a loooooong way to go, mainly mentally actually but I can't believe how different I am- I barely recognise myself nowadays!

/soppy post

LittleFlutterby said:
I'm becoming one of those emotional saps ya know...

I've just spent 20 minutes writing a message to Margaret Miles-Bramwell, basically thanking her for making me the person I am today. I then sat here, remembering what I was like before SW and just started crying.

I still have a loooooong way to go, mainly mentally actually but I can't believe how different I am- I barely recognise myself nowadays!

/soppy post

Tanya that's beautiful, its great when you can see all those differences, yes you may still have a bit of work to do before you reach target but you are already seeing and feel the changes are amazing! Your bound to be a tad upset its changing your life for the better every day xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Tanya,
Margo might haved helped but YOU yes YOU did it and you should be so proud of yourself so here is a little note back to you telling you what a fab job you are doing,

Love

Lucia xxxx

Lucia Lucia said:
Dear Tanya,
Margo might haved helped but YOU yes YOU did it and you should be so proud of yourself so here is a little note back to you telling you what a fab job you are doing,

Love

Lucia xxxx

Tanya... I agree with Lucia!

You have made the difference!

:) xxx

broadsbean said:
pepsi max is my down fall :eek: not buying any more !!!!!!!

well i have a sts :woohoo: strange to be pleased about that but i truly deserved a gain:break_diet:now to set about losing that 18 lb :D bit off a challange but i will give it a really good go

Arghhh... The dreaded Pepsi Max or Devils juice as I would like to call it!!

It's my down fall too, I just can't buy it.. If it was the house I would drink pints of the stuff with ice!!

I just make sure I always have sugar free cordial in!

Pepsi max is evil!! Lol

Well done Fat&40 and Mandy :woohoo:, good luck all tonights weighers :fingerscrossed:.
Tanya, you are a shining example to any young or older person come to it, that has a weight loss journey to start, so I echo all the comments the other curvies have written, cos you are just one amazing young lady and we are all so proud of you :bighug: xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back