Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleFlutterby said:
oh and here's my piccy from tonight- not the greatest- but i think i look skinnyish in it lol

You look amazing, slim and beautiful
Bron

lsf666 said:
]Addibelle 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (Su) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (0lbs lost-18 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( +5lbs -19 go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (0.5lbs lost - 16.5 to go)
JackieN (0 lost - 7lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (9.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (1.5lb lost ~ 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-0.5lb lost ~ 14.5lbs to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (6lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, onwards and downwards to target,

Morning all,

It's 4.30, I'm wide awake and back to work today after New Year Hols, don't have to get up for hours but can't sleep, so doing some catch up on my favourite site, lol

Do we have any Friday weighers?

Have a good SW day
Bron

LittleFlutterby said:
oh and here's my piccy from tonight- not the greatest- but i think i look skinnyish in it lol
Definitely skinny!!! Thanks for the support to Tanya x

I've never been diagnosed with body dismorphia but I have no idea of my size until I see a photo! I looked in the mirror when much bigger but never saw it? And now it's the same. It's only when my clothes get looser or I see a pic!

Lily42uk said:
:wow: well done Emma and Lisa and Lucia, amazing losses ladies :winner:
Tanya you look totally stunning, I can't believe how much you have lost in such a short time, and the pictures of you before slimming world don't even look like the same person, I don't pretend to understand the bad body image, have never had it, always knew when i was big and can and could always see it when i lost weight too, but I seriously wish you could see you as we see you because you would be saying the same as us :wow: :wow: :wow:...and whether you can see it or not, you can read it, you can see on paper how much you have lost and that my lovely is such an inspiration to others, they will look at you and say well Tanya did it, so can I :bighug: my lovely xxxxxxx
Thanks Lily x

Just catching up with everything... I was at my mums for tea last night! :)

Can't miss a day on this tread, were such a chatty bunch!

Well done for all the losses yesterday... You Thursday girls did AMAZING!!!

Tanya... WOW!! You are skinny!! Plus I LOVE that skirt!! :)

It's Friday Ladies... Hope everyone has a good day!! :) xx

lollypop1985 said:
i put on last night :( so nothing to be changed on mine :(

Harebell Fairy said:
Don't worry hon. I put on 5lbs too. But let's just get onwards and downwards and we will shift all this lbs in no time :)

Remember ladies, it's the first WI after Christmas! :)

Next week will be your weeks! :) xxx

Hubby joined last night and we have a problem, Houston.

He wants to do red :eek:

I am going to have to adapt things a bit as I am EE all the way. He read the book last night, wrote a shopping list for me and I went to sainsbury's not even thinking much about it, this is his list!!!!

Smoked salmon 5 packets
makerel, fresh, 4 fillets
3 packets prawns shells on
3 packets prawns king sized shells off
asparagus( can you do soup please)
kippers
trout
eggs
crab
mussells

some seasoning to make it taste nice and all the diet suff you usually eat too!

I bought it but paid for all the fish separately and paid the eye watering fish bill on his debit card!

I guess it will be a fishyweek then!

Last edited:
wow that's some list lucia. well done hubby on joining but oooh that's one expensive list - enjoy your fish. I do mostly red, but tbh at the minute I'm a green girl cos I love jkt potatoes and it's so cold I need my carbs. My dh follows pretty much what I do and he prefers the red days to green.

Lucia Lucia said:
Hubby joined last night and we have a problem, Houston.

He wants to do red :eek:

I am going to have to adapt things a bit as I am EE all the way. He read the book last night, wrote a shopping list for me and I went to sainsbury's not even thinking much about it, this is his list!!!!

Smoked salmon 5 packets
makerel, fresh, 4 fillets
3 packets prawns shells on
3 packets prawns king sized shells off
asparagus( can you do soup please)
kippers
trout
eggs
crab
mussells

some seasoning to make it taste nice and all the diet suff you usually eat too!

I bought it but paid for all the fish separately and paid the eye watering fish bill on his debit card!

I guess it will be a fishyweek then!

Wow... That is a fishy list! :)

All sounds yum though!! X

That is a lot of fish! But some people do fishy weeks to aid weight loss so fingers crossed! Xx

Had mackerel tonight on a warm salad and actually, it was very very nice. I dont really like fish usually, unless it comes from a shop covered in batter and wrapped in paper!

How is everyone and what meals have you got planned for the weekend.

I am doing soup tomorrow night and going to have a stab at making garlic bread with hex b to go with it.

Lucia Lucia said:
Had mackerel tonight on a warm salad and actually, it was very very nice. I dont really like fish usually, unless it comes from a shop covered in batter and wrapped in paper!

How is everyone and what meals have you got planned for the weekend.

I am doing soup tomorrow night and going to have a stab at making garlic bread with hex b to go with it.

I'm the same-only really like fish if it's tuna, prawns or cod!
Would love to like other fish, but I really struggle :( x

Amd good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Cinta - you are going to have a great loss, I can feel it!!!

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a fab day.
Lucia that list looks amazing, well done hubby for joining you.
I never liked fish, would only ever eat smoked haddock and the occasional bit of smoked salmon, but since joining SW have become very adventurous and have tried lots of different ones and as far as i remember, other than my bad experience with Skate which wasn't fresh :yuk:, I have loved them all, but I have now been informed how to tell if Skate is fresh and am happy to give it another go as Mal absolutely loves it. I am intending to go to the big fish market a few miles from here and have a go at some different ones see how I get on...had salmon tonight and it was delicious in a Lime, Chilli and honey sauce yum yum :bighug:
Can't tell you what we are having for dinner tomorrow or sunday as it's not my turn to cook and therefore whoever cooks chooses the meals lol, but they will all be SW friendly as even the 2 men here that are both 10st eat that way too and love it xxxxx

Smoked haddock, now there's somthing I havent had in years. My Nan used to cook it for us in milk I think, probably had heaps of butter on it knowing her. She used to cover everything in butter and lived to 97 and a half!!!!

Mm smoked haddock kedgeree I love that .

My ex FIL used to make Smoked haddock poached in butter and milk and then made a parsley sauce with the milk it was lovely and I dont even like fish lol

xxx

Smoked haddock, now there's somthing I havent had in years. My Nan used to cook it for us in milk I think, probably had heaps of butter on it knowing her. She used to cover everything in butter and lived to 97 and a half!!!!

That's exactly how I used to eat it, now I bake it in the oven wrapped in foil with lemon juice, dill and coriander as I love coriander on or in everything lol...or I'll make a luxury fish pie with it with prawns, mussels and cod yummy xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back