Not open for further replies.
jo-85 said:
Well done sugar. And enjoy your evening
Btw your new aviator is lovely x

Thanks Jo,

Hope your having a good weekend? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Cinta xxx

It's date night every night here. But no candles. And the tv's on. But apart from that...;-)

Lost 1/2 this week, prob would have been more as we were out last night for dinner with hubbys family and the dreaded wine, but I really enjoyed it!!! So I'm happy with the small loss.

Will update list when I get on laptop.

Stacey xxx

bb65 said:
Lost 1/2 this week, prob would have been more as we were out last night for dinner with hubbys family and the dreaded wine, but I really enjoyed it!!! So I'm happy with the small loss.

Stacey xxx

Well done

bb65 said:

Stacey xxx

Well done chick xx

Well done bb65 xx

Thanks eating healthy foods, not too many treats and cooking food sw way. Still sticking to 2 slice of bread a do and only a small amount of cheese. Really just making healthy choices, which we try to do regardless of what plan we following. Havnt done loads of exercise this wk as I've been decorating. So Wii will be out today at some point. Happy a great Sunday :) xxx

Well done Stacey!! :D

I had a fab meal last night and was very happy with the 22 sins i consumed.. It felt like i was eating alot more!

I did consume a bit too much wine, so i need to be ultra good this week to ensure another good loss!

I have made a Shepherds pie for tea, made with a ton of Yummy veg and i cant wait to get tucked into it!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Well done Stacey ;-)

Ooo I cant wait until tomorrow girls because I am joining a class for the first time in ages. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the consultant is lovely because I need help sometimes and I have never had a reaally helpful consultant.
I have made a massive pot of speed soup and have a quorn chilli cooking in the slow cooker for after class. I am going to bring a big load of fruit with me to my course tomorrow they are going to think I am mad with my massive bag of food and flask of soup but I dont care :)

xxxx

Mrs E-H said:
Well done Stacey ;-)

Ooo I cant wait until tomorrow girls because I am joining a class for the first time in ages. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the consultant is lovely because I need help sometimes and I have never had a reaally helpful consultant.
I have made a massive pot of speed soup and have a quorn chilli cooking in the slow cooker for after class. I am going to bring a big load of fruit with me to my course tomorrow they are going to think I am mad with my massive bag of food and flask of soup but I dont care :)

xxxx

Good luck, you sound as though you are in the right place
Good luck
Bron

Mrs E-H said:
Well done Stacey ;-)

xxxx

Great news :)

I really hope your c is fab x

Mrs E-H said:
Well done Stacey ;-)

xxxx

Hope you enjoy your class Hunny!

I am sure your C will be lovely! :) xxx

Well done Stacey, :winner: xx Loving the new avatar lovely lady :whistle: xxx

Katie, I love it, you make sure you look after you and don't worry what everyone else thinks :giggle:, you are going to have a fab year hun I can really feel it and as Bron said you sound like you're definitely in the right frame of mind :bighug:
I am sure you're C will be fab too xxx

Well done Stacey, :winner: xx Loving the new avatar lovely lady :whistle: xxx

Katie, I love it, you make sure you look after you and don't worry what everyone else thinks :giggle:, you are going to have a fab year hun I can really feel it and as Bron said you sound like you're definitely in the right frame of mind :bighug:
I am sure you're C will be fab too xxx

thank you, hubby took it a few weeks back, but thats me just getting photos off camera xx

Thanks Girlies :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day

xxxx

Having a lovely day sweetie hope you are too.
I just had the best NSV yet, was leaning over the table to get something and as I stood up my daughter said Mum do what you just did again, so I leaned back over the table, she proceeded to take a picture and said, I bet you never thought you'd see the day that your bum would be that small :giggle:, I love it it really made my day :hug99: xxxx

bb65 said:
Any of you ladies on Facebook? Feel free to add me if u wish. Stacey horn. X

I am Stacey... I will add you now :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back