Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Tanya!!

We dont do valentines day in this house seens as its the anniversary of the day we met today and hubbs birthday on saturday, I cant afford 3 lots of presents lol ;)

lost 1/2lb....lets say no more on the matter...i'm too upset to tbh

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (11.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (6lbs lost-12 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 12.5lost -6.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (16.5lb lost - -2.5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (7.5lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+1.5 ~ 15.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+3lbs lost ~ 23lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (17b lost ~ 3lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (8.5lb lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (11lbs ~ 3lbs to go )
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri)14lb (12lb lost ~ 2lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (8lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)

Thanks Shenzi . Aww flutterbi wish I could give ya a great big hug know how ya feel that was me last week it's so gutting I know and when ya feel like that it's souls destroying. But stay strong hun . We're all in this together and u guys have got me through rough times . Xxxxxx

Thanks Tanya xx

I very nearly broke down on the scales, seriously. It took every ounce of energy I had to hold it together. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of people I didn't know.

I can't believe I've lost 6lb in 4 weeks, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Yeah I went over my syns for a couple of days- but it didn't warrant THAT.

Eff it- I'm having my pizza tonight- I want it, I'm going to have it...I'm going to wallow in self pity for a bit then tomorrow, I'm going to suck it up and get on with it.

It's either that or give up completely- and I am pretty close. whether i've lost 7stone 6 or not, and yeah a loss is a loss (as everyone keeps telling me) it really doesnt make me feel any better :(

*goes to sad corner*

@ flutterby Hun that's what I did last week had my Chinese and ribs an then went back at it the next day 6lbs in 4 weeks is good hun. think it may be that as u have lost so much it is going to slow down that's what I'm hoping it is with me . But I know what ya saying about when people say "well it's a loss " doesn't make it any better when ya have tried ya best xxx keep ya chin up Hun and enjoy ya pizza but just u get back on that wagon tomorrow cause it's ladies like you that have lost so much that inspire me & motivate me when the going gets tough. Xxxxx just remember how far u have come xxxx

Tanya, honey, dont be thinking like that.
Remember what we were saying about how we don't put it on that fast so we cant expect it to always come off that fast.
You arent in this for a few months or a year.
Slimming World is for LIFE and you need to realise that or it will just become harder.
There are very few people that are getting down to the weight you are now, having lost such a massive amount like you have, and still losing loads every week.
Its not that your not working hard enough or your doing anything wrong but you cannot expect your body to just melt melt melt every week!

We are always consoling eachother about smaller than expected losses, probably more so than congratulating big losses because big losses arent the norm!
If you average your weight over the whole time youve been on you'd be in shock still!

Dont let a blip in the road stop you from reaching your destination!
This is just a stop, its only 1 week!

Your better than that.
And you have said that you went over syns a few days, that means that your body was getting confused a bit.

I hope I dont sound mean or anything but I just want to make sure you KNOW that you cant beat yourself up about 0.5lbs!
There is NOTHING wrong about that.

Talk to the people who have GAINED after a perfect week and you have lost still in a not perfect week.
You have still lost weight. Weight that you may have gained in the same week had you not been on slimming world and I'm sure if you were measuring you would notice a loss in inches this week.

Sometimes it just works like that.

So go have you yummy big pizza and something nice for after then come back here tomorrow and kick some scale butt!!!!

You can do this, you just cant be so hard on yourself!!

*love and hugs*

Well done to BOTH Tanya's :) You have both LOST which is more than I can say for myself in the last 3 weeks. I've had 2 gains and a STS and I haven't been off plan!

Really seriously well done to you both and Tanya - please come out of the sad corner as you have pizza tonight and WI reset tomorrow - 2 things to look forward to it. :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Curvys,

Well done the wonderful Tanya's on your losses... Even 0.5 is a loss Hunny! Please don't be disappointed you are doing Soooo Well!!!

Me & hubby don't celebrate valentines with Cards and Gifts but what we do is set an evening aside to spend quality time together!

This Sat is out Valentine date.. I am at the hairdressers during the day, then we have a romantic meal at home planned!

I can't wait... We have finalised the full menu and the cocktails and wine! ;-) It will be a night off plan but will still be a lot healthier than eating out!! (although i am planning a Choc & Hazelnut souffle for dessert!! oops!!)

It's just lovely to have a romantic evening.. No tv, just candles, good food and the good company of my wonderful hubby!! :)

People seem happy with the Easter Chic theme, so again, I will just check with Jo.

We could officially start the Easter countdown on Saturday the 18th, so people will either have 1 or 2 WI left.

Looking forward to our next challenge!!! Xxx

Tanya, you have done so well. I had a totally undeserved STS the week before last and was totally upset and lost 4 and a half the following week.

I had two hugely off plan days over the weekend and my home scales (which say the same a group) are showing a 10 lb gain :cry:. Now, yes I was seriously bad but 10lbs.

So, i'm hacked off too!

Tanyas well done on your loss.
Tanya Flutterby please dont get upset about your loss. You have done so very well and you are such an inspiration to us all. You are so much smaller and looking fantastic. Its really shyte when you dont lose very much or like me last week gain for no reason.
I could have cried last week I stood on the scale and my eyes filled with water and my bottom lip started to tremble and I honestly thought I was going to have a toddler tantrum but I took a big deep breath swore a lot in my head and chuntered at myself at the injustice of it all.
You have done fantastically well in previous weeks and your body has to adjust to keep up with it all and that is whats happened this time.
Lucia dont trust your scales surely you havent gained that much? It could I suppose be water but dont panic just yet.
PP hope all went well and you had a loss.
xxxxx

@ flutterby Hun that's what I did last week had my Chinese and ribs an then went back at it the next day 6lbs in 4 weeks is good hun. think it may be that as u have lost so much it is going to slow down that's what I'm hoping it is with me . But I know what ya saying about when people say "well it's a loss " doesn't make it any better when ya have tried ya best xxx keep ya chin up Hun and enjoy ya pizza but just u get back on that wagon tomorrow cause it's ladies like you that have lost so much that inspire me & motivate me when the going gets tough. Xxxxx just remember how far u have come xxxx

Pizza was enjoyed- but the BOX of meringue shells should not have been nommed :( that's another 15 syns on top of the pizza! ffs. I was only gonna have a few...

I think I just set myself up for a fall a lot- I see everyone elses losses, and see how much I have to go and just want to pull off the big losses so I can get to target. I'm starting to get impatient now- I don't think I can afford another countdown after this- so trying to get as close as possible by the end of my current countdown! *sigh*

I wrote a load of feelings down in my blog last night and I think I'm still feeling pretty raw, because usually I don't voice my feelings out, I usually just bottle them up and keep them in. When I do voice them, I do feel drained for a while after...so that's not helping!

Tanya, honey, dont be thinking like that.
Remember what we were saying about how we don't put it on that fast so we cant expect it to always come off that fast.
You arent in this for a few months or a year.
Slimming World is for LIFE and you need to realise that or it will just become harder.
There are very few people that are getting down to the weight you are now, having lost such a massive amount like you have, and still losing loads every week.
Its not that your not working hard enough or your doing anything wrong but you cannot expect your body to just melt melt melt every week!

We are always consoling eachother about smaller than expected losses, probably more so than congratulating big losses because big losses arent the norm!
If you average your weight over the whole time youve been on you'd be in shock still!

Dont let a blip in the road stop you from reaching your destination!
This is just a stop, its only 1 week!

Your better than that.
And you have said that you went over syns a few days, that means that your body was getting confused a bit.

I hope I dont sound mean or anything but I just want to make sure you KNOW that you cant beat yourself up about 0.5lbs!
There is NOTHING wrong about that.

Talk to the people who have GAINED after a perfect week and you have lost still in a not perfect week.
You have still lost weight. Weight that you may have gained in the same week had you not been on slimming world and I'm sure if you were measuring you would notice a loss in inches this week.

Sometimes it just works like that.

So go have you yummy big pizza and something nice for after then come back here tomorrow and kick some scale butt!!!!

You can do this, you just cant be so hard on yourself!!

*love and hugs*

Wise words hunni- thank you. Not necessarily what I wanted to read, but I definitely needed to.

But, I know that I should be grateful, losing on a week where I haven't been an angel when people have gained after being 100%, but I can't help but be disappointed when I lose half a lb here and there, which seem to be coming out more often. Sometimes the gratitude is delayed, but I keep getting comments off people around me now, about how my losses are getting slower, that I'm apparently not doing it properly, or I'm being lazy- even though so far I've done nearly 11 hours of exercise- that's with trying to rest a shoulder AND knee injury.

I think I'm just becoming very tired, there's too much negativity around me and it's dragging me down, a lot. I don't know what to do but I'm going to try my best, look forward and just try to stay on plan xx

Are me and flutterby both Tanya's ?? If so that's why I've been getting confused with posts lol maybe I should be Tanya Maria. Xx

Yep there be 2 of us! Or everyone can call me tanya flutterby, or just flutterby. I'm not bothered, I'm easy (so people keep telling me ;) haha)

Well done to BOTH Tanya's :) You have both LOST which is more than I can say for myself in the last 3 weeks. I've had 2 gains and a STS and I haven't been off plan!

Really seriously well done to you both and Tanya - please come out of the sad corner as you have pizza tonight and WI reset tomorrow - 2 things to look forward to it. :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa :bighug: the pizza was nice- and an extra 15 minutes of power walking to get the damn things- it was -3 out :eek:

I'll just sit on the "sad beanbag"- slight improvement from the dusty corner ;)

Tanya, you have done so well. I had a totally undeserved STS the week before last and was totally upset and lost 4 and a half the following week.

I had two hugely off plan days over the weekend and my home scales (which say the same a group) are showing a 10 lb gain :cry:. Now, yes I was seriously bad but 10lbs.

So, i'm hacked off too!

Are you scale hopping Miss (Mrs?) Lucia? hmm- I don't think we allow this- I always get told off when I do it ;) no scale hopping!!! 10lb seems like a hell of a lot- don't trust it- it lies!!! ;)

Tanyas well done on your loss.
Tanya Flutterby please dont get upset about your loss. You have done so very well and you are such an inspiration to us all. You are so much smaller and looking fantastic. Its really shyte when you dont lose very much or like me last week gain for no reason.
I could have cried last week I stood on the scale and my eyes filled with water and my bottom lip started to tremble and I honestly thought I was going to have a toddler tantrum but I took a big deep breath swore a lot in my head and chuntered at myself at the injustice of it all.
You have done fantastically well in previous weeks and your body has to adjust to keep up with it all and that is whats happened this time.
Lucia dont trust your scales surely you havent gained that much? It could I suppose be water but dont panic just yet.
PP hope all went well and you had a loss.
xxxxx

:bighug: I hear ya- I was so close to crying it was unreal- and that's just not me. I just keep thinking "I've got my 7 1/2 stone now" then *wham* it's still not with me :( stupid award!

I just need to see the positive in this...I'm sure I will in time, just not right now *sigh* :( xx

Oh and girlies- thank you, all of you! I seriously have a lot of love for all of you!! xxxx

Morning Curvys...

Hope you are all well!! It's Wed, which means we are heading to the weekend!! :)

Good Luck Wed weighers!! Xxx

Well I had a 2 lb gain which is if I'm honest more than I thought it would be even after fajitagate. Will defo need to amputate a leg to get to my valentines target for next week. Anyone got a chainsaw I could borrow. I promise I'll clean it before I hop back with it. :eek:

Seriously though I envy the folks with the big losses. I get away with nothing. You'd think I would learn from this and not go round to my friend's house for meals anymore. But I keep telling myself that life has to go on and that this isn't a race.:rolleyes: It is supposed to be healthy eating for life.:D

I almost gave in and went for a takeaway but managed to stop myself so I'm pleased about that. I'll just have to try harder for next week.:D

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (11.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (6lbs lost-12 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 12.5lost -6.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (16.5lb lost - -2.5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (7.5lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+1.5 ~ 15.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+3lbs lost ~ 23lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (17b lost ~ 3lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (8.5lb lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (11lbs ~ 3lbs to go )
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri)14lb (12lb lost ~ 2lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (8lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)

Remembered to update the table this time.

Good luck to all Wednesday weighers.:D

I agree Lucia - that's nuts and your scales are liars!!!!

PP - great attitude - it's for life not a quick fix so just get back on it now ok x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back