Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welshtigger said:
Wow!!! This thread is really quiet these days :( what a shame x

It always Is at weekends :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning all you lovelies, have a great week and well done to all those that had fab losses last week and well done too to all those that wi today :woohoo: you're all :winner:'s xxx:hug99:xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Here's to another week of good losses all round. Go curvys. :D

Yeah.... I 2nd that PP!! :) xxx

I'm back! Big gain I'm sure on thurs but after 8 mths and over six stones I just needed a break so went mad on my hols! Hope everyone is ok, specially cinta and love to all x

Hi girlies hope you are all ok and keeping out of trouble ;-) I finished work at a reasonable time so came on here to see what you have all been getting up to :)Xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Hi girlies hope you are all ok and keeping out of trouble ;-) I finished work at a reasonable time so came on here to see what you have all been getting up to :)Xxx

Hi Katie! I'm back-albeit temporarily! x how's the job going? What is it that you're doing? x

It was wonderful addibelle! I totally went off the rails though! So will update stats when the new challenge starts or I'll end up with a negative number! The plane seat issue had gone and that was a biggie for me. Raring to go now! Are you cal counting now? I've found a day of this here and there really helpful if my day didn't fit Sw wise like say a pizza etc and I've used my fitness pal to track it. I think it's just finding what works for you x

Well done on the plane seat Lucia! Glad you had a fab break too x

That gain will be temporary, gone before you know it :)

Ooo Lucia I cant wait until I no longer have the plane seat issue. I have always had an issue even when I was smaller. :)

Helllo Jo. I am working for TNT in the callcentre booking and tracking deliveries and collections. Its horrible to be honest I am still looking for another job as it really makes me feel down.But its a job and as I know they are hard to come by and the money is decent enough. I don't know that I will be staying long though Im just not happy. Its effecting my whole life and I was on 9-6s every day which meant I wasn't getting home until 7 then by the time I have done the cooking and cleaning I didnt get any time to myself. I have had to raise this with my boss and now I am on different shifts.
What is happening with your jo now honey I saw on FB you are looking for another job
xxxxx

Mrs E-H said:
Ooo Lucia I cant wait until I no longer have the plane seat issue. I have always had an issue even when I was smaller. :)

Helllo Jo. I am working for TNT in the callcentre booking and tracking deliveries and collections. Its horrible to be honest I am still looking for another job as it really makes me feel down.But its a job and as I know they are hard to come by and the money is decent enough. I don't know that I will be staying long though Im just not happy. Its effecting my whole life and I was on 9-6s every day which meant I wasn't getting home until 7 then by the time I have done the cooking and cleaning I didnt get any time to myself. I have had to raise this with my boss and now I am on different shifts.
What is happening with your jo now honey I saw on FB you are looking for another job
xxxxx

I'm not looking for another one out of choice :( I've got a new diary-feel free to come and have a nosey rather than me divulge it all on here xx glad to hear your back working anyway xx

Hi everyone, might I be able to join you all? I love the way you set one goal, then another, I have more goals than I can count most the time :)

So if there are any spaces free, I would love to join for your next challenge.

lisajade said:
Hi everyone, might I be able to join you all? I love the way you set one goal, then another, I have more goals than I can count most the time :)

Hi Lisa... We have a couple of people that haven't been on the last few challenges.. They will always be welcome back but I think we can definately have room for another little one!! ;-)

I think the next challenge starts on Sat... So your just in time! :) xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Lisa... We have a couple of people that haven't been on the last few challenges.. They will always be welcome back but I think we can definately have room for another little one!! ;-)

I think the next challenge starts on Sat... So your just in time! :) xx

Have you decided on the next challenge yet? As someone the other day said about not being sure of what it was? xx

lisajade said:

Hi. I don't have a problem with it but don't speak for the Curvies. From what I remember there is a space or 2 left. So just keep popping in until we start the summer challenge :)

lsf666 said:
Hi. I don't have a problem with it but don't speak for the Curvies. From what I remember there is a space or 2 left. So just keep popping in until we start the summer challenge :)

That post took ages - so long I missed Cinta and Jo's posts!!! Stupid phone!

I thought it was either an August bank holiday or Olympic challenge but nobody could decide. What do you lot think? I mean if it starts Sunday we should definitely decide :)

Welshtigger said:
Have you decided on the next challenge yet? As someone the other day said about not being sure of what it was? xx

I think it's going to be a summer / Olympic challenge.

We are doing a short one this time .. Till August ... But I can't remember if it was the start or end?!

I think it may be the start, it was an 8 week one I think.

Xxx

lsf666 said:

Lisa... I can't remember what we talked about doing for the challenge!?

Were we doing a short one till the start of August or was it the end of August? Xx

Lucia Lucia said:
I'm back! Big gain I'm sure on thurs but after 8 mths and over six stones I just needed a break so went mad on my hols! Hope everyone is ok, specially cinta and love to all x

Thanks Lucia... I am a lot better now thank you.

Glad to here you had a fantastic holiday!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back