Curves CD Journey

Thanks ladies

Even More realisations

:) I was on annual leave today so i used the opportunity to finish sorting out my wardrobe, really can't believ how many new clothes were in there and how many pairs of jeans i have i got almost 2 full black bin liners full of clothes for Ebay, now all i have to do is fin the time to photograph ti and put it online, Im thinking of auctioning off 3-4 items at a time as i can't be bothered with all the faffing about. I also took some stuff to the charity shop. There are so many clothes that didn't fit me before but do now. Cd is great.

It seems like the US trip is goint to have to be put off because the friend i'm going with had to get a visa and it was delayed and because it's coming up to Easter the tickets are too expensive so i think it's going to have to be postponed at this rate, im disappointed but i also believ everything happens for a reason and God's plan for me is the best so i'm just going to go with the flow and keep SSing.

Im back at work tomorrow.
Have a nice evening guys.

I've decided to start from day 1 again i've been doing a lot of faffing about lately so back to SSing 100% from tomorrow. Wish me luck.

but i also believ everything happens for a reason and God's plan for me is the best so i'm just going to go with the flow and keep SSing.

What an excellent viewpoint honey ;)

I've decided to start from day 1 again i've been doing a lot of faffing about lately so back to SSing 100% from tomorrow. Wish me luck.

All the luck in the world babes xx

What an excellent viewpoint honey ;)

All the luck in the world babes xx

Thanks Babe, it's much appreciated

getting into the zone...almost

i have not entered anything in my diary because ive been finding it hard to get back into the swing of things but i must say i've been able to SS 100% today and i know once i do that i can stay on it successfully, so here's to finally resuming SS successfully. it's my b'day soon and i want to have lost at LEAST 3 stones by then. Thanks for all your support guys.

Thanks Guys

Hi guys, today I wore jeans (one of my favourite)and they were hanging off me looked so baggy, i felt so uncomfortable, i'm happy don't get me wrong but at the same time dpressed, sounds stupid i know.
Another colleague of mine is leaving so there's another leaving do next friday but im sticking to water as it's these leaving do's which have been playing havoc with me. The weather is getting warmer and it's waking me up to the fact that i'd like to feeel comfortable this summer and not wear a coat and pretending that im not hot.

I know what you mean re: the clothes. Mine are baggy all over except my hips at the moment. Aas you I'm happy about it but still a little depressed that my hips are my most stubborn area on my body. But hey that's how things go.

I'm loving the weather at the moment and just thinking about wearing all the skirts and dresses I could and feeling comfortable. You'll get there!! Don't worry about it.

Yesterday I went to the pub with a few of my colleagues and guess what, I was just having water and I came out from there on a high.

Hang in there and let your motivation be a slimmer you this summer and the future.

Davica

Hi guys, today I wore jeans (one of my favourite)and they were hanging off me looked so baggy, i felt so uncomfortable, i'm happy don't get me wrong but at the same time dpressed, sounds stupid i know.

Doesn't sound stupid at all honey - I'm still hanging onto jeans that I know it's time to say goodbye to :wave_cry: but I'm not ready yet. It'll happen. And as you say, this summer we wanna be strutting our stuff in cool clothes, not hiding behind cardis and the like ;)

Hi Curvalicious :)
I've just sat and read your whole diary :D
Just wanted to say well done! You're doing great :)

Thanks Davica D_Q and Paisley.

I went for my WI yesterday and i weigh exactly the same as i did the last time i Weighed in so i was happy about that. I'm back in the Zone guys a couple of my colleagues and I have taken Monday off work so we can go to Oxford Street to do some window Shopping I hope the new Primark Store is open by then as i've seen some nice summer dresses in Best Magazine for just £8-£10.
I'm finally back into the swing of things and have added a new ticker and i've started by countdown again this time i'm even more committed.
We are going on a The London Eye River Cruise today it's a treat from our managers, i know you're probably thinking wow she must work in a nice place please dont get it twisted things are never what they seem :) but such is life. I'll let you know how it goes.

Back