Curves gym - points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Blairsmummy, 7 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi I am new on this, I am louise, babyweight!

Was 14 st 3lb now 12st 9lbs. Want to get to 9st 3lbs so a bit to go get:cry:

I go the gym it is the curves ladies gym you only work out for 30 mins. Does anyone know the points for this workout?
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    not too sure blairsmummy but i know i earn 3 points for a 20min strenuous bike ride and since youre doing 10 more mins but maybe its not as strenous as uphill biking, i'd maybe say it'd be round about the same? from what i remember you can burn up to 500kcals for constant running per hour, i'd say around 200kcals per half hour of a gym workout would be right so yeah, around 3 points x

4. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks for coming back, after the workout the computer tells you how many cals you have burned and it usually 500 +. Once managed the 600, dont know how and have never managed it again!! Going to go with 3 pts if it is more then thats a bonus.. Cheers :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.