• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Curves progress thread

im back after a couple of years away. I have two children now and about 5 stones i'd like to lose please feel free to pop in and say hi and encourage. I have to do it this time. i start class tomorrow so ill let you know the damage:eek:

ive got a long road to travel but positive i'll get there. xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
19.4 wow i have loads to lose

thanks, so far so good, im soo determined this time. i started on saturday , i feel like a weight has been lifted off me, no pun intended.

weighing in tonight, im quite excited. i know im sad. lol

8.5lbs off yipee, ill adjust my ticker l8r, im soooooooooo happy.

weigh in tonight ive had a good week just been very busy i need to plan meals this weekend so ill be looking up some recipes. just noticed i need to adjust my stats lol.

Wow, you had a brilliant first week, well done. Fingers crossed tonight's is just as positive. Got my WI tonight too, really not sure how it's gonna go, even tho i only had one blow out on wine, and used half a weeks syns on it... not overly hopeful for tonight!! xx

thanks, im sure you'll be ok as you just used flexi syns. pls let me know how it goes

woop, another 4lbs off, im so happy yayyy

Well done, you are doing really well! I had 2.5lb off, so I am very happy this week too :)

Well done, you are doing really well! I had 2.5lb off, so I am very happy this week too :)
thanks Maverick, im so happy i really need to get to target this time, im determined to. Well done too hun. have you got a clear week this week? My consultant says that anyone who loses more weight than her next week will get a free week so that's my motivation this week lol.

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Hi Curvalicious - love the name!

Well done on your losses so far, you sound really motivated! Go kick your consultant's butt this week!

Hi Curvalicious - love the name!

Well done on your losses so far, you sound really motivated! Go kick your consultant's butt this week!
will do :) thanks too

1.5lb to 1 stone, im targeting that plus more. im thinking of getting a wii

Another 1.5lbs off, 1 stone in total,im sooo happy yayyy. long may it continue.

i've just realised, ive smashed 3 of my targets already seems like im going to have to reorganise them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 7
Junk Basket 27
Curves 0
Curves 7
Fitness Health and Exercise 0