Curves progress thread

just remembered we are going to a b'day party tomorrow, i think ill just stick to chicken and salad.

i just had some salad and a boiled egg with diet coke then had cous cous when i got home. it's funny may sound a bit boring but i just don't want to undo my hard work. i also did my tesco shop yesterday and am looking into maybe placing an order with joes sausages.

Just received my Tesco shoppping so im all stocked up, will look at joe sausages when my lil angels give me the chance.

I dont always have breakfast so for brunch i had

Ainsley harriots Roasted Vegetable Couscous x2 (1 syn)
with loads of cabbage and beetroot with 2 boiled eggs.

ill update later.

dinner

sw chips with quorn chicken burger and cauliflower with my A choice grated on top, 3 oranges 1 hi fi bar.

Drinks

sparkling water
NAS cloudy lemonade

Last edited:
im going to make pancakes with my dd once i collect her from nursery, she's grown so much that she'll appreciate it now, especially as she sings a pancake song.

Brunch

baked beans 2 healthy choice tesco sausages
2 boiled eggs
2 healthy living wholemeal rolls with 1 laughing cow extra lite.
1 plum

Cloudy lemonade

it's WI for me tomorrow, i've been good but for some reason i don't feel like ive lost weight.

dinner
pasta with lean mince loads of carrots and cabbage i tbsp bbq sauce

2 glasses water and 2 oranges. we made the pancakes my dd absolutely loved it. i had one too but then made 2 syn free ones which were ok.

Last edited:
i bought a size 16 jean skirt from sainsburys today it's really nice, cant wait for it to fit.

1.5lbs off yay!

received Joes sausages this morning got 2 in the oven now.

red day today i think

Brunch

baked beans 2 joes cumberland sausages
1 boiled eggs
2 healthy living wholemeal rolls with 1 laughing cow extra lite.

dinner

roast chicken, gravy and veg

im loving this breakfast at the mo but think ill have weetabix for a change tomorrow.

my consultant called me an inspiration last night i must say it felt real good lol.

Last edited:
just had an aha moment, baked beans are NOT free on a red day hmm, now i know. That means today will have to be an extra easy day as i can have extra HE (i hardly ever do)as im still breast feeding so luckily im still on track. The chicken is in the oven smells great i stuffed it with syn free sausage meat too, i cant wait and also added new pots. loads of veg, when i get a moment im going to have to read through the sw book again, it seems after childbirth my memory is not what it used to be.

brunch

2 syn free sausages,
2 healthy living rolls and an omelette.

dinner

(A recipe i saw on here, ive made a few adjustments to it)

sausages, prawns, onions, tomatoes and chilli peppers in a pyrex bowl then beat a couple eggs mix in then put in oven. i'm having brocolli, carrots and cauliflower with it and i grated my hex a on top.

snacks so far

3 bananas
1 vanilla muller light
1 cadburys light mousse 3 syns

Last edited:
breakfast 2 weetabix 1 tbsp honey with hex a

lunch omelette with mince

EE

Can finally notice the weight loss from my face, my clothes are also looser. Once i get to 3 stone i'll know im well on my way lol.

EE

brunch
2 syn free sausages
2 boiled eggs
5 scan bran

Dinner

pasta and chicken sauce with sweetcorn and kidney beans, 2 oranges 1 apple.
diet coke.

might try the warm alpen bars and vanilla yoghurt tonight.

Last edited:
didnt try the alpen bar thing i was too full from dinner. since starting sw ive found i dont really need to snack but i always try to have at least 5 syns whilst relaxing in the evening.

brunch

baked beans eggs and grilled sausages

Dinner

uncle bens golden rice with kidney beans and sweetcorn and bbq sauce and i quorn lemon and black peper escalope 7 syns
oranges

snack
warm alpen bars HEB and vanilla yog and fruit.

not had my hea so i think ill just grate the cheese onto my food

WI tomorrow

Last edited:
lost 3lbs at WI yayyyy 2 stones 3lbs in total. think will try and do 2 red days a week as the variety seems to boost my weight loss.
need to start using my exercise boke and lateral thigh trainer.

ee

2 sausages
b.beans
1 wmeal pitta 7 syns
1 l.cow xtra light
2 boiled eggs

dinner

wedges and chicken with mixed veg and cabbage and ainsleys cous cous

oranges and apples sugar free jelly 1 hi fi bar

Last edited:
hmm, i still have not got round to trying the Alprn light recipe.

as i said last week im going to try to incorporate 2 red days a week as they tend to boost my losses.

red day

2 sausage sandwiches with
xtra light laughing cow and bbq sauce with 2 boiled eggs and 3 oranges.

dinner

simply lamb shank in mint sauce with butter nut squash and veg. really need to start doing extra exercise, we'll see.

hmm, i still have not got round to trying the Alprn light recipe.

as i said last week im going to try to incorporate 2 red days a week as they tend to boost my losses.

red day

2 sausage sandwiches with
xtra light laughing cow and bbq sauce with 2 boiled eggs and 3 oranges.

dinner

simply lamb shank in mint sauce with butter nut squash and veg. really need to start doing extra exercise, we'll see.

i didnt have the lamb shank in the end. butternut squash is lovely yesterday was my first time cooking it, nom nom.

EE today

1 sausage sandwich with bbq sauce & b.beans.

EE

im back with my usual
1 boiled egg
2 syn free sausages
2 bread HEB

hubby has promised to get my lateral thigh trainer out for me tonight.

Im soooooooooo happy, a new zumba class with creche is starting this Friday, am i going? YES, cant wait.

dinner
potatoes and tomato stew with pork, baked beans and prawns, my 1/3 super free will probably cannelini beans and oranges.

snacks hifi bar, skips and skinny cow lolly.

Red Day

Brekkie:
2 weetabix 250ml s.s Milk
1 tbsp honey

lunch

2 syn free sausages
1 tblsp bbq sauce
2 slices bread
1 ww free yoghurt

dinner

2 syn free burgers with butternut squash chips with salad
1 tbsp salad cream

oranges
grapes and bananas

i bought measuring spoons last week, used them for the 1st time today, i've noticed i was seriously under measuring it. Looking fwd to the England- Ghana Friendly next week, should be going to see it, we'll see.

yesterdays dinner was lovely im going to make it more often so will deffo order more chilli burgers from Joe.

EE today

Brunch
3 sausages
b. beans
1 boiled egg 2 slices bread
hartleys low calorie jelly 0.5 syns

Dinner
chilli burgers with cous cous and a cheese salad.HEA
diet coke

fruit during course of the day.

note to self: you need to drink more water lol......

WI tonight.
still have not started the shread yet hmmm

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to you - have read all your diary and you are doing amazingly well :D

I go to my first class tonight, even though I have been procrastinating for ages, and it has really given me a boost seeing how well you have done in such a short amount of time.

x

Another 2 lbs off and SOTW, im so happy 2 more off and i get my 2.5 stone award. as i've said once i hit 3 stone ill know for sure that im surely on my way. Ive revised my easter challenge weight by 10 lbs because i smashed it so early on. Here's to another good week. I went to a coffee morning at my dd nursery and all i can say is im happy im finally losing weight. I have to be a yummy mummy by the time she starts primary sch. I owe her that i really don't want her to be embarrassed of me.

EE today
2 synfree sausages
b. beans
2 slices bread
1 boiled egg.

thanks dolly, im glad to be of help lets just take it a lb at a time and we'll get there. Pls let me know how you get on xx oh and try to start a weight loss diary it has helped me loads i only get a few readers but i find it's still worth it .

Back