curvygirls food diary..here for the long haul!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi everyone :D well i joined my local group last Wednesday and its my first weigh in 2nte eeekkk!! I was off work all last week and was completely outta routine so only been 100% from Sunday, (i text my consultant and confessed) really not expectin a loss 2nte but im lookin at my weight loss over the month rather than a week to week basis.. so heres my 100% food diary from Sunday :D

Extra easy

Breakfast – 2 slices nimble & scrambled egg with tsp low low & an orange – free hexb & part of hexa & 1.5 syns (used skimmed milk so 350ml for the day)

Snack – strawberries grapes & pineapple with strawberry mullerlight – free

Lunch/dinner – diced pork with sw chips seasoned with chilli & garlic and large side salad tbsp sweet chilli – free & 1.5syns

Snack – breakaway biscuit – 5syns

Total – 8/15 syns

Extra easy

Breakfast – bacon, egg, beans & tomato– free

Snack – orange, pineapple & strawberries – free

Lunch – large chicken salad with tbsp coleslaw – free & 4 syns

Snack- 1 scoop of ice cream – 5.5 syns

Dinner – SW Spaghetti Bologonese – free

Snack – 2 slices nimble with tsp low low & banana – free hexb & 1.5syns

Total – 11/15 syns

Extra easy

Breakfast – bacon, beans & tomato – free

Snack – alpen light bar – part of hexb

Lunch – left over SW spaghetti Bolognese & fresh fruit salad with mullerlight – free

Dinner – 2 pork chops with curry flavour savoury rice and side salad – free

Snack – 2 rich tea – 4 syns

Total – 4/15 syns

Extra easy

Breakfast – banana – free

Snack – Cadbury caramel biscuit – 3.5 syns

Lunch – 4 ryvita with 2 laughin cow light triangles with ham & cherry tomatoes, pineapple & grapes with fat free spelga yoghurt – hexb, part of hexa & free

Snack – ww cheese curls crisps – 4.5 syns

Dinner – SW chips, bacon & egg – free

Snack – blue ribband biscuit – 5 syns

Total – 13/15 syns

Hi Curvygirl, Well done on the 100% day!

But the big question is - what happens when you don't have a 100% day?
Just by looking thro' your many starts at this and other programmes that you have attempted I really feel you need to relax a bit and accept that 100% is just not possible nor practicable! We as humans, are not perfect and to set such high standards for yourself is obviously going to faulter so do accept that you will have those days and don't get so negative about it. When it happens adjust the rest of your day to fit in and get back to your regime a.s.a.p. and try not to fret.
Hope that little "sermon" (lol!) was okay with you and serves to aid you on to success.

Wishing you all the very best in your endeavours..... :)

Hi Curvygirl, Well done on the 100% day!

But the big question is - what happens when you don't have a 100% day?
Just by looking thro' your many starts at this and other programmes that you have attempted I really feel you need to relax a bit and accept that 100% is just not possible nor practicable! We as humans, are not perfect and to set such high standards for yourself is obviously going to faulter so do accept that you will have those days and don't get so negative about it. When it happens adjust the rest of your day to fit in and get back to your regime a.s.a.p. and try not to fret.
Hope that little "sermon" (lol!) was okay with you and serves to aid you on to success.

Wishing you all the very best in your endeavours..... :)

u no somethin u are totally right and thank u :) think i needed that and hopefully now il be able to stick at it this time by lookin at it the way u do :) thank u so much xx

Extra easy

Breakfast – 2 egg omelette with chillies, sweetcorn mushrooms & ham – free

Snack – orange – free

Lunch – pasta mixed with tin chopped tomatoes, fresh garlic, chilli powder, bacon, sweetcorn, mushrooms & fresh chillies, grapes pineapple & strawberries with fat free spelga yoghurt – free

Snack – Cadburys caramel biscuit – 3.5 syns

Dinner – chicken breast with sw chips seasoned with chilli & garlic, salad & tbsp sweet chilli – free 1.5 syns

Snack – 2 slices nimble with tsp low low & a banana – free hexb & 1.5syns

Total – 6.5/15 syns

Extra easy

Breakfast – scrambled egg & bacon – free (semi skimmed milk taken from hexa allowance)

Snack – small slice of birthday cake (Victoria sponge with butter cream & jam) was a colleagues birthday but only took a slither, quite proud as usually id take 3 or 4 slices!! – 12 syns

Lunch – pasta mixed with bacon, tin of chopped tomatoes, fresh chillies, garlic, mushrooms & sweetcorn, strawberries & grapes with spelga fat free yoghurt – free

Snack – banana – free

Dinner (out 2nte so something small, lunch is quite big so will be full :D) Allison wholemeal roll filled with ham, lettuce & red onion – free & hexb

Total – 12/15syns

(out 2nte, will stick to vodka & diet mixers :D)

Last edited:
Helloooo everyone:D

I never get a chance to get on at the weekends as my own laptop is still at my mums lol, but i can say due to being ill on Saturday i literally ate nothing, appetite wasn’t great yesterday so had some pasta Bolognese and sw chips which was totally free and then a couple of rich teas but that was it. Although back to normal today :D

Extra easy

Breakfast – bacon in a wholemeal roll with ½ tsp low low – free, hexb & 1 syn

Snack – banana & orange – free

Lunch – leftover pasta Bolognese bake with side salad & fresh pineapple – free hexa

Snack – Cadburys caramel biscuit & packet of multipack tayto cheese & onion– 10syns

Dinner – chicken breast with large side salad and large field mushroom stuffed with homemade savoury rice – free

Snack – strawberries – free

Total – 10/15syns

Last edited:
Wasn’t too good at filling my diary out this week lol so thats me now back to filling it out every day :D will be doin mix of extra easy and green days..here goes..

Extra easy

Breakfast – pineapple & strawberries with raspberry & cranberry mullerlight – free

Snack – banana – free

Lunch – superspeed curry with boiled rice with weight watchers dessert yoghurt & fresh raspberries – free

Snack – Batchelors cup a pasta, tomato & herb & slices of turkey breast– free

Dinner – Slice of wholemeal bread with an egg fried in frylight – free & hexb

(was at a zumba class so wasn’t overly hungry when i got home)

0/15 syns

(trying to have little or no syns where possible as out on Saturday for the day/night)

Last edited:

Extra easy
:D

Breakfast – slice of wholemeal toast with egg fried in frylight & pineapple & strawberries – free

Snack – weight watchers dessert yoghurt – free

Lunch – tesco simply cook chicken breast topped with cheese & wrapped in bacon with & tomato & herb mugshot & salad – free

Snack – banana & cadburys caramel biscuit- free & 3.5 syns

Dinner – batchelors pasta n sauce chicken n mushroom flavour followed by apple and orange as my superfree - free

3.5/15 syns

(keepin syns for girls day out 2mro :D)

Last edited:
Have not had a good week last week and stupidly missed weigh in but we are all human and this happens so im not beating myself up about it im startin afresh and drawing a line under it! gonna keep diary when i can, dont have my laptop up and runnin at home yet so only have access in work.. so here goes..

Extra easy

Breakfast – 1 shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk & banana – free hexb & part hexa

Snack – apple & orange & ww dessert yoghurt – free

Lunch – batchelors pasta n sauce chicken & mushroom with ham chopped up and side salad, peach activia yoghurt fat free – free & ½ syn

Dinner – sw lasagne with sw chips & side salad – free & 3 syns

Snack – 2 rich tea – 4

Total – 7.5/15 syns

Last edited:
Extra easy

Breakfast – 2 weetabix with 100ml the one milk & a banana – hexa (part) hexb & free

Snack – apple – free

Lunch – sw lasagne with side salad, fat free activia strawberry yoghurt & pineapple – free & 3 syns

Snack – banana – free

Dinner – sw chips with bacon, egg, mushrooms & tomato – free

Snack – dairy milk little bar & packet of wotsits – 11.5 syns

Total – 11.5/15 syns

Last edited:
Back