cushion hugger no more

You're spot on about the barometer that was me too. Always joking about eating too much to hide embarrassment...not anymore!

cushionhugger said:
Right one stone down, 4 more to go!! I can do this, and I will do this. And then I'm going to maintain with atkins/low carb. Carbs are not my friend. At work a friend was eating chocolates and kept offering me one, and i refused and refused, until finally I was tempted. I picked one up and smelt it..and then put it in the bin. That sickly sweet smell reminded me off all the times I've turned to sugar because I was down, or bored, and the guilty feeling afterwards for over indulging in something that I knew I wasnt hungry for, or I didnt need.
Everyday is a temptation at work, colleagues urging me to eat cake or sweets with them, otherwise they will have to eat it all themselves.Eat it all yourself then!! -is what I want to yell sometimes.Having me eat the sweets makes them feel less guilty because I'm fatter than them.They judge themselves by me...Oh I can have another coz I'm not her size yet etc etc. Well I shall not be a fat barometer anymore, Soon I shall be a skinny minnie, with my food issues firmly behind me. x

Good on you! I know what you mean, and you just have to ignore them..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

My work is a out if sweets, cakes and sugar too. I just say no thanks. They don't even bother asking me anymore!!

Your doing great hun, onwards and inwards Xx

Morning all!! HAve been so busy lately, and I keep running out of packs and having to low carb until my delivery arrives! Must be more organized. Even though the scales haven't moved much, I managed to get on my little denim shorts yesterday-and they're loose! So nice to actually see my shape again..Im not so blobby now lol. Lots of stress at work and at home are making it harder to continue and I'm so tired all the time, but I'm not going to stop. I've got a lot of things going on at once, so not having to fuss with food is actually quite convenient. Feeling quite low to be honest, not sure if that's normal? Or maybe its just all the rubbish I've had thrown at me all at once. .....OOOhh delivery just came!!! Love interlink! Must stop moaning!Off to have my breakfast now! Hope all you slim and savers out there have excellent days, stick to plan, and continue to succeed!xx

Back