CVannot sleep night before WI!!And * week question..

Hayleyberrybenj

I am sooooo tired this morning!Today is my first WI after rejoining and my brain was on over drive last night thinking about it.I was like this last time I followed SW and just can't seem to relax around WI time.

Ohh and * week..sorry if TMI but is that the week before or during?I'm due on in two days or so but am bloated and crampy now..so is this my star week?
Anyone else a touch obsessive like me? :p

Personally I take star week to mean the period (no pun intended) from the time Pmt starts wreaking havoc into the actual arrival of the painters/aunt flo/insert other relatively innocuous but descriptive way of having a period here. Others use it to mean that they are due on/are on.

It just gives a general idea really, that they are expecting not so great results this week or are feeling crappy and it's extra hard to stay on plan for them.

As for your first WI back, good luck! It might be a bit hampered by star week, but any loss you miss out on this week should right itself next week. I think it's perfectly normal to be anxious about it but don't let it get to you, it's simply the second step towards your end goal.

Thankyou hun x
I've been 100% on plan plus exercised tons so hopefully * week won't have tooo huge an impact xx

tx hun xx

* week itself is the "messy bit" for me. That week I'm fine, its the week before I want to eat my own bodyweight.

Try not to stress, and good luck for weigh in. :D

tx :) I haven't been craving anything..just veryyyy irritable.I would say remind me not to start SW on the week I'm due on next time..but there won't be a next time because I'm going to stick at it this time!!!honest :p

Back