Dad's home!

He looked awful yesterday. So painfully thin and all hunched up in his chair. But he did keep dinner down for the first time in a month as started sum strong anti sickness meds.
Got caters starting today but not sure if he's too ill even for them to get out of bed. Takes Shirley over an hour to dress him and inch him off the bed to the w/chair. Will text her in a min, c how it went. Thanks for asking hunni xx
How r things with u? So pleased u haven't got to cope wiv the extra pressures of having mil to stay! Any news re appts yet? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Dawn !

Sorry to be so long in seeing this.

I am really sorry he is looking so poorly. It is a terrible time for the family seeing someone they love suffering. I hope the anti-emetics work for him. He will feel so much better and be stronger and more able if he can eat and digest his food.
Shirley sounds like a saint, it is such a hard thing to do.

I still do not have my appointment !!!! It is 3 weeks tomorrow since I saw the consultant. I will phone again today though I do not know what can be done if they have such a backlog. Everyone who is waiting must feel as I do........that their case is the most important !!!

Yes, it is good news about MIL as I think that would just about have finished me off. I am glad DH spoke to her and she is O.K.

hugs to you all xxxx

Hi Sue,

Thanks again for your kind words xx

Had a bit of a do yesterday as Macmillan nurse thought Dad mite have dislocateded leg so had ambulance to take him for xray. Thankfully its not, but hip replacement is sticking out and Dad in bad pain so don't know wots going on. Another scan nxt wk and consultant wk after.

How are you doing? Recovered from the little pole dancing incident I hope...? ;) xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that Dawn.
The Mac. nurses are the most amazing people. He is in the best of hands.

Yup !!! Have definitely given up pole dancing for the more gentle sport of forum contributing lol !!!

big hugs xxxx

Back