Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

Hiya Zoso...

I am atm between sizes an 18 is toooooo big and a 16 just slightly small .....The boutique I got the dress from recommended long leggings with ballet shoe pumps....which is my style anyway......
I was a size 24 when I started so I am happy.......

How are you hun?? xxx

oh my goodness, i cant tell you how delighted i am for you, what a dramatic change that is! have your family been shocked and stunned?

not quite as exciting as your dramatic change in size, but i did wear a pair of size 16 trousers to work today that i havent worn (havent fitted into) since my aunts funeral on the 4th march last year.

and yeah, i'm good thanks. though i have to say, if i havent gained weight when i weigh in on saturday then it'll be nothing short of a miracle. i've had "the hunger" all week!!! (on top of that i'm just about to make a batch of 36 cookies!!!)

Hiya Zoso,

my children are visiting in August so no-one has seen me....I haven't shared photo's ect I want to see their faces tee hee :) They are coming up for their 21st birthday (twins).......although my OH Daz is panicking now as I weigh less than him lol
My friends here can't believe the change we were talking about it other day and going out for a meal at the weekend.........
Thats great you wore your trousers good for you ...well chuffed :):)
If you make low cal cookies at least you can eat 1 or 2 lol........If i am extra hungry I eat fruit and veg then at least its not fat...........
Have a good day hun xxxxx

Hiya Zoso,

my children are visiting in August so no-one has seen me....I haven't shared photo's ect I want to see their faces tee hee :) They are coming up for their 21st birthday (twins).......although my OH Daz is panicking now as I weigh less than him lol
My friends here can't believe the change we were talking about it other day and going out for a meal at the weekend.........
Thats great you wore your trousers good for you ...well chuffed :):)
If you make low cal cookies at least you can eat 1 or 2 lol........If i am extra hungry I eat fruit and veg then at least its not fat...........
Have a good day hun xxxxx
aah, didn't realise it was august they were coming, i assumed it was at the easter break. i'm really chuffed for you, you've done so well. i'm guessing i've had a 2lb gain this week, oh well, not to worry. onwards and upwards! it'll be a long time before i'm lighter than jack, he's about 10 stone!! dont think he needs to worry!

have a good weekend! we're babysitting tomorrow night! :) xxx

2lbs off, maybe miracles CAN happen!

yay well done Zoso :) x

thank you my lovely. it'll creep up on me next week when i can least afford it. docs on the 31st. xxx

evening all, how's everyone?
for those of you on my facebook, you might have seen, i'm dog-sitting for a friend, and having a ball. the dog is a shar-pei and he's so lovely. he's settled in really well with the boy and i. i have him for just over a week, and i'm going to miss him already when he goes away!
i took him out for a walk and he is desperate to run but my friend doesn't let him run off his leash, so i'm not sure what to do. she's had the most difficult year imaginable, and i cant imagine having to tell her the dog had run off. i'm tempted to let him off though, just for some good excercise. thoughts anyone?

why not attach him to a washing line so that he's got miles to run but still attached.

On another note. Ive weighed in at home this morning as I only go to the docs every fortnight and Im too nosy to wait that long
Ive lost 3lbs this weeks so Im very happy :0)

(where have my smilies gone??) I cant find them.

well, its official, he doesn't like the boy! oh dear, this is going to be frosty. boy just phoned me at work "this bloody dog wont let me in the room" oh god!

Back