Daily Chat Thread.

Did you hear back from Iris Jan?! x

I had a PM from Iris, she is fine, its her laptop playing up still. The new cable didnt work. She will be snowed under in work this week too, so she asked me to let you all know that she is fine and well.

Catch you all tomorrow after Monday club.

Mary xxx

quickie guys!
I am still alive!!! almost :)
1. laptop knackered. Tunc ordered the original cable and hoping all ok, but methinks a new laptop is in order.
2. work is crap! I am so busy my head is going to explode.
3. Our boiler has died on us andEon wont come till Thur so no hot water which means gym every night now to have a shower!!
What more can go wrong.
4. The Grant Application is done - what a nightmarer - never ever ever again!!! And, I am just waiting for the society secretary to give me the nod so that I can send it!
5. too much growing and up till midnight cooking all the stuff!! say no more.
6. Doing very well indeed....apart from nearly having a nervous breakdown :)

So, off for a swim tonight and a shower (first I may add, as I dont want to polute the water)!!!!!!

Then back home to do the usual stuff - no end is sight it seems.

anyway, thank you so much for caring! I am missing you all....feel as though my right hand has been cut off with not getting on of an evening!

Sorry I didnt reply to your text Jan, I got it as I was heading to bed and I was so knackered...I tried texting and my fingers just werent working, then I have not had a minute as I met an old friend on the station platform and well it has been all go since!

So much for short and sweet! It will take me weeks to catch up I know it will.

Hope you are all well . Hopefully catch up soon.

xoxo
much love!

one down!
Just heard from Secretary and the application is perfect, so I AM ABOUT TO PRESS THAT SEND BUTTON!!

Phew, feel the stress lifting already.

Exellent!!!!! :D:D:D So pleased to hear from you and that the application was good!

We DO miss you and just needed to know you were alright. SO thanks for taking the time out to let us know.

Take care of you!! xx

whooo glad you are ok Iris. Still working at 100mph i see! :giggle:
Enjoy the swim and check in again asap! We miss you round ere! :D x

Back