Daily Chat Thread.

I can't see yours jan but i can see Mary's :)

Still can't see mine but can see Mary's :( Have to go and do a new one methinks xx

Yep ... as I've said in my diary I had to do a new one but all sorted now as you say.

BTW I've put photos of my tats in a new thread if you really want to see them ;) xx

I'm here!!! But getting frustrated as unable to see scrabble page on fb properly and unable to download latest edition of flashplayer to see if that will help ...... ***sigh***

Wonder if Tan won anything?? :D xx

At home ... busy week coming up ... I'll be off to bed soon ... maybe one more V&C ;o) xx

Phill just poured my last one now, I think its the 5th, but who cares......lol.

Bit concerned bout Iris.........wish she would log on just for a quick hello or Bzz from the bees.

Yeah ... me too .... hopefully she's having a lovely relaxing weekend!! ...

... only 5??? Mary you're slacking!! :D:D:D

Just remembered, she was having probs with her laptop battery, thats probably why she hasn't been online.

Worry over.

I have no life on my laptop battery - I use it plugged in! Still a bit concerned here ;) xx

Do you have her moby? Can't you text her? I dont have it.

Yes .. will do .. not sure whether to leave it till morning or whether to go by my usual assumption that if people don't want to be disturbed they don't keep their phones where they can disturb them.......

...... naw .... sorry Iris ... here goes .... xx

Fingers crossed.........I just dont like her being 'not in touch' blame me if you like.
I will pm her and get her moby, its about time I added Tanya and Iris to my mobile anyway, I just worry about her sometimes.

I know what you mean xxx

Back