Daily Chat Thread.

Just the usual July weather that we have been experiencing over the last 3 years. When will it ever end!

August ;) x

The Company I was looking to book my flights with for Aug 4th had the Administrators called in today. Looks like a more expensive flight now.

It was Goldtrail.

Funny you should say that - my son, the travel agent, put a warning about them up on facebook last week because he was suspicious of things they were doing and they ceased trading last night! You were lucky there really though. Be sure to take out supplier failure cover whoever you book with. You probably already know, but it's only about £3 or something and covers you if anyone goes bust! xx

Oooh good job you hadn't already booked then!
Are you still guna go in aug now?

Lucky you didn't book a few days ago Mary, I know you would have got your money back but it doesn't make up for having to rebook.

Someone on tv said they had 2 weeks in Turkey all inclusive with that firm for £269! They said they wondered how they did it so cheap!!

Oooh good job you hadn't already booked then!
Are you still guna go in aug now?

Yeah hopefully so. The prices have risen dramatically today with the other companies, but this should settle down after about a week and hopefully the prices will come down.

Lucky you didn't book a few days ago Mary, I know you would have got your money back but it doesn't make up for having to rebook.

Someone on tv said they had 2 weeks in Turkey all inclusive with that firm for £269! They said they wondered how they did it so cheap!!

Goldtrail DID do really cheap last minute holidays, we used them a few times in the past. Shame they have gone, there will be no competition for the bigger names now.

The flight companies Goldtrail used are still trading apparently ... Kiss and Viking - Just be aware they are run by ex-executives of XL. xx

Yeah, they used pegasus and onur air, onur air are part of Aegean Flights. The prices are ridiculous at the moment. I will wait until abotu a week before we go, and hopefully get a deal then.

Hope you get a good deal hon! ....

BTW Can anyone see my 'Jan' in my signature? I can't. It seems to have disappeared I just have one of those little red crosses! :( x

Your 'jan' has disappeared :-(
spent theday in Belfast with my sister today, been for a couple drinks. Nice day had by all :) hope everyones had a nice weekend so far xx

Glad you've had a nice day .... BOO bout my 'Jan' ;) xx

OOOO weird!!! xx

I can see yours!!!! :( xx

Why TF can't I see my own??!!! :( xx

Back