Daily chat...

The Dukan article is interesting as, although the beginning of the article is familiar to us as we've seen it before, it concludes giving information about a recent report released in France about diets (which I didn't mention as I thought I'd been sufficiently negative that day about this diet on this website!!).

As for the syrup, I've tried to google to find its other ingredients, but went round and round in circles... "sugar free" doesn't always mean it's ok for us so if you can get hold of a bottle and have a peek, go ahead!

Hi Vicky, Hi maintainer. If you go to the auction ad in one of the pics it has the ingredients listed............ Cant see anything too nasty but then again they change names around so you probably know more then me on that one.
Good night guys, Will pop in the morning to say HI then will be off to NZ, Must remember to save my password in the new pooter so I can catch up while Im away xxxxxxxx

Those sugar free syrups are probably fine as you dont use very much - unless you drink cuppa upon cuppa, but they are the sort of thing that can be laxative.

Hows things today?

I think I'll give up reading diet articles, I'm fat, I need to lose weight, this one works for me.

Its funny it mentions the eat as much as you like and this not helping people modify their eating, when of any diet when in the zone my eating habits are modified, I do eat less, I eat meals rather than graze, I get full and stop eating. No diet has done that to me before.

morning all having kittens think my freezer has packed up and the xmas gammon and the turkey crown are in there arggggggggggggggggggg looking for a replacement online now notwhat i need this close to xmas

ooooh darn it... worst case scenario, cook and then refreeze in new one...

Its funny it mentions the eat as much as you like and this not helping people modify their eating, when of any diet when in the zone my eating habits are modified, I do eat less, I eat meals rather than graze, I get full and stop eating. No diet has done that to me before.

I criticise the diet for the same reasons, but it's not a problem while in Cruise, because of the ketosis and getting full quickly...

Of course it's far better slimming than being heavily overweight, irrespective of method, but I know a lot of people who do this diet (and other "miraculous" ones too), over and again, each time 7lbs sneaks back on...

ooooh darn it... worst case scenario, cook and then refreeze in new one...
yep thats the plan if its died the guttering men used the plug socket yesterday and its a di=odgy one at that so maybe a lose wire will wait till oh gets in and he can check ....dont care about all the bits but the gammon and the turkey cost 50.00 not going to lose that amount !!!!

Might an extension lead solve the problem temporarily (enabling you to plug it into a different socket?)

the freezers outside in a cupboard but i may have a heavy duty one its blowiing a whooolie here but i can at least check the socket that way cheers hun xxx

morning all having kittens think my freezer has packed up and the xmas gammon and the turkey crown are in there arggggggggggggggggggg looking for a replacement online now notwhat i need this close to xmas
Tania we have got a big chest freezer if you want it hun! We are going to Burnham to pick up an upright one in the morning?

Tania we have got a big chest freezer if you want it hun! We are going to Burnham to pick up an upright one in the morning?

Isn't internet a wonderful thing! (I know - you two know each other IRL!). I'd be interested in hearing how Scrumps got on. One advantage about this weather, I s'pose, food won't defrost quickly!

ooooh Vicky - have a great holiday! And hope you manage to connect while away... think of us all freezing in Europe won't you!

Morning guys!!! Well last day for me off to NZ tonight (well 2am in the morning!!) Will try and pop in while Im away, Take care everyone, Sorry about your freezer scrumper :( Hope it all gets fixed and you dont have to waste to much food :( Worst timing ever!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely trip - look forward to hearing all about it.

Have a great holiday, Vickki.:)

So cold out, snowing too with about 20 cm on the ground. I'd take a photo as the mountains are nice with snow on, but can't actually see them just now!

Oh dear, major cries from garden. Off to check....

Have a great holiday, Vickki.:)

So cold out, snowing too with about 20 cm on the ground. I'd take a photo as the mountains are nice with snow on, but can't actually see them just now!

Oh dear, major cries from garden. Off to check....

Oh my, I can't imagine 20cm of snow on the ground!! We have about 2 mm!!

Back