Daily chat...

oh yes sarah I know exactly what you mean :D
Sarah might like raw chickn Jo LOL x

that could solve other problems too methinks!!! (speaking of which... Vicky, do I tell my other half to get me Senokot rather than Dulco? Is the former BETTER?)

My first book never did turn up... I notified Amazon and they sent me another, apologising profusely and saying I could keep the first one if ever... The first one never did...

Someone somewhere is hoarding these Dukan books lol.

I find it better Jo, the max one is the best.

No wonder it's a best seller!!!

Dulco are a lot cheaper than Seno!

The book is a best seller or senokot max??? in fact they should give you free senokot with the diet book :D

there's a cheaper generic senna laxative by M&A though as I haven't tried any of these I can't recommend it on any aspect other than price...

oooh good... Vicky and I are regular number 2 conversationalists... Shame Cheryl's not around to join in!!

It's a blooming nightmare!! I tried a generic for Dulco and unfortunately aside from making the air turn purple in the smallest room of the house, nothing else happened!

Dukan SAYS that his book is a bestseller in the UK... (mind you, he says that ALL French do his diet too, doesn't he?!!! and you should see some of the looks I get when I tuck into a plate of protein!!)

LOL. yes this is the right time. I have had cheap cheap bisocodyl a cheapo shop and the worked just as well.

just had my take on the rhubarb brulee - it was LOVELY! hopefully movements happening soon :S surely that 1/2 bun has to come out sometime?

TMI? lol

oh on another "bum" note - a job I applied for let me know I've not been shortlisted today :( gutted....

I weighed less when I worked and I felt generally better about myself...

oh bum on the job note babe xxxxx there will be others.
what was it for???

I'd say not... very very salty...

Over here, the only cubes allowed are "fat free" cubes (and what's the betting you can't get them over there?)

(but when I google "Dukan, oxo" I see that some people are...)

I think you can get some very low fat chicken stock...have a look around see how low it is?

might use oxo 'til I get an alternative and also get rid of them :) got quite a few in.... see what happens...

job was an admin post... coming to the conclusion I might just TRY and get a temp job while I'm waiting...

Back