Daily chat...

LOL you really confused me !!!

oh i ended up having my lunch first so will do step at around 2.30 ish lol !!

i havent done my walk today either. usually do it before work. im going home for a nap first will take the girls out later. its too hot now anyway!

ladies im trying to suss out how to do a signiture lol

jet xx

just click on my sparkly splenda shakers thing and you can make one on there and then paste it to your user cp signature :D

not at all!!! it just takes getting used to this site :D

its a bit confusing ,will have a go later ........

did u pay for urs !!

oh thats nice :) do you discuss everything or just the diet?
wow we are even roughly the same size bra - we are twinnies :D

My butt is FAR bigger than yours! (I'm sure of this... mine is huge!!)

My friend finished the diet ages ago. She's not a typical "eater", just gained two stones during a difficult time, lost it and has never regained more than a couple of kilos since. Stabilisation finished about six months ago too for her. We discuss the site, and people on it, but far more "other things"! She's mid-20s and single so lots of fun to us mid-40s and boring people!

Basically Jet, every Monday to Thursday I do PP... and every Friday to Sunday I do PV. That's the 4/3 plan. I used to find it much easier to plan things in advance doing this.

But now that I tend to spend Friday evenings in a car, PV dinners became more awkward... I'd have salad in a tupperware, and in the winter couldn't see to eat!! And other half would munch muffins as easier when driving, and I'd envy him them, and nag him cos he wouldn't have any salad on arrival. So to ensure he gets 3 PV days a week, we exchanged Thursdays and Fridays over so we now do:

Mon to Wed = PP
Thurs = PV
Fri = PP
Sat and Sun = PV

Easiest for me... with the 1/1 (which I have done) each week is different and I don't enjoy PP at the weekend! PV at the weekend is good when you work as you've more time to pick up lovely fresh crunchy things!

Have a good weekend all of you... Speak Monday!

oooh I told her that, in England, all sorts of things were allowed which weren't in France!! She was intrigued!! (But I've seen on the facebook page that some are now starting to stagnate so perhaps the recipes full of dried skimmed milk powder might have to dry up a little - ever examined the tin? it's fine if you reconstitute it, but using it dry, as an "ingredient", although it's OK in France, it's known to cause problems if over used!).

When I said we talk about people on the site, I meant the French site. Some who disappear regularly, then return with a stone on and start again (which is annoying cos of the disappearance, not the stone back on!!)... others who've been on Protal years seemingly but need a PUSH to get them onto Conso! haaaa!

Nearly home time, so if I disappear suddenly, have a good one...

That would be rude!

Im sure we wouldnt mind Jo!
Its a glorious day here today Im going to do my housework and then im going to dust off my stepper and bring it back in the house. I dont want to build major muscle but I do want to tone up more so im not going to have it on the high setting just the low setting and do more. Its great I can step in ffront on the tv :) I need to start doing more exercise, so along with my daily 30 mins im gonna try and do 20 mins step (might struggle for 1st couople days lol) and 5 min of stomach exercises (minus the dogs in the room cos they jump on me lol)
when i get closer to goal I will start doing weights to tone up my arms too.
was naughty last night and had some pizza (i know I know it was late and i hadnt eaten) i felt sooooo guilty BUT it has given me the impetus to get off my fat arse and do some more exercise!

lol love you too :)

TUT TUT!!

Gosh I suffered this weekend... and not only because of the excessive heat... and football...

I don't know whether I've mentioned my "voices" to you before... but in my head, when it's the weekend and I get to the country, "voices" start to talk to me... "EAT EAT EAT...", they go...

I think I encouraged that sort of behaviour with my previous maintenance plan (80%/20%), where I was "good" all week, then let rip at the weekend... and this is the first weekend it's been as hard for me since rererererestarting Dukan.

I didn't succumb - not daring to come out of ketosis because I can REALLY do some damage if I start - but I overate for England, and am totally protein'ed out!

In my defense, I drank GALLONS of water too - 35°C this weekend for us, and it was still 29°C at 11pm last night when we got back to the city!

So 1K up and would be feeling bad had I not walked 6.5Km before work this morning!

a lot of that would be water Jo and im so naughty i did have ice cream last night :(
i felt really ill sat night the thought of any food at all was making me bork :(
i havent done my walk yet (will go later later with girls when it cools down - and do some stepper. )

Back