Daily chat...

Thanks Vicky... a lot of my problems are more "behaviour" oriented and, each time my behaviour lets me down, it's tough on the old morale!

As for not fancying food in the heat, that's NEVER EVER EVER happened to me... I think about food 24/7... very sad state of affairs. Anyone would think I'd been starved as a baby or something to be this hooked on FOOD!!

As for it cooling down later, I wouldn't count on it... it's getting hotter... and hotter... here! ugh!

Lol about the food. My life does revolve around food. always has done. i just love it!!!!! the tastes, the textures the smells. and i LOVE watching cooking programmes just to wind myself up I think!

peeps - im off now got someone coming to meet my doggies :D
will be on later xxxx

Just came here to let you know I've been inundated this afternoon - most unfair! haaaa! Enjoy doggies!

hi all ,sorry not been on ,stayed at my partners at the weekend and went for a very long walk up to a tower in my area on saturday then went on a dukan freindly pick nik on suday ,but when monday came omg i found this out on sunday by the way that my partner had bought tickets for alton towers ,ive never been before and with not knowing i was going i was totally confused has to wot i was allowed to eat and where i was going to get it from oh and as for the rides i was terrified lol but i did try and get over my fear by going on air,nemisis twice and rita queen of speed im still shocked i went on them !!

hope you all had a good weekend !!

wow Jet! Well done you! (and what did you eat? and are you back on attack?)

I must admit that I absolutely HATE frightening rides these days, although when young I knew no fear! I'd certainly not have been on the things you went on! My limit at Disneyland Paris are the kiddie rides! awh!

Wow sounds like a good weekened - and yes were you good at alton towers?

Ive always hated rides - im a complete wuss - (and im not scared to admit it)
Im the one holding the coats and bags :D and like you Jo - its a small world at disney is about as far as it goes :D

wow Jet! Well done you! (and what did you eat? and are you back on attack?)

I must admit that I absolutely HATE frightening rides these days, although when young I knew no fear! I'd certainly not have been on the things you went on! My limit at Disneyland Paris are the kiddie rides! awh!

hi well i drank loads and walked about 5 miles and am still knacked didnt sleep very well last night and has for eating i had to just eat wotever but i didnt go crazy ,so yes im back on attack lol ............ooh and my book came on saturday yipee and ive nearly read it all and im finding it very intresting indeed

lol so go on...what did you eat?

LOL ........ welllllll i had a spicy chicken burger thingy with a few chips ,salad and some garlic bread and onion rings ,oh and a ice cream at the end of the day and some sugar free mints for my dry dry mouth !!

lol :) well back on track and you will be fine. did you put any weight on?

lmao that will come off!!!!! i put 7 lbs on the other week after 4 days of bingeing :D

Has anyone seen the recipe on the dukan site this week??? chicken salad - ok for PP and attack! the piccie is very misleading as it looks like you can have salad!

Boiled chicken and a tiny onion sounds really salad like to me.

Although once on holiday the chefs salad was mince with hotdogs and carrots :eek:

The French version of the recipe book is littered with similar errors... almost as if it had nothing to do with him! (Tomato sauces on PP days etc...). On the French site I used at the time, we'd tell new people NOT TO BUY IT!! At least not until they're used to what was and wasn't ok!

Im gonna wait and see whats in it when it comes out in september. although i should be on month 2 of cruise by then.

You're on Week 4 now... so definitely! Besides, as a low carber, you *know*... I'm not sure though on FB when people are looking at carb content of this or that product and auto declaring it "ok". I'm not sure it works that way, are you? Given that Dukan hasn't given us a carb level to respect, and given that on FB no one knows who's eating what or even who weighs what!

One thing I was advised on a forum was to check the food labels to ensure that the Protein levels exceeded carbs + sugar... does that work?

oh i dont know if that works??? i just go for lowest fat, lowest carb I can. thats why we better off with fresh meat and fish i suppose.

Back