Daily chat...

exactly... I agree with you and I think that plenty on FB are doing it all quite wrong! There are some good advisers there though... but too many are "ooops shall I do another attack"

lol thats me. oops shall i do another attack!

They say not to!

ahh well i had to after my 'big weekend' the other.

That's right... but not as a regular thing. I'm "lucky" with my 3PPs Mon to Wed, that it happens naturally!!

I wasn't sure whether you could tell us about the prospective job and why you're looking etc etc ... or whether it was best to keep schtum (in case all your office colleagues read this... in which case ooops!)

its for a buyers job for a tyre company. TBH i dont really want to leave here but they have kind of given me no option but to look. They promised me pay rise 3 yrs ago and nothing (even though they have paid others more - im now lowest paid by a lot!) one girl left i have got her work to do. ive been in tears twice today with it and ive come to the end of my tether.

The agency rang me 2 weeks ago about but I didnt think anything of it but they rang yesterday re interview.
It might be a problem re dogs as unless i have hour for lunch Im not going to be able to get back to see them. but we will see.

I hear you Vicky... and, you never know, if you get the new job, merely mentioning same to your manager as you keep your sealed resignation letter in your hand, might well get you the rise you deserve.

And, if not, then they don't deserve you.

I have 1hr 15 mins for lunch. Do you have to go home each day? Is this to exercise the dogs?

Thanks Jo x
yes i need to let them out even for just 20 mins.
Ill see - even just doing something about it makes me feel a little better!

You're right! I've been here since 1989 so I can't imagine how my cv looks! I wouldn't have a clue how to write one, and would be useless at any technology which might have been invented since... err the electric typewriter!! hihi!

I've changed boss trillions of times, mind you... High turnover among the professionals here, and just us administrative staff who hang on...

Just checked... I'm working currently with bosses 30 to 32... haaaa!

good morning everyone ,

crikey i feel really bog eyed lol

why do you feel bog eyed hon x

ive found out if im upset during the day for wotever reason even when ive taken my sleeping tablet my legs are so restless and its just impossible to get comfy and to nod off so sat and sun i didnt sleep very well at all so im playing catch up again

Sorry to hear that jet... I think sleeping tablets tend to make one feel a little wooozy, no?

I'm submerged right now, so will check in over lunch...
Vicky - I shall look forward to looking at that menu!

ok jo ,its the fact that i need them or i wouldnt sleep at all ,cant live with and cant live without .

catch ya later !!

im off shopping with mum soon !!

HAVE FUN SHOPPING :D
morning Jo x

Enjoy shopping! (Sales started here this morning I hear... how I hate the sales!! even MORE people around here!!)

its ok when you need new clothes but i dont at the mo.
ive got a pair of trousers on that are now looking like bag lady and they didnt even fit over my hips couple of weeks ago.

Lovely feeling Vicky... (NOT!)... but, ever realistic, put them in a bag for another time!

A friend of mine who moved to the U.S. a couple of years ago kindly sent me a BOX of (cheap apparently) clothes from the U.S. at the beginning of the year - she hadn't realised I'd gained weight so nothing fitted... some are now starting to fit, but I was honest with her, but didn't expect to receive ANOTHER box... FULL of size 10 U.S. which are perfect. Some a little tight even so better still, but nearly all wearable (if only it wasn't so darned hot and they all need ironing!!!!!).

I am a VERY lucky bunny...

Back