Daily Meal Posts

Well i wasnt hungry this morning so I have only just had my breakfast.

I made my first ever mousse (strawberry) and OMG it was absolutely fantastic, just like angel delight, I am hooked!

I was in town today, so I had a banana tetra pak. I think I prefer the shakes to the paks lol
I'm looking forward to an ice cream later - going for strawberry myself! :D
Will try and hold out until about 4pm before I have it.
Then a final one around 7pm.

I've had a lemon bar for breakfast, then tried a mango mixed with ice for lunch ..... Delicious! Tasted like a solero or something like that!

Yes, I'm definitely ordering more Mango on Saturday when I meet my Consultant again.
I might try one of the Lemon bars too.

Just having my second shake now...Banana with cinnamon and caraway seeds....and of course ice...it's delicious.
I'm so glad we can use herbs and spices with the shakes and soups.

I enjoyed the chilled mango shake too, quite a delicate flavour compared to most of the others I have tried.

i am about to have my second product - porridge yum yum I seem to be the only person who likes it. :D I dont just like it, I love it!

lol, I've had my first mini slip up today - I had a weak Bovril...so drinking an extra litre of water to compensate.

:) Starting my day with porridge now

Eeeeeeeeeee just thinking about the porridge makes me shudder! I actually cried when I tried to eat the maple & pecan (pathetic I know but it was day 2 & I was a bit emotional) I couldn't eat it at all!

Isn't it funny how everyone's tastes are different.

My favourite thing is the chocolate tetras.... I adore them!

I've just had Cappuccino and Cinnamon Icecream and I AM STUFFED!!!!

Oh my goodness I feel so full!! This is great! :D

Oh i would absolutely hate the maple and pecan, yuck, but i do love the apple and cinnamon despite it looking like baby sick :D

second product of the day for me now, vanilla mousse, god its lovely!

I was working at a different office today and I knew I wouldn't be able to heat my water for soup, so I brought a chocolate shake and mixed with just refrigerated water. Bleck! :doh: I've gotten used to the taste of my blended shakes now, and the actual "shaken" ones taste terrible now!

lol, you know something I feel the same way!! The ice just makes it a totally different taste...I took a tetra pak into work the other day and it was my favourite flavour too, but it just tasted quite bland!

In the Winter, I drink my shakes blended with coffee to make a hot flavoured latte. I don't actually drink coffee normally, but I found flavoured lattes is the way to go for me!

Mmmm, mixed with coffee sounds good. I'll have to try that. I wonder if I could add a shot of espresso to a blended chocolate shake - like a frozen mocha.

I was up and out so early this morning i blooming well forgot to have something before I went and didn't take anything with me so I drank tons of water and I can tell you I am REALLY enjoying my lemon bar breakfast now!

i made vanilla mousse last night, exactly the same as i made the strawberry one but it didnt set very well :confused: however it was still delicious!

Back