Daily Meal Posts

I'm trying to hold out a little longer before I have my second shake! Already 3.5L drank today!!

I tend to drink a lot more on a night, I mix it between still and sparkling water x

In this heat I am up to 5.5L and 2 shakes already!!

I'm STILL fantasising about having an egg!! :eek:

:D I made mouse again for my third meal and realised I accidentally put far too much water in the vanilla one so that mystery is solved

Well I survived my first 5 days on the plan, and now onto my official second week (week one was a short week)

No shakes yet but working on my bottles of water - I have 3.5L ready to drink!

Got new shakes from my CDC today - so have stocked up on Choc Mint and Mango!! Let's hope the summer lasts!!

:) I had a lemon bar around 10am for brekkie, trying to leave my next meal until 5 ish then i can have an evening one too, it really helps me as evenings are when I find it the most difficult

Yes, I work in the evenings (from home) so I normally have meetings quite late until about 9pm...so that helps with not battling the cravings in the evenings, but at the weekends, well this is going to be tough!!

I lost 5lbs in 5 days on my CDC scales today :D But 8lbs on my scales at home! (Sticking with my scales)

Today I had a Butterscotch slushie...was very nice, but will definitely be a better one for the Winter Flavoured Lattes!!

Today has been fruits of the forest for breakfast, chicken salad or lunch, lemon bar as a snack and then it'll be a chocolate tetra at the cinema later on :)

This is a really helpful thread, reading all your different ways of making the products - with ice, with coffee, as mousse, etc.. There's only a few of the products I like, so it's good to know I can still make them a bit different! I hadn't thought of adding flavouring to sparkling water either, great idea.

Just to add it in there, before I turned into a choc-only fuss pot, I uses to mix shakes, weighing out half a pack of each into some of the below combos, usually as mousse, it was great for when I was sick of the Sam flavours....

Choc/banana
Mango/strawberry
Strawberry/banana

And come to think of it I might try butterscotch/banana if I have any old sachets knocking about.

Strawberry/mango was always a good one, can you remember when you used to get the strawberry combo opal fruits/ starburst? That's the direction that flavour combo was heading for me!

Just to add it in there, before I turned into a choc-only fuss pot, I uses to mix shakes, weighing out half a pack of each into some of the below combos, usually as mousse, it was great for when I was sick of the Sam flavours....

Choc/banana
Mango/strawberry
Strawberry/banana

And come to think of it I might try butterscotch/banana if I have any old sachets knocking about.

Strawberry/mango was always a good one, can you remember when you used to get the strawberry combo opal fruits/ starburst? That's the direction that flavour combo was heading for me!

Love the idea of blending shakes!! I've tried that in the past a little, but never with these new flavours such as Mango!

Butterscotch and Banana would be a Banoffee winner I think!
Will try the Strawberry/Banana Combo!

Really must try those lemon bars! None of the other bars seem to appeal to me, except that one!

Oh WOW!!! :wow:

Banana and Butterscotch together is DIVINE!! :character00100:

I just measured half a pack of each roughly and did my usual blend with ice.

But for the other half of each I think I am going to add to warm water tonight and have as my bedtime drink...it's really yummy.

The other shake will be Choc mint today :)

Back